Ok Sup Forums

ok Sup Forums

serious thread about this:

>1963, Kennedy assassinated
>baby boomers were feeling rekt because the Bernie Sanders(tm) of their generation just got booty blasted
>depressed as shit because lol im 13 and bernie sanders can still win the election
>1964 hits
>meet the beatles comes out

okay, now this is the part that fucks me up the most

>Kennedy is what everyone aspires to be
>hes not actually the bernie sander s *c) of this generation, he's actually based
>gets ded

shit's heavy yo

>beatles come along
>fucking look at them
>this is now masculinity

the beatles are my favorite band, but were they really the jew turning masuclinity into fragility? i mean, look at them

compared to literally *anything* that came before them, they were some pansy ass fucks

but they got women and became the role models of music and entertainment, this is indisputable. the beatles clearly have the longest and most impactful legacy in pop music.

but then what happens?

>1980
>long after the beatles break up because paul cant stop being a fucking faggot for 4 seconds
>john is crazy addicted to literally every drug under the sun
>starts going ape shit all the time and beats the fuck out his ugly wife because ayy dude cocaine LMAO
>everyone's liek "lolwtf john"

but THEN

>john gets assassinated for being too badass all the time

were the beatles the result of the jew permanentnly destroying entertainment and masculinity simulteanousely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JhKYwHyoYU
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/04/29/john_lennon_s_rumored_gay_affair_with_brian_epstein_what_really_happened.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moreover, was john trying to tell us something the wohle time?

Not really, but they were a catalyst for social decay

Pushing drugs, pursuing ultra liberal moral values, disrespecting the war generation and advocating for the kind of anti establishment rebellion that culminated in May 1968

Not to mention John pushing the anti Vietnam shit just to undermine America's involvement. He knew that America withdrawing would lead to a communist victory and millions of deaths, but never once did he tell north Vietnam or the Khmer rouge to give peace a chance

I kinda get what you mean, I think.

so would you say then that john was the most counterculture of them all at the time, and that's the reason he got killed? too big of an icon for (((them))) to handle?

I doubt it, If anything he was exactly what (((they))) wanted

Nixon was very worried that there was a cabal trying to subvert the American government by pushing people like John in the media, so much so that he tried to help revive Elvis' career in the 70s so he could serve as a right wing rival to john

holy shit that's actually pretty genius, good thinking

Beatles was a worlwide movement aimed at women's liberation, drugs and ''free'' sex
No wonder why John Lennon chose a gay jew to be Beatles manager
John Lennon was pushing any leftist agenda he could, including blaming white society for black slavery and women ''oppression''

ok wait, so would you say that lennon was the worst of all of them?

see, originally, I was going for the whole "lennon was too outgoingly fuckwadish adn ((they))) had him killed," but the way you guys are framing it is that lennon was actually (((them))) the whole time to the point where he was the one who was killed?

The fag jew Epstein dressed them that way

this is how they really were... leather and denim.. brawls in bars and shagging birds in the alleys..

youtube.com/watch?v=4JhKYwHyoYU

obviously
If you wanted any leftist/progressive idea to be spread you just contacted either Lennon or Yoko.
In fact they would set up a dinner with the high class in NY and promote whatever the elite wanted.

forgot pic

lmao

good points though, I didn't think much about their early years in hamburg

was a great period though, love the energy in their music at that point

too bad (((epstein))) got ahold of them. John really knew the whole time what he was doing though, didn't he?

The only one who realized they were being part of a mass hysteria operation was George Harrison
In 1965 after a Tour in United States and later in Japan he decided to end all Beatle's tours.
The official reason: girls laughed so much and low powered amplifiers didn't allow them to hear their instruments on stage

Still George was weak and didn't do anything to expose what was going on he simply shut himself in a very large home with statues of some zoroastrian religion he was following

*laughed and screamed

The 1960's revolution was just a consequence of a long philosophical trend that blossomed during the enlightenment. Before then, the Church helped to keep that bullshit in check, and not allow too rapid a change to take place. Kikes weren't more to blame than other white libs, they are just more common in academia and shit than say, a wasp male for example.

I follow you up until you said George had any say in cancelling them touring. I can totally see George being the one to realize they were part of a mass hysteria op, but he in no way had the brass to tell the rest of them they should stop touring.

wasn't it john, in the end, because he realized that when he made the jesus comment that he had pissed off white america too much?

>compared to literally *anything* that came before them, they were some pansy ass fucks

You don't know shit. Rumor is they had to come back from touring in Germany because they all caught syphilis from fucking so much. They were constantly drunk and high on pills when they weren't beating their women or cheating on them. They were about as manly as it gets. Yeah, they went boy band to make money but they used it as an excuse to revolutionize music, do as many drugs as they could get, meet endless celebrities and fuck all the women they could get their hands on. That's when they weren't fighting each other. You don't know shit OP. John Lennon and Paul McCartneys mom's both died when they were young. Ringo nearly died from a childhood illness. The Beatles were manly as all fucking hell.

Napoleon and many other aristocrats liberated the jews and used libertarian movements to destroy the Church
The history of white liberals goes back to the Protestant reformation when protestants were upset the Church recommended burning degenerate books.

>pissed off white america
99% of people still loved the beatles regardless of John said. They were obsessed with him and with his progressive ''one world'' agenda.

back to Sup Forums you gossip faggot

well fucking of course fuckwad, I'm not talking about them individually. I recognize they all went through serious shit and that individually, they were most likely just going along for the ride because fuck it man, let's let (((our managers))) revolutionize the music industry

the syphillis thing was definitely new to me though, lmao. I knew Lennon was always a cunt, but I figured Paul and George had some (((good))) in them

plus you can't fucking look at me and say that kennedy and paul mccartney are even remotely near the same level of outgoingly masculine, jesus fuck

Man up bros and catch that syphillis

Meeting famous people isn't a girly dream life at all.

>wasn't it john, in the end, because he realized that when he made the jesus comment that he had pissed off white america too much?

The Beatles stopped touring because they were bored of not being able to hear themselves. Roadies would bump into instruments putting them out of tune and they wouldn't be able to tune them again because audio equipment was so shitty and the audience wouldn't shut the fuck up. They also stopped touring because they decided they were artists who had more to say hence Sgt. Pepper. They'd been on stage near constantly since the late 50's, I could see how that could get old.

Pic related, the Beatles would fuck you up. John Lennon in particular was a mean bastard. Repeatedly would make jokes about Brian Epstein being gay in front of him. The one that got to him the most was something along the lines of children's skeletons being in Epsteins closet or something like that.

Missed pic. Also, they kicked out their first drummer because he was better looking than them and was taking all the tail. The Beatles didn't give a fuck.

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/04/29/john_lennon_s_rumored_gay_affair_with_brian_epstein_what_really_happened.html

>Rumors had been flying around for months, ever since Lennon’s vacation with Beatles manager Brian Epstein, who was gay. The rest of the band had gone to the Canary Islands, but Lennon, who had met his newborn son only two weeks before, flew with Epstein to Barcelona. “Come on, John, tell me about you and Brian,” Bob Wooler said, as Lennon recalled years later, “We all know.”
>Before he knew it, Lennon was “beating the shit out of him, hitting him with a big stick,” as Lennon himself later said. Wooler suffered a black eye and bruised ribs, and it could have been worse. “I can kill this guy,” Lennon remembered thinking. Within a few days, the story was among the Beatles’ first national press, in the pages of the British tabloid the Daily Mirror. “I don’t know why he did it. I was booted in the face. I begged him to stop,” Wooler reportedly told the Mirror.

Yea, but the Catholic establishment was too degenerate and heretical. Schism was inevitable.

>The Beatles stopped touring because they were bored of not being able to hear themselves.
which is a lie they simply didn't want to upgrade their equipment
I visited a canadian store that had received request to wire up their speakers in order to increase the volume
But they simply quit. That's because everyone was realizing the mass hysteria around them and they wanted to preserve their image of ''good goys simply playing music xD''

>Lennon
>badass
The only thing he did was badass was tell a disillusioned hippie Marxist that everything he did was a lie and his music was nonsense

>Catholic establishment was too degenerate and heretical
Your premise is wrong

>The Catholic Church was degenerate therefore the movement that wanted to ''put the Church back on track'' was inevitable
Luther never wanted to reform the degeneracy in the Church, he wanted to get laid and to destroy the Papacy, moving the power from the Pope to the State
That's what happened everywhere, in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, etc.
If you want to revert degeneracy the last thing you do is promote more degeneracy
That's exactly what Luther and Calvin did. They even allowed endless divorce to take place all in the name of progressiveness.
Also they promoted the reading of well known heretics and jewish writers who hated the Church.

>''good goys simply playing music xD''
>released Revolution 9

Shut the fuck up. Lennon specifically started aligning himself with whatever stupid fad he could get his hands on (Eastern Indian religion, "Bagism", avant-garde bullshit), he was trying to be anything other than just a musician. He released books and starred in a movie (first edition of Rolling Stone is an interview with him on the set of some Vietnam movie). That's when he wasn't sending back his medal to the queen, shitting on Vietnam policies, or being a heroin addict. The Beatles literally broke up near the height of their influence, nothing about them (beyond Paul) was jut "playing music".

wow how rebellious! such angry goys!

OKAY

BUT IN THE END

was John one of (((them))) or not!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

THIS WAS THE REAL QUESTION THE WHOLE TIME

>be proven wrong

Deal with it. George immediately started nonsense like The Concert for Bangladesh. John was a crazy person. Ringo released a country album and Paul undercut Let It Bleed by announcing his solo album like a week or so before the Beatles final album hit. They were anything other than just doing what other people wanted them to do. You're thinking of the Rolling Stones.

>Let It Bleed

Too drunk for this shit, I meant Let It Be.

you re retarded
What I wrote in '' '' was meant for cynicism and you took it like I was saying what was their goal
Go to bed.

John Lennon was whatever he deemed popular and anti-establishment at the time. He was the ultimate hipster.

>Boy band!
>no wait, eastern indian religion!
>er, I mean bagism and avant garde!
>actually fuck music I'm just going to be a Dad for a while even though I ignored my first son
>assassinated

Yep.

John hated fags and (specially) jews. He also hit his first wife. I think he was alright in the first years of the Beatles, but towards the end of the sixties he became a full leftie retard, with his ugly chink wife.

I'm not sure what to believe of this guy.

>>actually fuck music I'm just going to be a Dad for a while even though I ignored my first son

its kind of amazing that he did this for about as long as he was in the (((Beatles)))