This is the guy who drowned as the black teens watched and laughed

This is the guy who drowned as the black teens watched and laughed

Truly, a trabedy of epic proportions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY
vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how did he end up in the lake

somebody must had told he dat dey wuz money bags in dey.

i had a black guy tell me hydroponic weed grows under the ocean and they have to pay divers to go down and get it that's why it's more expensive

Thank goodness. I was already suspicious when I'd heard the guy just drowned, since whites know how to swim. Glad to see he ended up just another turd in the shitpond

1. that looks like a mug-shot pic, not too terribly surprised

2. summary of the story plox... (or maybe a link)

HE WAS A BASED BLACK MAN, RIGHT FELLOW MAGAPEDES? PRAISE KEK AND PRESS C TO GIVE THIS MAN A COAT

>Help me I'm drowning
>Ayo look at dis dum nigga, yo Biggs you gonna die hahahaha
>Shiet look at him try to swim lol
>Pass me da blunt befo this nigga drowns, I wanna be high when da water fills his lungs
Half hour later
>Up cop, the dum night just drownd n shiet, yeah he waz askin for help but shiet was too funny yo

Sheeeeeeeet

I soooo need the answer to this. It's a mystery apparently no one knows. A guy that can't swim in the middle of a body of water... how and why?

is there a video for me to laugh at?

3 birds with one stone

nice

It's actually pretty sad, the niggers laughing as he begs for help is pretty fucked up

Damn, what's that like $80 worth of tats wasted.

To every nigger barely reading these replies:

Learn to swim, motherfuckers. I'm polluting like no tomorrow just see you all drown in your ghetto infested shitholes that thank god exist right next to massive rivers and oceans.

This i'm curious also on how he ended up in the lake.

only thing i know is he had an argument with his fiance or gf before he ended up in the water but why he ended up in the water is a mystery, trued to commit suicide maybe?

A first year tattoo artist just lost their sketchbook in the lake

sheeeiit nigga, those tats are worth like 3 ramen packs and a bag of lay's

The corpse wasn't discovered for five days after the fact.

He got into a fight with his partner and presumably got suicidal.

It's mainly the idea of laughing and mocking someone dying that makes me mad, even if he was some nog.

tfw institutionalized oppression drowns you

I don't care about him, I just like to use that as an example of black apathy when they complain about y-peepo. He might have been a real asshole in their neighborhood, so maybe the just let him drown. He looks like a piece of shit violent retard that we could let die.

you haven't even seen his final form

from his picture... nothing of value was loss

Niggers are weak against water

lol thats fucking great they dishonestly used a picture that made him look like less of a piece of shit

>tfw I would've jumped in and tried to save him

He was an American and a person who was drowning. I would have tried to help him. I don't care he was a tatted up nignog. He needed help and some bitch ass cowards abandoned him. Fuck those assholes.

>take 1 look at pic
>totally ok with it.

then he wouldve robbed your ass and raped your bitch

B A I T

A A

I I

T T

nigger detected

he got this new diver facemask tatoo

>I would have tried to help him.

yeah sure, and your retarded ass would've drowned too. do you even understand that drowning people tend to grab onto their rescuer and inadvertently end up just pulling them down too? you need an actual flotation device or some shit, you can't just jump in and save a grown adult who doesn't know how to swim because they'll just drag you down with them

No. He would've needed CPR and medical attention, you fucking dote.

I SEE A ROCKET SCIENTIST

>A guy that can't swim in the middle of a body of water

Must of walked out there and the lake is shallow for a while then just drops off into 8+ feet or whatever. If you're walking around up to say your shoulders it's rather easy to take two more steps and start to float.

then if you can't swim maybe you panic a bit vs calmly moving back to where you know you can kind of touch the bottom. That said, mocking a person in trouble and getting filmed doing it is a sad commentary on our current world.

I was hoping the teens laughing at him drown were white Gen-Z'ers but alas they were niggers.

is that a saxophone tattooed between his eyes?

>what do you throw to a drowning jigaboo?
his 4 babbymommas and all their pickaninnies

Yeah they do that EVERY TIME. Trayvon, Michael Brown, etc etc etc. They put up oldass pics of them.

>That said, mocking a person in trouble and getting filmed doing it is a sad commentary on our current world.

Especially not even reporting the drowning, that should be a felony right there

He would've just made you drown with him.

He literally just went in on a whim. Must have got winded swimming to the middle or it was shallow up until the point he couldn't stay above water (aka he was able to walk to the middle but then there was a sudden drop)

In the video, the kids allude to the fact that the guy got in for no reason at all and they told him not to do it.

that looks like fake news

We Wuz SCUBA Divers And Sheeeit.

longest vid I could find

youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY

its not like they had enough time to save him, and they're all niggers so they would've drowned too

>then he wouldve robbed your ass and raped your bitch

No it'd be like rescuing a nigger genie. You'd get to wish him to rob and rape someone else.

>pic related

overlooked comment
it is never advised for people not trained to do this to save a drowning person. they will literally try to climb on top of you for self preservation and drown you in the process.

you mean a djinndu?

We wuz goggles 'n shit

African version of the Onion. Of course the Master Race would fall for it.

>you mean a djinndu?

motherfucker. That's good. I wish I had thought of that.

some great comments in all the youtube videos, the video has all the typical young nigger stereotypes that normies are sick of

see the problem is black fathers aren't around to teach their kids to swim, and black mothers don't want to get their hair wet

If its any consolation it was my only good post on Sup Forums after 12 years.

(((They))) keep saying "disabled man". Does he just have extremely low IQ?

So niggers don't float??

Its just kneejerk jewing to make the nigger as sympathetic as possible. He was probably high on fake marijuana.

smaller chest cavity than whites. They literally sink like rocks

>So niggers don't float??

Not until it's too late m8

I always thought it was their big muscular buttocks.

I have big muscular buttocks and can't float on my back because my ass sinks.

>my ass sinks

stinks you mean

Subsaharan africans swim all the time though. So do brazilians.

Water is liquid racism.

how would my ass smell affect my ability to fl--- OH YOUUUUU

WE WUZ SWIMMERZ AND SHIEEEEEET

That's a slippery slope. Once a precedent is set things get fucked. Read gorsuch review of assisted suicide. If that's allowed the precedent for duels could be allowed as well.

Can't we already have duels and just call it self-defense/stand your ground?

lol

Media is trying to portray him as a good boy dindu nuffin. Out of habit, its like they don't realize the teens were niggers too.

Oh, I was bothered by the story but if they let a nigger drown than I'm fine with it.

Bath salts

He had damaging info on the Clinton Foundation.

Someone told him there was a bald scuba diver at the bottom and he went in there to get the gold out of his head.

Does anyone have a video of that italian(?) couple who were out for a swim and I guess they drifted a little too far and the boyfriend couldn't swim and panicked and dragged his wife down with him and the clip just ends with still water?

> mfw no mention of jamel dunn having face tattoos or being black in most articles about this
> mfw almost no one is asking what the fuck he was doing in the lake
> mfw I looked up jamel dunn in Brevard county court records

vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm

Make sure to set the "From" year to 1970 or something

> mfw PASSING STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> mfw AGGRAVATED BATTERY OF LEO WITH WEAPON OR FIREA
> mfw STATE VS DUNN JAMEL DEUNTRA

Spread this shit. Black lives don't matter to blacks, and Jamel Dunn was a worthless shitbag who doesn't deserve any sympathy.

There is a duty to report deaths, and I hope the criminiggers get charged with that.

Kek

why did the chicken cross the road?
to get away from the nigger that can't swim

I laughed so hard at this stupid shit

Do you know how to save a drowning nigger?

>hydroponic weed grows under the ocean

lol

This happened where I live.

white man's burden

I read this nigger was diabled? Doesn't look disabled in any pictures that I've seen of him

Not only that, the nigger teens are going to get charged. Feels good.

If (((they))) don't mention the race of the perpetrators they are always black.

More like white savior complex.

Charged with what? Reckless indifference?

No they aren't.

because your brain makes you feel that way, these niglets don't have the capability to feel that way

>doesn't look disabled.
I've hated Charles Krauthammer for almost 15 years and I just found out a week ago that he's paralyzed. I just thought he was stiff

Pics are deceiving

I laughed.

RIP

same, and instantly regretted it upon seeing his dumb tatted up nigger face

Mentally retarded. (Average nog iq)

There's a difference between black people and niggers. These were niggers.