Why is alcohol still legal? It's nigger tier

Why is alcohol still legal? It's nigger tier.

That can't be real

Sage

The last one appears to be a computer rendering of white matter in the brain.

No it's the brain of an alcoholic and it's true because all of the images are true on the internet. Or are you too racist to understand that?

I think the real issue here is why aren't we killing old people?

>not posting the original

Prohibition actually INCREASES alcohol consumption.

Every time they wanted to sedate a nation during bad times (e.g. before Perestroika, USSR) they launch a prohibition on alcohol so they can increase consumption of it. More people are sedated so there is less likely that a rebellion will spring up.

Good one

GOOD question

Please tell me the altzhimers one is fake. I'm so afraid of my brain looking like that when I'm older. I have a bad memory as is

Because you need to come up with a way to convince the working population that slaving their lives away is worthwhile, if they don't get to have a retirement at the end of it.

I get the reference

Isn't that contradictory, retard?
Prohibition in Murica didn't exactly pacify the nation and make it less likely for people to rebel. Instead mafias formed and crime went trough the roof. People got more organized and rebelled more.
If any government ever plots to pacify the people with prohibition they are fucking retarded.

>googled to see if its real
Jesus fuck I am a massive alcoholic I should really quit.

Not quite, retard.

Sure, organized crime rose up, but that doesn't mean they were going to go shoot up the government. Do you know the difference between mafias and rebels?

If you take a look at this graph, you'll see that alcohol consumption increased. People drank to feel good while the entire country was going to shit.

Why are the first 2 actual brains but the third is a drawing?

Islam wins again

Prohibition started because the great depression was planned
Great depression hit and people were too busy being gangsters and binge drinking in speakeasies to revolt.

I'm glad someone else knows this

Shit. I'm thinking the same.
But barely. Because my brain.

>Prohibition actually INCREASES alcohol consumption.

Not if you make alcohol usage a crime punishable by death.

>thinking brains exist
fucking retards

Still won't stop people

This.

You can't ban it directly. It is better to ban the showing of alcohol in movies, commercials, ads, video games, etc.

It's conditioning, we grow up bombarded with alcohol and smoking in all those mediums and by the time we are 18, we think if we don't drink then we're being some kind of buzz-kills.