Angelina Jolie Admits Attending Illuminati Sacrifice in Leaked Video

Angelina Jolie Admits Attending Illuminati Sacrifice in Leaked Video
youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump?

I never knew what that flag really meant.
I've seen one hung on somebodies fence on my way to work every morning.
That's pretty creepy now that I know...

Bump

bump
#stophumancloning

Bumpity

I love how it's always 'celebrity discusses' not here's the fucking video.
$100 says the entire video is taken out of context

Bumpity fuck, she can't speak for shit.

This one is rather blunt, im afraid.

What the bump

Bump

I watched it. It's literally nothing. The [x] keep inserting words that aren't being spoken and don't seem to have anything to do with what she is saying. The video referred to in OP could be about a run of mill satanic orgy. There is no reference by her or anyone else in the video the illuminati. Now post the video they are talking about and I may change my mind, but until then it's worthles

Hollywood celebrities are totally fucked in the head shitbirds. Who could've thought!

Me, I've come to the point where Hollywood production simply disgusts me. Those propaganda riddled movies and cartoons made by pervert drug addicts are miserable. The celebrity lifestyle pushed by degenerate media is revolting.

(((Their))) paper money and shiny trinkets are false values. A proper man shouldn't be motivated by that degeneracy, we should strive for something bigger and better, something real, not Jewish colored paper and plasma TVs.

bump

Exactamundo.
And bump

>could be about a run of mill satanic orgy.

+ snake sacrifice

so what if it isnt illuminati? i dont know shit about them, but i know that satan is bad

Dont give the shill his $0.02

Unless...

You are a shill?

She also going to start dumping hormones into her kid because she hates him and only loves her adopted kids

Bump for lyfe

academics and politics is saturated in witchcraft and occult.

they tell you its all mumbo jumbo and america was brought into a christian nation but its entirely the opposite. its a synagogue of satan. people have it confused that we are in gods country just because god created this realm but satan rules it. says so right here:
"
2 Corinthians 4:4New Living Translation (NLT)

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."
TLDR: they dont think it be like it is but it do.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M

Eh, clearly this woman is into some fucked up shit, seems like hardcore S&M, but I see nothing here to indicate Illuminati shit outside of the uploaders suggestions and implications. We know people in Hollywood are outright fucking psychotic lunatics and they are definitely most likely involved in all sorts of underground degeneracy.

This