I own an AR-15 rifle to defend myself from my governm-

>I own an AR-15 rifle to defend myself from my governm-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ADdToI9Akw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The US government uses weapons against its own people like that will immediately cause an uproar in so many communities and those from within would guarantee an almost immediate destruction of the government that supported it.

someone post that one Jap-user screencap that annihilates this argument

i know one of you niggers has it

someone post the Jap-user screencap...

You obviously don't know shit about insurgencies or freedom or the 2nd Amendment. Go drink some Mulson or whatever you French Canadien cuck.

You forget that it's the conservatives and libertarians that distrust the government. They also control the military. So really it would be an AR-15 Vs Drone, it would be AR15 + Drone Vs Liberals.

just shoot down the missile before before it hits you it is not even hard

*Wouldn't be an ar15 Vs drone

Typical leaf thinking.

There are more citizens with ARs than there are soldiers.

Yes, the soldiers have better tech. But how many of them are actually going to fire that missile or run over that unarmed protester with their tank?

Stop being a faggot, leaf. Please.

i'm american you idiot

>when the government shows up to your house with tanks and burns down the place with you inside after they blast "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" at you for several days

My kingdom for some launch codes!

not if we bomb the shit out of everything

The purpose behind the right to bear arms has already been effectively as you have astutely pointed out user.

We, the people have become unable to defend ourselves from an oppressive government.

Should the need arise if an entire neighborhood gets together with all of their six shooters and shotguns and rifles they will be no better off than Ahmed over in Afghanistan. You will simply be shredded by an apache helicopter or blown to bits by a predator missile strike.

Apparently communist OP has forgotten his roots and that Guerrilla warfare can cripple giants. If we have to we will slow a tyrannical government down to a stalemate. It is fine if you do not believe this, but you would be a fool to think so. Guerrilla fighters are always regular people with families and friends. You progressive fuckers are sowing the wind, and when you do this you reap the whirlwind.

>"I have guns to defend myself from the government overstepping boundaries"
>Checkpoints on every road where you have to show your ID to prove you're an American citizen hindering your ability to move within the country freely
>"its o-o-ok i g-g-g-uess theyre just doing their j-j-job"

Yeah but your Canadian.

>Guerrilla warfare can cripple giants
That worked so well in Afghanistan and Iraq, didnt it?

Oh wait, Guerrilla warfare is now totally ineffective with aerial and satellite surveillance not to mention backdoors installed on every PC, recording every phone call and constant monitoring of all network traffic in the US.

They can lock up geurillas now before they even have a chance to strike

Those in the middle east are successfully defending themselves believe it or not...

What we should have done is banned guns in the middle east and invaded after that...

>Braps your path

Wat do?

>What we should have done is banned guns in the middle east and invaded after that...

Or we should have engaged in a war we actually wanted to end.

if the government even entertains the idea of using it's military on it's own citizens in order to reduce constitutional rights, it's not a government that should continue to function

how thick must you be ?

We own rifles because we can and you faggots can't, we do it for just that purpose. To piss all you cucks off.

you can't collect taxes with a drone

>people STILL responding to this thread

This.

>and shoots the people trying to escape the fire

They can't lock up everyone who has a gun.

They want everyone to give up their gun willingly.

If that happens, we are all screwed...

But hey, the USSR fell and they did not have guns, right?

>Implying you need taxes

The upper class, corporations and businesses pay bulk of the taxes. Maybe get out of your mums basement, fat boy.

We should have invaded israel tbhfam.

360 first, then hipfire

*brrrrt*

Have you progressive faggots lost your souls? You guys used to understand that the human will could not be conquered.

Yeah they might destroy me, but they could not crush my spirit, or change my point of view. I would rather die than believe what you believe. You are servants of Antichrist.

You progressives have forgotten all value, and no longer remember what it is like to believe in something so much that you would die for it. You ignoble fucks. Stop tempting people with your perversions and materialism. Wake up and believe in something you soulless revenant. Go away you servant of evil.

>flag
Sure buddy, keep dreaming

We can buy hunting rifles and shotguns, although their expensive as shit

this is the greatest leaf post I've ever seen

>Insurgency
>US
Never going to work faggot.

I just want the Jap-user screencap that annihilates this argument.

corporations employing the citizens you just droned?

What the fuck are you even talking about

My noggin is joggin!

Enough people with guns, with the aid of military defectors, can steal a helicopter/drone/jet/tank. A lone wolf obviously wouldn't do shit. That being said, an actual rebellion would consist of a whole lot more than just one person.

>It is ok for them to record every call, monitor all web traffic, and arrest people for speaking out as long as they dont take our guns
you dont get it. I cant tell if your stupid or trolling.
This is about guns. people should have guns no argument here.

The issue is that the second amendment was designed to allow us to fight back against an oppressive regime.

That ability to fight back has been degraded to the point its like we're the indians with bows and arrows fighting back against a government with horses rifles and cannons and Gatling guns.

Your right. they can destroy you. they cant crush the collective spirit, but they can keep destroying those who have it just like they've done (and continue) to do in other countries.

>government owns 300 million predator drones to oppress every citizen

>thinking that military drones are operated by the feds...

No one ever said you would win against a murderous government. The point is to take out as many soldiers before they kill you

There's quite a difference here. US military would lose on the ground in a civil war. All the drones won't help them as each and every base falls to rebel hands and the same weapons used against them.

He's equating the American government needing to keep 20% of their population (the niggers) in line in public spaces with the American government telling you that you can't say mean things

Wow, they have made a new drone that never has to land to refuel or reload?

There is always going to be resistance and subversion in oppressive regimes. People would rather die than lose freedom.

vietnam

This shit again.
You know what, leaf?
No, just no.
Fuck you.
Saged.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ADdToI9Akw

Those people are cowards, Donny.

I agree with you then. You did not exactly make it clear. Also I do not like the addition of "collective" with spirit. The collective is made of individual people, individual existers who like it or not are made in the image and likeness of God. You cannot turn individual people into some kind of modality. This is why I hate communism. It comes from the industrial revolution. It treats people as units of production just like the capitalists, except you do not get to own shit. Fuck that. And please do not do that lawyer shit with "personal property". That is stupid.

>implying spooks haven't been calling targets for ages now

2nd amendment applies to everything. We can legally own tanks and artillery. Same with back in the day where artillery and ships were privately owned as well as a lot of the muskets.

>drone pilots are immune to ar15 rou-

>implying the U.S. military would coordinate with spooks over American soil.
It has never happened for a reason shlep.

>Wat do?
Shoot the pilot with AR-15

Yet all the drones in the world have yet to stop any middle eastern insurgency using 40 year old Soviet weapons. We have a more armed people than the past 10 conflicts we lost in the middle east. Only a leaf.

>canada
>we
Don't you have a check to write to Hilldog?

but can we own drones which fire missiles?

Sure, we can own a tank. a demilitarized tank. Meaning, we can own a massive hunk of armored steel that gets horrible gas mileage and cant do really anything except drive slowly over shit.

and sure, we can own modern artillery but not the guided rounds that go with it.

i'm american suck my dick mother fucker

I also want to point out that in the military we take an oath to protect civilians form foreign and domestic threats. The day the US govt. orders the military to kill our families and fellow Americans is the day capitol hill get eradicated. Honestly we might be soldiers but we aren't mindless morons with no independent thought.

fucking lol

weather ballon with steel cable> drone

>the wild canuck in its natural habitat fantasizing about mattering

There are people out there trying to figure out and learn how to drop out of this postmodern garbage society. Yeah they might kill us, but they can never win if we do not join them. People are waking up to the powers of the globalists and what they have done, and what tehy are capable of. What is your beef, anyways?

I WANT TO SEE IT, WHAT DOES IT SAY?

not if they rev up the propaganda machine to label that person as a "dangerous hateful terrorist"
Look what happened to lazanga

It entirely depends on how many are protesting fighting. If it's a bunch of rednecks that take up arms and start an insurgency you can bet your ass they get fucked hard by the army and no one gives a shit if they die.

If it's actually the majority of the people like in Egypt Soldiers will refuse to open fire because news that the people are rising up will always spread.

A FUCKING TELESCOPE

OP is apparently not related to any marines...

>74 replies
Is it your first day here...

Jokes on you our government is armed with outdated second hand equipment. On the other hand guns are banned...

>a demilitarized tank
Try a real fucking tank. And real fucking rocket launchers. Machineguns and explosives. They're hard to get and expensive as fuck, but possible and that's all that matters

Thanks americunt brah, I love you and your burger country.

>this
My money is on the Federal Government winning.
The win would come with a terrible cost though...perhaps ushering in a world government...

Anytime friend

>tank
>urban warfare

Vehicles are useless. The future is urban warfare. Youll get crushed trying to fight conventional fights across large lands. Just stick to the cities/suburbs and do guerilla urban warfare.

fuck off

2nd Amendment isn't limited to rifles, m8.

Hahaha, all of human history would like to have a word with you. Soldiers are not simply told "go kill your family". They, like the civilians around them, are carefully propagandized over time in order to develop an us-vs-them mentality, and will be posted to quell rebellions and execute traitors on the other side of the country. It's worked time and time again, and pretending like things are suddenly different is idiotic.

State security can put an end to insurgency real quick. KGB destroyed our insurgency in like 5 years because they were left off the hook and could use any method necessary CIA follows close behind but at least they had some 'restrictions'.

Obama already did use drones to kill Americans.
Only the chans knew, only the chans cared, but obviously not enough to do any thing about it.

all the fed troops have to do is surround the city and starve them out

EZ PZ

Now, if foreign nations get involved, as well as defectors in the US Military, that is a different story

can you repost that image please?

Case in point, the whiskey rebellion. Fought on both sides by people who were veterans of the fucking revolution, so they weren't exactly new to the concept of fighting for liberty. And yet militias were mustered and happily marched to stop the rebels. Their own countrymen.

Starve who out? I said guerilla urban warfare. Who are you starving out? Who are you fighting? Are you going to attack all civilians? 300million vs what 500k soldiers?

Can't you train eagles to take down drones?

If everyone was a reject like you, maybe it would be better if we put the people down.But I digress, very few in the military if any actual amount, would participate in offensive maneuvers domestically.

The historical conflicts you are referring to are when multiple client armies are in play at the same time. Our sworn duty and loyalty is to our country not any individual. Might change in the future but as it stands now this wont be the case. If you want to look more into your "look at the history" statement, try learning about actual history first.

Take down what drones? You can make any signal jammer and boost it off radio towers and knock out communications in a 20km radius that includes satellite connection to drones. Signal jammers aren't just illegal because they block emergency services they're illegal because they can block the whole spectrum

What about people who have their ASSAULT RIFLE FIFTEEN to protect themselves against niggers and drug crazed lefties like you?
Sage goes without saying.

Interesting. Where can I learn more about this, any good sauces of info m8?

Get a ham radio license or stay in school.

"I'm a real boy!"

The CIA killed JFK. Do you truly believe that they are restricted by anything?

See
Also see every dictatorship or even semi-authoritarian government ever. Soviets didn't mind rounding up their own. Neither did the Burmese. Neither did the Cambodians, Chinks, Japs, Germans, Brits, Italians, Indians, virtually all of South America at some point, and even the fucking Canadians. You are deluded in your exceptionalism.

You want a recent example? Look at the last standoff the Bundys had, at the nature preserve. Remember the overwhelming public opinion against them? Remember the massive police presence?

If you want something a little older, look at Kent State. Nasty Girls had no problem lighting up those hippies, despite being fellow Americans.