Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped by refugees

>Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped in broad daylight by 2 African refugees on her way home
>national media is silent, police don't care
>not even a police search for the two "refugees"

Source:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
napoli.fanpage.it/omicidio-fortuna-loffredo-i-colpevoli-silenzi-della-compagna-di-raimondo-caputo/
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How does this make you feel?
Like she was asking for it.

Just another day in altruism land unfortunately.

Absolutely nothing, I wished I was an edgelord, I wish I was pretending, but I don't feel a thing anymore, I used to feel so enraged but now after many and many years of Sup Forums nothing gets to me anymore, I'm completely desintezised from these kinds of news, I Stopped caring about things I have no control of.

>The last white person in Italy dies

I hope they keep going to Europe then it will be a lesson to everybody else.

This is an outrage. I demand Merkel give Italy a few thousand euros or face consequences.

This is not an accurate story, this is being pushed by shills so that when it's so easily disproven, the shills can say "LOOK AT WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO BELIEVE!".

Don't buy into this shit, anons. If you post in these threads, just add a little seasoning...

It's only going to get worse, especially if their getting away with it.

Don't you have guns over there?

>How does this make you feel?
Maybe she learned her lesson. At least she isn't dead and with a little luck she is even pregnant. She can still embrace the one true faith. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Absolutely angry.
A kid deserves to be raped by shitskins? Man Sup Forums really is a Kike infested hellhole now.

bump

i've had enough of this shit! The liberal media doesn't even report this and right away starts defending muslims and calling us racist because we care about our country, people, race, culture and way of life. I had enough of this the day of the rope need to happen i got i know i'm ready.

b a s e d political outsource reports the truth. fuck the MSM

Your post sounds exactly what a kike would say trying to fit in here. Now you have to go back, ShlomoPersisted from r/politics.

JOIN THE CHAT

Another source, one in Italian?

There are very right leaning Italian media who would jump all over this.

vinegar favorite flavor
uk has some fake shit called "vinegar"
but has vinegar flavour

napoli.fanpage.it/omicidio-fortuna-loffredo-i-colpevoli-silenzi-della-compagna-di-raimondo-caputo/

come join the chat

never used reddit in my life been on the site to see what the fuzz was all about but shit was wack it had a really nu-male vibe to it. I been on Sup Forums for 6 years Sup Forums for 4. I've have looked into the jewish question. I used to be a liberal in high school even believing liberal conspiracy theories, the difference between pol and your average liberal conspiracy theorist is pol names, names dates events happenings and so on, while leftist just say is racism, or it was the Illuminati 1% and leaves it at that never really knowing who's behind the curtain. So no i'm not a kike, you think i wouldn't trust the media when CNN is 90% or more jew.

Be prepared to deal with subhumans having this sort of attitude. They are orchestrating the rape and murder of children, and fully support it. Should there ever come a time to express any sort of empathy for them, remember this and do your worst.

!!

>allegedly
>15
t. for leaving that out JIDF
Your still pretty retarded if you didn't click the link.
>b-but Muslims are the problem

this
OP is a kike, anyone who automatically bought it is a retard

bumping

Italians are NOT white.

That's got nothing to do with the OP, which was already made up stuff.
>national media is silent
You wish, this is not Sweden, we have right wing media, if something like that really happened not only they would have made a ruckus about it but there would be lynching in the streets.
Stop spreading bullshit you mongoloids, you hurt the cause and make us appear like gullible people who would believe any kind of shit that fits our narrative. Leave that to lefties.

JOIN THE THREAD

This, it's like people forget half of our medias are owned by the right wing party leader.

Makes me want to find these two niggers, castrate them and then publicly disembowel them and then do the same with the leftist politicians.

hahahaha if only she wasnt so islamophobic!

It should make you want to read the thread and find out it's all made up
Nobody cares about your shitty site, shill.
Really makes you think that mods delete good threads but leave blatant spam alone

I hope Italy kicks them all out.

fucking 10/10
who is this?

White bitch deserved it

Somedays I wish I just didn't go on Sup Forums... I'm off for the night

>not on the mainstream media so it's made up

>he trusts the "right wing" media
lol

>politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html
" she describes as North African"
" are believed to be Muslim refugees from North Africa"

Well, syrians or nafris... it does not make a difference since they're all arabs

>he trusts the "right wing" media
>not on the mainstream media so it's made up
It literally isn't in any Italian media at all, not even in the police reports of the city of Milan.

but ofc a random shill site being spammed all over the board (literally in every thread up) must tell the truth.

>she describes as North African

it's coming, soon things will happen.

they don't listen , they never listen, they don't want to change they only want to destroy

justification is on the side that was taken advantage of , and when it comes there will be no words spoken because action was taken against the innocent

Dafug. I too hate african. In here they are scamming people for money.

I hope we can get nice african american. They are more civilized especially the chicks.

I need as many montages and infographs about goat fuckers raping and/or murdering people to spam to twitter and facebook

Bump.

nice photo OP.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html