Hey Sup Forums how does it feel knowing that islam will be the world religion by 2050?

hey Sup Forums how does it feel knowing that islam will be the world religion by 2050?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll be dead by 2050 so I don't care

we will put so many goddamn implants in your body that you will live to be 150, and you're gonna like it

This.

good
finally no more intolerance

>a religion that is at war with everyone who borders it including itself
>Islam allying itself with communism and leftist
>the world religion by 2050
I don't know how to tell you this OP, but that might never happen.

This, plus not breeding either so no kids to worry about.

>being this much in denial
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA

I will smear my moon blood on the Quran while I dance naked round the Beltane fires.

>shitskins
>world domination

i hope you're ready to get cucked by a yellow man you manlet fuck

the only thing protecting you atm is liberals and sjw..what will you do when they realize what they've done

>The world religion
Good luck with the Chinese.

Much of that estimate is due to the explosion happening in the African population. Do you honestly think Africa will be able to modernize in time to keep all those negros fed and watered?There will be mass chaos, starvation and war in Africa within 20 years, probably 10. Millions will die.

There is also no way that the middleast makes it 20 years without major regional wars. There is a VERY high chance that 2 nuclear powers will duke it out, India & Pakistan. There is also high probability that China will get sucked in.

You also have the Sunni, Shia power struggle. Iran has made huge moves for the past 5 years and Saudi Arabia is now pushing back, even working with Israel behind the scenes. There is a good chance of war between KSA and IRAN and it could engulf the entire middle east.

boom

that's not luciferianism

>There will be mass chaos, starvation and war in Africa within 20 years, probably 10. Millions will die.

Billions.

maybe if their god was real, but fake gods have no power

Muslim boy what they have done to us they will do to you. You revel in our decay but rest assured when your old and gray and your grandson is a genderqueer knobgobbling faggot subverted by the rat race you will think back fondly of this warning from a citizen of a dying empire. You all should have stayed in your country. bringing your children to our nation and brainwashing them was part of their master plan. May god help you faggot.

Inshallah, it will be true.

Came to post this, islam is a bunch of bullshit that people will outgrow someday. Even the koran itself has obvious mistakes.

It's pretty doable, if the muslims manage to take over enough countries they'll just bribe the chinese into converting. chinese convert to all sorts of religions to worm their way into their host countries, islam would be just another one

t. have had the "privilege" of knowing chinese Christians

Church of the Children of Atom will be only religion you rad roach.

Congrats

Who cares, most of the world will still be agnostic or atheist anyway.

>islam will be the world religion by 2050
Don't worry it will not
Islam will disappear all by itself when there will be no more oil in Saudi Arabia and other middle-eastern shit-holes as well like Iran

>making an enemy of the entire world
>people are starting to wake up to what's happening and get angry
>still bragging about it
Enjoy your gas chamber bruh. You guys earned it.

Islam can't manage one country let alone the world. It'll never spread that far anyway, this multi culti shit is going to push Western tolerance to the boiling point and Islam will burn in hellfire.

>islam will be the world religion by 2050

Maybe. Maybe not. One thing's for sure, we beat back you guys from Eastern Europe with inferior numbers in 1500, and we'll do it again.

Arabs don't have smarts, or gains even. They only rely on the numbers game

Islam will experience a breakdown as decadence increases. They're already experiencing the start of degeneracy the west has dealt with for so long.

come discuss it on Sup Forumss new chat

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

Some sand nigger from the desert talking about implants. You guys can even build stable missiles, you really think you got a leg up on biometric technology?

Islam is already the biggest religion on the planet if you hadn't notice

Can someone ban this guy?

>fuck off Asiff.

I expect Islam to fall apart entirely sooner than that.
It's far to violent & evil the only thing that keeps it going is one generation literally forcing kids to obey it or be stoned to death. Soon that won't be tolerated the world will shame filthy heathen muslims for their fucked up actions & that will be the end of it.

if it were to be a world religion islam needs to change so much it wouldnt be islam anymore, and if you kept it as is, that would mean you would have to massacre entier continents, i can imagine western nations to bend over for you, but the eastern european? not so much, and as for the chinese, good luck have fun ill be sitting here laughing when they start dealing with you after you piss them off.

Are statisticians the dumbest people in the world? Seriously, why are their projections always brought to an extreme? Why does it always come off as childish and dishonest?

Spoiler: history doesn't travel on a straight line. If you want proof, look up the Dark Ages. Islam will still be around in 2050, no doubt, but you aren't accounting for a Christian resurgence, a change in demographics, etc. and so your prediction is worthless.

This has been posted in every thread, suspicious as fuck.