We all know what jobs and industries are dogshit, but what's the most red pilled job/career?

We all know what jobs and industries are dogshit, but what's the most red pilled job/career?

Military, police, tradesman, entrepreneur, IT, (((finance)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w38Folvz8x4
youtube.com/watch?v=FeIc08BT7XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEET

This thread is for men who want to contribute to society and provide for their family with a useful career.

NEET manchildren are not welcome

Anything that requires not sitting on your ass all day.

Anyone who un-ironically uses the term "red-pilled" will probably stay a NEET for life.

You just aren't useful to society. We don't need you, and we really don't want you.

I doubt anyone wants you actually.

>chastising someone for using the term red pilled on pol

Fuck off back to leftypol

Fuck off back to your delusions and self-deception.

After all, it's the whole world that is wrong, and not you.

You are a correct special snowflaek who has found the secret. That's it. That must be it.

mountain man

Rocket man.

It not about what job/career you have, But how you do your job. Don't be a lazy fuck head, Take pride in your work, Build a relationship with your coworkers and boss.
But if you are looking for a fulfilling job, Learn a trade. There is no greater feeling then being able to build and fix your own property.

>Be me
>went to college 4 years
>suffer liberal bullshit through school
>get degree
>get job in field
>feel unfulfilled
>learn trade
>make shit with hands that's useful
>feel fulfilled and productive
mfw you realize you got bamboozled into thinking trade jobs were for dumb people in school.

Why so cranky tonight goon?

Or medicine. The same logic you applied but, instead of your property, to your family

He's so mad

doomguy

Timothy Mcveigh

Anders Breivik

>u...u...U are JUST MAD!
A bit. But it's a small layer of anger to cover up the greater disappointment in how pathetic humans can really be.

military, u get to kill people with no consequences

Entrepreneur, by far

If you want to be successful, first you have to stop frogposting

Tradesman

I'm going into welding in a month and doing something that helps society and can't just be haphazardly handed to niggers and other filth.

>entrepreneur

i had a friend who is an "entrepreneur", hes technically a neet.

This. I dropped out of journalism to do sales because I was promised money that never came. Should have just been a man to begin with.

Astronaut or deep sea explorer. You need to be some sort of frontiersman.

But you are mad.

All you're doing is gaslighting.

Surely you have a larger repertoire than that.

Farmer.

>ywn live a life this comfy
>youtube.com/watch?v=w38Folvz8x4
>youtube.com/watch?v=FeIc08BT7XI

Nice argument faggot.

In Dallas there are barely any jews in finance. It's almost always 6'3+ blonde hair blue eyed chads who either played football/lacrosse or were in a frat in college.

I'm going into psychological anthropology. You learn a lot about how humans work. I'd say it's pretty redpilled when you look at the actual work, but there are a lot of liberal fags that go into it too. Psychology in general is a great way to get redpilled.

US Border patrol agent. I literally get paid to chase shitskins and maintain the radial purity of this country. Never mind the flag. Visiting the in laws in Mexico.

>mfw you realize you got bamboozled into thinking trade jobs were for dumb people in school.
>9/10 normalfag Australians

Working in a comfy factory.

I agree, fuck off NEETs.

Nobody wants your un-important opinion, go back to playing shitty video games.

But aren't you worried about how our manufacturing sector is being taken over to China, etc?

You might not have a stable job?

Where are you looking to work, what state?

Hangman.

>contributing to a jewish society.