RACE WAR WHEN

RACE WAR WHEN
IM DONE
IM JUST SO FUCKING DONE

My stepdad(cuck jokes here) made a joke comparing Black history month to Shark Week, a harmless joke.

My SJW mother stood up and started SCREAMING "THATS SOME RACIST WHITE BOY SHIT"
(SHE IS WHITE)

I explained to her that "Maybe since it's a joke and we all know it's a joke we can just find it funny" and she kept screaming and storming around yelling about white people and how it wasnt funny

This is the FIRST PAGE of google results

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your mum called your dad a racist white 'boy' with no repercussions then you were brought up by a bull prepping beta cuck - I would get a paternity test m8, are you sure you are white?.

also sage

single mother syndrome in my case
shes a real piece of shit

>Winbot 10
good goy

>RACE WAR WHEN
Whenever you decide actually go out and start killing. Until that happens, never.

Is your dad infertile or something? Otherwise he's fucking pathetic for raising an SJW woman's child.

>america

I just want my ppl to be safe

This is the one thing that would guarantee a race war. Slavery would be a thing again, and people would be happy about it.

Killing time on Sup Forums while your wife services your muzzy neighbors again, I see.

Sven, we both have absolutely no reason for pointing fingers, while having enough problems of our own.

I have a single piece of shit mother too.

Luckily she went the other direction and hates everyone and everything as much as I do now.

>Using Google
That's your problem right there.

White "Race" doesnt exist. So called "Whites" (Beige and pink from being melanin deficient) are in reality actual subhumans. Being that they derived from albinism, a disease, and they are deeply ashamed of it.

You live in a fake world billy. A matrix. Youre not white. Youre albino descended.

That fucking kid isn't even white.

What the fuck is with liberals and bringing up history? Hundreds of years from now they'll be saying "w-well slavery was only 1000 years ago so it's okay to be racist towards whites!" God damn the mental gymnastics with leftists is Olympics-tier.

This is how whites came into being. They didnt fall out of the sky. White genocide would never happen. BEcause whites are MADE.

This is happening right below europe. In the middle east. Where your ancestors came from.

Don't worry user. This plays out two ways, the whites finally stop taking shit and holocaust all browns or we die out and they get to lay in the grave they dug.

>letting any woman in your presence express an opinion
This is you and your fathers' fault desu

Considering that the USA now exists literally as a response to taxation complaints, I'm like 99% sure you're right.

Everyone would be up in arms.

>Let's ban opinions that are different from ours

So whites, despite being "mutated subhumans", are the only ones to go to outer space, the only ones to create thriving and beautiful civilizations and societies besides perhaps Asians, and the race that everyone aspires to look and be like. What does that make everyone else?

Whites can never die out. Being that whites in reality are just albino descendants.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

come join a bunch of your bros and shit and discuss politics, news, and what not:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

>my great grandpa fought in WW2 so that my government could racially subvert European nations

We fought on the wrong side.

>pointing out how many whites are in something is activism
>pointing out how many Jews is anti-semetic

Really gets those neurons going

You're really shaking my whole world up user.

Anyone arguing for more non-white immigration into your country is arguing for stripping you of political power.

Never forget that. They want to turn you into slaves, and they can't do it while you have the political power to defend yourself in your own country.

>Caring what a roastie thinks

You haven't taken the MGTOW pill yet, have you OP?

Roasties only care about "Muh feelings" and want the minority cock.

>equality tax
>doesnt tax people equally
fucking newspeak

Boomers and NeoCons still want to pretend like they will convince the minorities to vote conservative.
You got to remember they have suffered decades of propaganda to get to this point.

>and want the minority cock.

This is a cuck meme.

No wonder your real dad is gone

>My stepdad

You are literally his wife's son

I find the twitter comments from non-whites to be some of the best red pill material.

Whites honestly believe everyone wants to get along and sing kumbayah with them.

please stop you're killing me :(

should have just yelled at her that niggers aren't human anyway.

but i suppose you've cucked yourself since you still live at home and can't make mummy angry or she'll kick you out.

i guess i can't really judge your situation, though. my mum's been super red-pilled on anyone who isn't white just by working at centrelink (aus welfare office). she fucking hates them all now, chinks, lebs, blacks, abos, all of them.

*checks Person of Color box*
Gee that was fucking easy. What's the IRS gonna do, come and audit my race?

The man who died wasn't related to the "attack."

>2 post by this ID
>80 replies
Nice slide thread. I left you something in the options box