Mfw you retards raided the wrong board and are celebrating your success

Mfw you retards raided the wrong board and are celebrating your success

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such lame memes. Still only reading das kapital vol. 1 and yet you think you are an intellectual? lmfao.

I dare you to more read deep and wide cuck boy - it will only be a matter of time before you become one of us. sage

go shove your mein kampf up your loose ass kangaroo fucker

Sorry, who are you again?

All of you need to get the fuck off my board right now
t.uganda pizza police

It's because google doesn't list the actual correct overboard.

lel.

oh well, we're gonna re-up Murdoch Murdoch's videos anyway plus motivated me to buy some merch.

this
and stop critising israel
and saudi arabia and isis and nazis

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

I wonder what it's like to be as inept as leftypol.

What happened ? I heard /leftypol/ owns infinity Sup Forums now. What happened today?

What's wrong with Hardees and Carl Jr's ?

they host a pedophilic ring

My question still stands.

so does my answer famalamalam

I don't know about you, but I'd join their "chicken club".
If you know what i mean.

No one will ever answer me.

infinity/pol/ raided a /leftypol/ youtuber and flagged his vids as promoting terrorism ( I think he praised PKK in a few).

/leftypol/ responded by flagging murdoch murdoch to the point MM had to shut down their channel.

Leftypol and infinypol don't actually exist. They're both almost entirely feds.

>Mfw all the strong men kill cucks like you

did we just get knocked the fuck out

I've been living under a rock, what happened? Didn't the /leftypol/ bootlickers flagraid some videos on youtube and then something something

They made their vids private. leftyfaggots can't do anything right.

This. Celebrating a failure,the only thing /left toil/ does right.

No, MM was raided first, I know this because the MM drama spawned the stupid raid threads to begin with

Infinity/pol/ stands strong as always. They don´t give a single fuck about e-celebs, they are just happy that the leftyshit cunt got taken down.

Nice try. 8pol is the superior Sup Forums.

Slanderous libel that may be true idk something something imkamfy is a kike. I think it's just paranoia getting the better of them again, that Sup Forums is never happy with anything.

Mfw= reddit; leave faggot

Haha, nice try JTRIG. Why do you get permabanned for saying that Trump has kike grandchildren then?

PKK IS TERRORIST
GAS THE KURDS
TURKISH CIVIL WAR NOW

/leftypol/ is and has always been irrelevant. They have zero capacity to meme and their influence is regional at best. The best they've achieved in this recent event was causing Murdoch Murdoch to private his videos.

8pol then nuked multiple leftist channels in retaliation. Actual Sup Forums sort of watched from the sidelines because from our perspective 8pol barely matters and /leftypol/ has literally never mattered.

I once single-handedly defeated an entire /leftypol/ invasion where they were spamming these retarded memes about like appalachian bean farmers. It is a genuine problem that they seem to have--the Left literally cannot meme. Sup Forums once produced, on purpose, the worst meme imaginable and it was still superior to everything they have ever produced. It had like fucking Guy Fieri and the Doge AND Auschwitz in it. It was still better than Lefty garbage.

And the reason for this is obvious: You only become a Leftist if you are terrified of the marketplace of ideas. You cannot compete so you demand that competition be illegal. It stands to reason that they'd be garbage at everything that requires you to actually outperform anyone, even shitposters on the internet.

>Why do you get permabanned for saying that Trump has kike grandchildren then?
Because everyone knows it at this point and you are just concern shilling. If Trump truly reveals himself to be kiked, 8pol will accept that as a fact. But right now, you have nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go back to your kike controlled opposition shithole, and do some digging for the GOP and the neocons your stupid gullible fuck. Or, if you're actually hasbara or JTRIG, just know that no one is falling for your retarded trickery except useless newfags.

>do some digging for the GOP and the neocons
>here is a picture of Trump touching a wall
So you admit to having nothing then. Good to know.

I remember that Fieri franken-meme. Good times, user.

I bet it stings that you lost control of this chan though. You fucking idiots, you should've kept us contained on 8/pol/.

>You only become a Leftist if you are terrified of the marketplace of ideas. You cannot compete so you demand that competition be illegal. It stands to reason that they'd be garbage at everything that requires you to actually outperform anyone, even shitposters on the internet.

Beautiful, so perfectly said. Thank you user

>I bet it stings that you lost control of this chan though.
We still redpill newfags here each and every day and there is nothing you can do about it, how does that feel?

>You fucking idiots, you should've kept us contained on 8/pol/.
You are not wanted there and will never be, kike.

You've made me curious about the fieri meme. Someone post the image

All nazbols must stay neutral. Report the kikes and liberals from both sides like lauren southern and sjws but other than that stay neutral. We must ally Sup Forums and /leftypol/.

Unless you mean redpilling in the Sargon of Akkad/Infowars sense, I doubt you'll be doing much of anything.

By the way, what do you think of 8/pol/ leaking IPs, and all of the users' post history floating around on the interwebs?

I actually thought leftypol was a meme. Like trump general or something. You faggots were contained somewhere and it wasn't a meme? Jesus Christ

>you retards ra8ed the wrong board
Some of us inevitably visit the .pl address instead of the .net address by mistake. The error is corrected quickly when you idiots inevitably gloat and give us a billboard to post the correct address in:

Everyone should be using the .net/leftypol/ address and download vpngate

> I doubt you'll be doing much of anything.
Sup Forums users are here forever, at one point the get to know the JQ and race realism. So yeah, we are doing a lot.

>By the way, what do you think of 8/pol/ leaking IPs
I don´t bareback any imageboard. But that doesn´t matter since you are spreading slander because you know that 8pol is harder to shill.

>more leftypol cargo cult memes

LEFTYPOL
YOU ARE LIKE A CARGO CULT
YOU DONT KNOW HOW MEMES WORK
YOUR IMITATIONS ARE RETARDED

Anyone who's been on /leftypol/ before can seen most posters are far more intellectual and well-read than the philistine memelord faggots here.

and what do you have to show for all your 'intellectualism'?

>call yourself intellectual
>have nothing to show for it
>have 0 self awareness
>dont realize you are a definition of pretentious wanker

jesus christ

Yes, spreading slander. You think I don't know what the psyop is? Make 8ch look like le sekrit hacker chan so that spooks can feed gullible "redpilled" """""natsocs""""" disinformation and misinformation.

I also like how /polk/ was modded by a jew who posted exclusively about muh genocide.

Some idiots did the usual, went for leftypol at .pl instead of .net

Meant for

The average /leftypol/ user is a bookworm who is well versed in philosophy and literature.

fuck off commie shills

Responses like this every time we post here just proves you aren't intelligent.

I've paid almost no attention to this leftypol thing, but am I wrong in assuming that leftypol is just trolls trolling trolls?

I've never seen a lefty thread that wasn't obvious bait by some Canadian. The left just doesn't have a presence on any of the chans, never has. It's always been full of edgy spergs and trolls that just turned into nazis because they'd been playing them online for years anyway.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're a powerful tool for spooks, kikes and everybody else who hates the right wing.

idk, seems like something goons would do

>commies picture right wingers as obese retards while in reality they look like this

>powerful

Yeah, nah. The left have cash and sinecures, not cultural cache. They lose all the e-battles because people in power never have a sense of humor.

Whatever faggot

Go check any other board on Sup Forums and see what the field actually looks like.

That front bum with the black child (and absent father) is an amazing stereotype in action.

so fucking what????
a doctor is a doctor because he can heal people
an engineer is an engineer because he can make electricity happen, cars happen, bridges happen

a /leftyfag/ is a /leftyfag/ because ?????????

everyone in the world has the same claim on 'philosophy and literature' as you people have, everyone else is also 'well versed' in this bullshit, your claim had evidence, so i also need zero evidence to debunk it
what do you have to show for all your 'intellectualism'?

you are a living breathing proof of pseudo intellectualism you worthless imbecile, ayyy

I only really use /o/. Not a lot of politics when you're talking about cars and bikes. The other boards are hobby boards where racial stuff and politics rarely come up. Hard to gauge the vibe of the thing when the real drama is about my little pony figurines or anime wank pillows.

You got to give credits to the black guy who fought that beast

You'd be surprised at how much control they have over Sup Forums, and how hard they shill on Sup Forums.