youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/infowars-announces-20k-in-prizes-for-best-we-love-our-somalis-cover/
money.cnn.com/2017/07/19/media/confederate-hbo/index.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

That number is way too low.

How small is the democrat war chest and how many ways do they have to split it

To be fair the expulsion rate in Los Angeles was probably close to zero

A quick reminder, there is no one with an elephant flag who is worth responding, and if the Thai switches to the confederate flag just ignore.

It really is that easy.

hmm...

I miss the primaries, here is a reminisce from the era

The Trump Tower HQ Wall of Shame

dates listed are their dropout dates from the primary (romney is a special addition with his 2012 loss instead)

True, Drumpf has half a mind to hire some 15k+ ICE plus more border patrol on top of building the wall and increasing deportations much more outside of LA. Its fucking racist.

I love how rough that place was, I'd love to work there. It's like some underground resistance bunker. I'd love to see what hilldawgs team used.

Is that a diet coke?

I forgot Rick Santorum even ran this season.

But I do remember him calling Obama a nigger

first time I've ever seen that happen. I wonder if it was just a cloud malfunction or if it was a janny.

he is not very perceptive

They continue to bleed money since Perez was about the worst choice they could've made. I think in 2018 they'll take out a fuck ton of loans to try and salvage what they can and then just sink the DNC after getting blown out and we'll see the rise of a truly new political party.

Reminder that Trump, head of the Executive Branch, is to blame for the Legislative Branch not passing any legislature for him to sign

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!!

How does Trump get rid of Mueller with minimal blowback? I think he has to find dirt on Mueller and/or discover that Mueller or Mueller's team has done something illegal in their witch hunt. If he has cause to fire him the GOPe won't like it but they'll stay silent on it. If he fires him outright without cause then the cucks in the Congress will raise hell and probably force Trump to appoint an Independent Counsel a la Ken Starr. So he really has to find a cause to get rid of him.

It's a fucked up situation and Jeff Sessions is to blame 100%.

>I love how rough that place was, I'd love to work there. It's like some underground resistance bunker. I'd love to see what hilldawgs team used.
it was on the 5th floor of Trump Tower and was the definition of a war room.

Lmao seeing alot more anti-trump memes on twiiter than anti obama step it up boys.

>that plate
White "food"

I wish I could have worked on the campaign. Looked like so much fun.

It's okay, he'll still drink that garbage.

no, trump is to blame for his own problems

Shitty looking dinner but Kid Rock is based AF.

>*isn't
ftfy

Something with ugly sofas and ottomans of all the worst colour possible, meme design for maximum light and a bar with those alcool imitation drinks as well as espresso coffeemakers

Go away nigger
Before I call the dogs

I'd love to see a nogs grill without welfare

Why would anyone give money to the Democrats at this point?

It's pretty hilarious that they spent so much of it on a fucking Georgia seat.

And lost.

Twice.

>how does a traitor stop the person investigation him without people thinking he is more of a traitor?

He's going to win so fucking hard.

Human and cats.

I would rather see deportations focused on swing states like Florida, ohio, Pennsylvania

Then those beaners replaced by white immigrants from South Africa

ruining your meat with salt, sugar and spice. well cooked meat requires no other additions

but i guess when you grow up on pigs feet and neckbones cooking something properly isn't first priority

a cute

I don't like that Mike is up there
He's a good guy and to say he did anything shameful is untrue

>Pepsi

Regret voting him yet?

>didnt vote for trump
>think he is doing pretty good
why are faggots crying so much about him

>seasoning steak
>grilling steak past anything where it's not blue in the center

Just moonbats hooked on MUH RUSSIA. Think about it. They would be pulling in NO FUCKING CASH without that conspiracy. They have nothing else.

Burger
Corn on the cob, apparently split in two to fit in pot more easily
Pickle

infowars.com/infowars-announces-20k-in-prizes-for-best-we-love-our-somalis-cover/

It's gonna take years to clean out the West Cost spic enclaves.

>Fagstation
God damn Sean and his weebshit hobbies

The burger looks pretty good honesty

Kelli isn't wasting any time.

GET HIM OUT

OUT OUT OUT

>I'd love to see what hilldawgs team used.
office space pretty much like every typical campaign

White man's grill is redondant, there are no black man's grill

>Sean

He wasn't around then doofus

What's her name, I need to know who that qt is

An attempt to depress voter turnout and confidence. Trump has a very very solid base so they are trying to relentlessly chip at it.

They ALL have to go.

That is why we are doing it today. California is killing itself by supporting this stuff and the largest state for illegal immigrants. Good to go at them there too.

>I don't like that Mike is up there
>He's a good guy and to say he did anything shameful is untrue
Mike unfortunately was an opponent at the time, the Wall of Shame was for posting scalps from the primary, although when it got near the end they started to remove people (like Christie and Carson).

Same reason they donated to the recount, they're told that Drumpf will be impeached if they just pitch in a liiiiiiittle more money

What are you talking about, Sean joined in September didn't he?

This tbqh.
It would turn Colorado red for sure.

The bottom picture looks like a kindergarten

>food poster returns

Blue states like CA may becomes swing states themselves without all the illegals

They're all going over the wall anyway

ok... all that looks really good but if you're going to do BBQ, then the sauce should be cooked into the meat, not just applied after the meat is cooked.

It's like a fucking playroom for children.

But Kasich dropped out in May

Not sure on her and I am a huge Trump campaign nerd. Probably a low-key staffer during the primary.

I've just read the (((two retards))) of GoT are going to produce another tv show that would be like the man in the high castle, only it's about a world where the confederates won the civil war

Democrats now going after Jill Stein, accusing her of treason.

I think they would have to go to door to deport every one of them in LA. Trust me I had personal experience around beaners, almost no different than niggas

Nice proof.

>Campaigning was getting paid to basically shitpost on the internet everywhere and call people all in a cozy af office building
God dammit why didn't I volunteer for Trump's campaign? I love me some cozy 90's office design

I'm fascinated with Jill Stein. She's an enigma.

There are tons of different ways to do it. That is dry-rub BBQ.

I'm sure they practically are in some neighborhoods but they only have so many planes and officers.

Cuckoldstianity everyone.

This is why the campaign was so shit at doing anything

>brainless libtard millennials from all races and mostly womyn
Can you imagine how shit it was working there? The passive aggressiveness was off any measurable chart! Also, good luck pointing out any of Hillary's numerous flaws. "Hey, so I think she comes off really unauthentic-" "UM, actually.. *I* think she comes off REALLY authentic and people are just so sexist!"

Nah the whites there are beyond cucked. Oregon is California if it wasn't flooded with nigger, and they still vote for the people who want to exterminate their whole race

Blue rare steak, tiny bit of salt, paprika and garlic butter grilled at fucking high quickly. Wew baby.

Central PA actually has a bunch of South Africans. They're fucking great.

>Cuckoldstianity
just stop.

/our gilf/?

you're shitting me

Honestly the CSA was doomed at best it would get an armistice
It would be like Normandy winning independence
Meaningless overtime

>God dammit why didn't I volunteer for Trump's campaign? I love me some cozy 90's office design
It was pretty easy to get involved with the campaign early in the primary but not likely you would get to work from the Trump Tower office. They ran on a shoestring budget so if you were willing to be part of the campaign and could provide your own office space you could've been involved. Got much harder once it shifted around February when it was clear Trump would be the nominee.

I wasn't a volunteer from the campaign but did get to visit the Trump Tower HQ once in November 2015 and it was a political war room, bare bones with just the essentials. Zero fat.

inb4 the confederates all wear red hats

based cum drinking odin will show these "christfags" the true contributions of paganism to our world..oh wait..

This, but at least blacks self-segragate and mostly shoot other criminals.

The illegals target everyone, usually not violent crimes but I've seen them steal cars (including mine) and steal wheels from them in two minutes or less. Blacks can't even understand how to use a jack and cinderblocks.

>Chinks will enslave the niggers in your lifetime

did you ever get to meet trump

That is the Brooklyn HQ which was full of staffers thinking she would be the next President of the United States all trying to jockey to get favor from higher-ups close to hillary. I couldn't imagine a worse fucking place to work as a paid or unpaid staffer.

Confederates would've been fucked long term economically

>YUOOUU TWIGGEREEED MEEE!!!!!
>Y-YOU'RE A PAGAN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MADE ME SAY THIS
I'm not a pagan m8.

money.cnn.com/2017/07/19/media/confederate-hbo/index.html