Does Sup Forums like Italian Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greasers, wops, marios, luigis, spaghettiniggers

Most are good, but the trashy ones are mondo trashy

GABBA GOO

He has the same surname as my grandmother.

I'm Italian American and I don't get Italians

So they have the highest IQ in Europe, but Italy is really not too impressive these days? Then, we are a little darker/niggerish looking, but highly successful in the business world? Then I've heard Italians and Jews are somewhat similar.

Italians are very weird and I don't get them. They don't seem to fall for Jewish memes often, and their successful and a little trashy at the same time.

Highly confusing group of people

Join a bunch of bored 4channers having a civil discussion about politics, news, and more:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

They're great

The whole Italian mob thing is a bunch of bologna

Really all the Hollywood Italian mob movies were made by Jews to cover up Jewish mobster crimes

I know a Sicilian brother and sister

The sister is beautiful with blonde hair/blue eyes

The brother is a big fat brown greaseball
Almost looks Samoan

High IQ ain't worth a shit when you have no sense of unity and common purpose, we still have to unify italians. Another cultural problem that probably comes from catholicism is that we're very family oriented, to the point it's a no brainer here to do something socially irresponsible to benefit your family. As a result, our bourgeoisie is corrupt, nepotist and selfish.

Don't care for their tastes or style, no.

I have an Italian family (not in Italy) and I wouldn't trade our family oriented culture for anything.

Italians fell for the individualism meme long time ago. If you give an Italian the opportunity to fuck someone life for personal gain they most likely will. As a matter of fact we are pretty similar to Jews.

Explain

Members of your own family are the exception obviously.

Me too man, I get the chills when I read about americans consuming their meals separately inside the same house and not talking to their families for months after moving out but there has to be some middle ground, it's a common occurence in Italy for a scandal to involve someone with a position of power giving special benefits to relatives

so hes mafia or somethin? shut the door before the moolies steal da gobbaghool

Yeah that's how my senpai is

Many will fuck over anybody

>Italian
>American
Pick one and only one.

That's why Italians make the best car salesmen.

>Catholic

Into the trash with all of them

KJV Bible 100% or GTFO

Richard Nixon was right. All Italian Americans are fucking crazy.

T. Italian American

There's american ethnicity?

And? I have French ancestry through my dad's side, but that doesn't make me French.

America was built on immigration

Americans are social construct

>America was built on immigration

white immigration, until 1965. don't overlook this fact.

>Americans are social construct

Lithuanians are basically a social construct too at this point after all the slavic/russian rape over the centuries

>white immigration

still many whites come from different countries

>lithuanians are social construct

i agree

I find them to be a mixed bag

Just google jewish mobsters

Meyer Lansky
Bugsy Segal
Arnold Rothstein etc.

The Jews in Hollywood made movies like the Godfather and Goodfellas to stereotype Italian-americans as mobsters, when jews were the biggest crime bosses of all