Maybe things aren't as bad as they seem

Other urls found in this thread:

document.no/2017/07/02/lojaliteten-til-den-samfunnsskadelige-strategien/
youtube.com/watch?v=YdHSRWDuDTI
youtube.com/watch?v=42MFdoqPyx8
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw southern jutland isn't shitskins but actually just germans which is nearly as bad.

>norway
I never knew it was that bad

It's mostly poles and people from Lithuania.

Närpiö has such a high number because it's full of swedes. Over 80% of it's population speak swedish.

>Helsinki
Yeah I know
I fucking hate this place

Aren't bad? Norway and Sweden do look bad. Especially Norway, didn't knew outside of Oslo the situation was already this much bad.

Btw, "shitskin" and "foreign population" isn't the same. If foreigners in Norway are mostly Swedes, who cares, but if those are Somalis and Iraqis...

are they shitskins or free roaming europeans like poles or lithuanians and such?

Nigger most of the foreigners outside oslo are slavs such as yourself.

After one generation you cant really tell if theyre foreign due to you guys are good at assimilating.

you think the first lady of the united states is a nigger?

>slav
>hungarian

Read a book, cucked fakeviking. You have a muslim ass licking PM. You are fucked, and will be totally fucked in 30 years. Sort yourself out, you are the nigger.

document.no/2017/07/02/lojaliteten-til-den-samfunnsskadelige-strategien/

> calls me a slav
This blatant insolence reminds me that the demise of the nord cucks is something to celebrate

norawy is reasonably based

she is a slavnigger

Czech/Fin born in Swedistan and im more "Swedish" than 70% of these swedecucks but i do no way in hell look like a fucking nord more than a slav.

>åre
>8-10%
Where else would you go to skii?

>8% shitskin
>it was under 2% just a couple decades ago

>"not bad"

It's still not as caraclysmic as Sup Forums says

Even Sweden isn't that bad in reality.

The memes are mostly to correct countries going the wrong way.

It's not to late to enact large scale reforms and have a soft landing. However if we don't manage to start these reforms within the next 10 years europe will have to fight a bloody civil war to save itself from the invasion.

i would like a map that shows non-european foreigners and second generation non-europeans. i dont really care about finns and poles

As long as the Nordic are preserved, I'm happy.

Don't get me wrong, would be happier if Teutonic/Germanic and Slavic people continued existing too. Just prioritizing the most valuable people.

Don't really care what happens to Anglos anymore. Exist or don't, whatever.

Based my ass, their PM publicly celebrated the end of Ramadan, went to a public ceremony to congratulate them, posted this video in which she says,

>I am happy to greet Norwegian muslims at the end of fasting and eid. Ramadan is now over, it's time for reflexion and thought and it's very challenging to have ramadan in a country like Norway, when it comes to the long summer days and it's almost never dark, and it takes a long time from one meal to the other. Therefore I understand, that many are looking forward for having the sense of community and gratitude when you celebrate eid after long fasting. I understand it is best celebrated with your friends, fellow Muslims you know and your family. Allow me to wish you a happy eid, eid mubarak

youtube.com/watch?v=YdHSRWDuDTI

Sorry, I don't speak perfect Norwegian, and improvised the translation, but the message is clear. Norway is cucking itself from the very highest positions. In a based country, nobody even cares about ramadan, let alone publicly lick their asses.

Man after all the commitment to Western Civilization that we have done, all we get is called Slav and get shit on. I am sick of caring for you fuckers. Just die off and fuck off, we'll carry on the torch of whiteness.
Its exactly as Sup Forums says nigger. You ever hear of long term trends? Even if you are not swimming in kebab right now, considering how your country is doing, soon you will be. Canada is no exception.

it will be within a decade as they import their relatives and they have even more children

will happen VERY fast when it happens and in huge proportion

It's mostly concentrated to some areas in Malmö, Göteborg and Stockholm. The reason why you see other areas than that is because they are being spread out by the gov, but most will just move to the city areas. Also many are European. My parents are Norwegian and Finnish so they count amoung those.

Norway is way inflated in this map due to people actually moving there for work

Are you of Hungarian descent, user?

Yes i was born in Felvidek but stranded in leaf land. Send help plox

Flensburg masterrace

A minority in all your life, respect.

Do you know Nélküled, the song that has become a symbol of unity among Hungarians spread across the borders? It is sung in stadiums and it is especially popular in Felvidék (Slovakia, for Sup Forums) I have never heard a crowd sing like this much with one voice, it's almost like a second anthem by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=42MFdoqPyx8

miks?

i think that most of the foreigners in sweden are norwegians and so on, not like all of them are jamals and jihadi johns
i hope

MRW of the 13% of the population that isn't norwegian, only 2,8% of those are actually islamic

One muslim is two too many.

How is she black?

What the fuck is going on in Aland Finnbro?

You need to get those fucking swede vermin there under control, that clay is Finnish clay

fuck off svebrahim

Aland looks.......problematic to say the least Finland.
Those fucking Alanders want to be Swedish, you best be fucking ready to for overwhelming force to pacify them.
If Aland falls, with it falls Finland

>be Portugal
>conquered for 800 years by Ahmed
>all Christians need to run away to austurias (north of the peninsula)
>decide to man up
>in 200years we wipe those goat fuckers from our country
>fast forward to 2017
>Portugal: 0,3% Muslims
>Norway(who never had Muslims before): 2%
Kys nord bro.

None up here in Svålbard, just some based Thais.

Yea dude i love that song. I showed it to my canadian friends to give them an example of what hazafiassag actually looks like.

Good luck in Canada, it's time for Hungarians to be united and show an example to the rest of Europe. The Polish anthem begins with "Poland is not yet lost...", I hope we (Europeans and Hungarians) aren't yet lost either.

This also includes poles, danes, swedes, brits, 'murcans. The foreigners who move to the rural places are mostly integrating as good as one can hope as they are forced to live like a normal Norwegian and not huddle around eachother like penguins. Even swedes do this.

Some of the places are kinda skewed because of asylum-pens as well, if they set up one of those in a district with 2500 inhabitants then that'll make the 10% rather quickly even though most of them are sent home or moved when there's carved more space out of the carcass of the closest city.

One exception are the children, they show an amazing will to adapt and learn till their ambitions are crushed when they get moved to the big city as well, losing any chance of being integrated properly. I saw a brother and sister go from not speaking norwegian at all to "thefuck, only been here for 6 months?", only to be moved to a place close to oslo with a surrogate mother and father who spoke worse norwegian despite being here for the better part of a decade. I normally don't care but when he states that he feels it's in their best interest to be raised in a strict muslim household, I know that it means resentment of the very system they benefit from. The wife wasn't exactly beekeeper, but was tightly wrapped as opposed to the light headscarf most "moderates" wear. He had the typical "big beard" you expect from a dude who wears what looks like bedsheets and a muslim partyhat.

I honestly don't care about the light sprinkle of immigration, but when the system is made so that the war-ridden minds of children are shepherded back into poorly integrated communities or fosterparents who obviously haven't integrated well..

We're afraid of saying "No, you are going to be raised Norwegian with our values and traditions. The culture and religion that killed your parents has not followed you, you're safe here", instead we just hand them back to the same isolated but festering wound in any civilized culture.

Let's keep it that way in 2019 elections.

Is it specifically referring to non-europeans or is it also counting europeans?
In the case that it is also counting europeans, roughly halve it and you have the real number, mostly focused around cities.

Let's hope SD can help us turn the tide in 2018, without political support you cannot get anything going.

based as fuck dude. also uncucked!

It's an intended policy of ghettoization. Ghettos filled with ressaintment are easy controlled and are powerful political tools, sort of holy cow.

Those people aren't immigrants you dumb fuck

>åre
visited åre about 8 years ago. nice place and i don't remember seeing any nonwhites

Will Poland join the Swedes in the great european race war? I mean it's not like they have much to purge from their own country right? Pls help

It's just immigrants overall.

Hungarians are honorary slavs.

Then it should be roughly halved for Sweden, or maybe you could wipe off at least 1/4th of those numbers.
Still a problem, but nothing that modern infrastructure can solve with the right motivation (and government, and we're trying to get there.)

And the Swiss are alpine Jews.

benis wall when? :DDDDDDDDDD

holy shit Norway is fucked

B-but what would happen to all the potato chips factories???

That looks like what we had in France in the mid 90s. Now I live in Poland...

We need to build a wall on our western border.
When Sweden sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing migrants, they're bringing snus, they're feminists, and some I assume are good people.

So then anyone who's gained citizenship(practically anyone who's stayed here for 5 years), or foreigner who was born here aren't included?
That's worthless.

>Forgetting that bunch of them already have citizenship

Nah, that percentage is not just about shitskins, it also includes Swedes and Danes living in Norway and vice versa. For example, that Pohjanmaa/Vaasa (Närpiö in the map) area in FInland is blue because it has a pretty big Swedish population

see that little black spot on the east part of Denmark? this is where you send the nukes to make denmark great again.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Black eyes and black hair is the standard in Portugal.
Just sayin'

Thanks,i take it as a compliment.

No vittu mieti.
Miksköhän ihmiset vihaa helsinkiä?
Koska siel on liikaa nekruja!

"Foreign"

Not shitskin

You mean brown. Never met a person with black eyes in my life (maybe a gook?)

Black hair can be common, nut not dominant at all.

Brown eyes, yes. Which is precisely as the Romans described our ancestors. Just sayin'.

It IS not as bad as it "seems".
I have lived here all my life and immigrants arn't that common and and the worst are cocky at worst

>most of the country >10% shitskin
>not as bad
hey, your meal has only 10% of shit in it, enjoy it :)

Helsinki is such a bizarre place. Realistically it has ceased to be Finnish.

Hungarians are literally just Slavs, being a Magyar is a myth

>Modern Hungarian-speaking populations seem to be specifically European. Our findings demonstrate that significant genetic differences exist between the ancient and recent Hungarian-speaking populations, and no genetic continuity is seen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797

What do you think about Lithuanians in your country?

useless pieces of shits. crime infested drunkards. I thought you were like the russians, but the russians actually follow the law

He thinks russian's follow the law.
Most migrants, especially economic refugees, are unlawful lazy fucks. Why would you leave your country if you can survive off your work there?

No, she's a Judenslav.

I've seen some "whites" with black eyes. What are they, roach babies?

What happens in Närpiö?