Why isn't the United States more like EU nations when it comes to hate speech...

Why isn't the United States more like EU nations when it comes to hate speech? Does not basic human dignity matter more than this absurd free speech absolutism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablet_(magazine)
youtu.be/dzn7-sW4gus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Finkelstein)))

>Finkelstein

another pure coincidence, surely

Ignore the name and read the article, you stupid goyim.

To censor hate speech is to censor all speech, for when people are afraid to say something hateful, people will say nothing at all.

>dangerous lies
What makes them dangerous if they aren't true?

Can't wait for the day when Twitter and Youtube are stupid enough to commit suicide by banning everything they don't like.

I can't, the Jews put up a PayPal

Their greed stops me from reading their propaganda

i can't wait for the day that youtube eventually loses it and tries to blackmail some poor cunt with the compilation of literally all of his activity as collected by alphabet

court case of the fucking century

they are scared. excellent.

Won't happen for the same reason Faceberg never deletes suspect videos or images. To the kike, any news is good news because, not only will nothing happen, but if shit starts hitting the fan then the (((media))) simply drop the issue and move on to something else.
This is purely for more revenue. Just like every other move (((they))) make.

Pic. related is honest-to-God what you see when you try to post a comment on the Jewish news site, Tablet magazine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablet_(magazine)

>Holocaust deniers
Specific.

>White supremacists
Whatever they want it to be.

Typical progressive tactic of lumping together political enemies with small radical unpopular groups.

youtu.be/dzn7-sW4gus

Finkelstein.

>Free news
>But you have to pay for it
It's jews jewing jews.

OP IS A FILTHY KIKE

hate speech is free speech so deal with it faggots
t.supreme court

Who determines what is "racist"? (((Finklestein)))?

Finklebergoldstein wow surely a pure coincidence.

His name totally doesnt read like a tel aviv phone book

>Finkelstein