Should european women be able to purchase handheld flamethrowers like the chinese got...

Should european women be able to purchase handheld flamethrowers like the chinese got? Would this be a good way to keep rapist refugees off of them?

menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/anti-pervert-flame-throwers-china-sexual-harassment

Would rather they have guns to be honest. These are non lethal.

This actually isnt a terrible idea, but then i thought why the fuck wouldnt you just buy a taser then?

That'd be like trying to pepper spray a bear.
Also it's not going to stop and acid bottle getting sprayed over her.

trusting a chines product that contains fuel?
>chink_toddler_crushed.webm

>Pocket torch some dude trying to grab you
>It hurts, now he's pissed and looking to take it out on you
Good job.

>Should european women be able to purchase handheld flamethrowers like the chinese got?
I dont trust these people with a kitchen knife, let alone a flamethrow
wtf are you thinking

What about those high powered torches that the US marines developed? I think theoretically their use is to stop charging knife attackers, since it blinds you for upwards to 30 secs.

I'd say that 30 seconds is a better delay than having to singe someones arm hair for a few seconds though and further pissing them off.

>That'd be like trying to pepper spray a bear.
that's EXACTLY what you do if a bear is trying to fuck with you, though I wouldn't expect a Spaniard to know that.
pic related

Might work if bigger and flame long lasting, made theremin noises in motion and made clck-clack-clack noises when touch enemy flame

Phil Campion, the ex-SAS guy, carries bear spray around. Says if you use it for a real bear, expect to get your head ripped off and to be honest, not much experience with bears myself, but I believe him.

>tfw I actually have a fetish for being burnt
I should go to China.

what are the chances that thing explode on your arm.

This. Regarding actual defense, pepper spray is a better weapon on this force tier. OC is incapacitating which gives you time to escape, and it still fucking hurts as much as a blowtorch, and I mean that literally.

you could use this on antifa with amazing effectiveness

>why the fuck wouldnt you just buy a taser then?
Because if he's grabbing you and you tase him you're going to feel the shock too.

pretty low, they're not some kind of new invention

don't be lame
bin that flame

Who gives a fuck who you trust, brit?

This is just something a meth head already carries around to smoke ice.

I could say that about any opinion here

the statement is objective: they are not trustworthy with weapons. How about the brits actually enforce sensible policy and employ a working police force then nobody has to be afraid of getting raped

instead people actually give women flamethrowers

wtf times we live in

Because rapists do not have hands and will never wrest this toy away from you and use it against you there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong.

They should make a device that does this.

How do we call this thing?
Firesaber/flamesaber?

We should go full 1488 and kick all non European out.

> But if you think carrying around a flame-thrower is ridiculous, consider this: how ridiculous is it that men’s behavior has made wielding fire as a weapon a preferable alternative?

Wow fuck OFF "men's health"

>theremin noises

They're tv tubes.

>Need a nut
>Mount a frail Chinese woman
>She burns me with whatever this thing is
>Now I am an angry rapist and rip the fucking thing away from her and do my absolute worst to destroy her life

Dumb.

if you arent physically capable of keeping a man off you this wont help you, just like a knife, if you dont have the skill and ability to use it, then it will just get snatched from you and used against you.

>She burns me with whatever this thing is

Suuch a hard ass, that flame is 1800 degrees, if you think you can shrug that off go put your hand on a frying pan hot enough to cook bacon for 20 seconds, film it and post results.

>be drunk roastie
>go to re-apply lipstick to look good for jamal
>grab this by mistake
>burn face off

no that would be rasist

This. Female "self-defense" is a meme. If they try to fight back they get killed. Also pulling a weapon on an unarmed attacker is shit that only total shitstains do.

What's wrong with you? Freak.