So Sup Forums, what happens to Sweden once the migrant crisis is over? Will they try and send them all back...

So Sup Forums, what happens to Sweden once the migrant crisis is over? Will they try and send them all back? Is it even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Temaomraden/Integration/Statistik/Demografi/
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying Swedes want the superior BBC's to leave

ya a bunch of feminists sending them back

everything is going to be fine

bump

if anyone is sending them back it is the westernized immigrants. no swede has ever taken responsibility for this shit and wont in the future. things like healthcare reform and military intervention might happen though.

this

They are here to stay. In other news our politicians just sold out registers containing information about important secret military installation and personell ledgers by outsourcing these registers to more or less Russia unencrypted.

The security police appears to be convinced for now it's because the politicians in charge are turbo retarded and not Russians spies.

Do you know what the racial demographics look like now? I was searching for it earlier but I couldn't find anything solid, only that most new immigrants are coming from the middle east

Pretty sure such numbers are now kept secret/not allowed to be collected since some 10 years back. I can just say that by going to the city centre in the afternoon I feel like a minority in my own country. If it wasn't cold and I didn't know where I were I'd assume I was standing in some middle eastern country.

But you can try scb.se and scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Temaomraden/Integration/Statistik/Demografi/ press the English link at top.

Kept secret? I wasn't aware of that, wtf. How the fuck do we fix this

Depends what parties get into power, if a party like SD gets into power they will probably try and pay as many migrants as possible to leave, and completly close the borders.

I have a very hard time seeing a violent solution or scenario playing out here

Sweden is well beyond the point of no return. Its sole purpose now is to serve as an example to others.

If they're refugees do you have to pay them to leave? If the issue in their own countries has gone away they wouldn't need to be taking refuge anymore, they'd just be illegals, no? or do they get citizenship for arriving as refugees?

START MAKING SWEDEN GENERAL THREADS DANGNARNIT!!!

Anything is possible if you have the political will for it!

However we are talking about Sweden here. The only way they seem to have any political will is in inventing new ways to fit as many penises in their assholes as possible.

Sorry should have clarified, i was talking about permanent citizens or non-Swedish citizens.

Obviously refugees that have arrived last 5 years will be sent back without any pay

Swede's are just as retarded as burgers now-a-days. We deserve all the shit that is coming our way. Sad, but true.

Something about collecting ethnicity statistics is racist. Official demographic numbers the past 10 years don't tell the entire picture. It only shows origin and after 3 generations everyone are considered 100% Swedes.

There is no fixing. Once regular people decide it's not fun contributing to the 70% tax pressure and have worse social services than Somalia they are going to gtfo of here.

Can we all go to Iceland instead? They've accepted like 30 refugees ever and shitskins hate the cold. That might be where I end up moving eventually

They are actually coming over to other Nordic countries due to free education and job opportunities. And well the majority of Nordics I meet outside internet wants their countries to accept even more refugees. At least in public.

I work in a multinational enterprise so I'll just take an opportunity elsewhere when I get too fucked by taxes and nothing in return. These companies let you and help you relocate your entire family.

How the fuck could you actively want more of these people in your country? disgusting

You don't understand how our society works. You have to be born here and lived you entire life to understand. We have certain state wide social pressure mechanism you will never grasp.

I mentioned our politicians kind of gave away tons of top secret information and information about every citizen to more or less Russia and other high bidders. I'm quite certain no politician involved in this will go to jail or suffer long lasting repercussions. All involved will instead be rewarded with some ambassador post or whatever and the Swedish public will accept it because daddy government thinks it's OK.

Your founding fathers were very wise. Power corrupts.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

r8 this brain surgeons song
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY

They will become a rogue nation making idle threats for more gibs and men will need to go in there and kill the resistance and fix it up.

Bullshit. Ă…gren is being tarred and feathered for the IT outsourcing scandal. She's never gonna work in public administration again.

On the other hand yes, we do have a rampant consensus society that an american would never understand because an american can't really grasp the concept of a monoculture.

>She's never gonna work in public administration again.
At worst she is going to get a high paying job with the social democrats after a one or two year "break" from politics. Then after a few more years she is going to make a "come back" and get some other high paying official role. Probably ambassador.

It seems you don't understand how Swedish politics works. Incompetent but loyal politicians will inevitable get promoted here and they will be taken care of well. It's what even allowed her to be a generaldirektör for so long time. How else can you explain Mona Sahlin?

The Transportstyrelsen scandal has grown too big for heads not to roll, especially considering they manage to reveal not only civic information (none would give a shit becasue corruption) but military information regarding all of the vehicles of the swedish military (all four of them), the military, though neutered, will demands rolled heads

>wat, you also have an IT outsourcing scandal?

There is a reason why this is revealed in July of all months of the year despite being known for a long time by the security police. This is going to be swept under the rug in a matter of months. A minister or two will leave their posts at best. The welder is going to continue to stick his head in the sand and continue like nothing happened.

Just checked expressen. It's like 3 pages down. It's going to fall off before people gets back from vacation and starts discussing over coffee breaks.

Yes. But she is not a politician, she is "upper middle management".

Mona Sahlin is a snake of the first order, the only reason she hasn't gotten away with stuff is because she's too impulsive and tries to pull third-world-tier shit.

There will be a lot of articles in the local news about how it would be inhumane to send these stand-up hardworking migrants back to their home where the standards of living are lower than in Sweden. God forbid they have to work for less money and live in a shittier house. Quadruply so if they have had children that have grown up in Sweden.

>he reads expressen

Comrade citizen, we have two national newspapers in this country, DN and SvD.

DN has had page after page about it, for days, as has SvD.

>Yes. But she is not a politician, she is "upper middle management".
You don't get these jobs without actually having political ties.

I don't read expressen but it's one of two that most people read on the internet for quick news. And I would be hard pressed to call DN and SvD as good newspapers. The important thing is will this still be news in about 2 weeks time when people return from vacation? Judging by your answer I'd say no. It's on the way out.