So, basically this happened

If you didnt know it already (((JewTube))) removed all murdoch murdoch's vids off his channel. I hope that he might release all of his old vids to be publicly downloadable somewhere.
But untill then, I am starting to download all of the mirror uploads that I am seeing on (((KikePropagandaTube ))).
When I have a big enough collection ill probably put it on pirate bay or smth.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net
youtube.com/watch?v=tx0m2LaPW5E
mega.nz/#F!MbpDgZqA!mr18a3hh3958kq9RdsUMEA
caniuse.com/#search=details
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heres a sneak peak.

cheekyvideos.net

Love,
Me

sure am glad youtube is protecting us from potentially offensive content

read the discussion page on the channel. All the vids are hidden because leftypol is raiding. Not removed.

OMG OMG OMG, IM SO FUCKING GLAD OF THAT!!!!!!
if it ever gets put back on, im downloading the whole channel!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they finally took down The Lion, too.

I can only find the Trump version now.

I can't believe leftypol has become such a cancer.

Leave it to liberals to decided to sit their smelly asses down in the middle of a place that hates them and set up camp.

how many times are you going to spam Sup Forums about your cringey shit being nuked?

go fucking hang yourself already if youve made this your career dumbass unemployed nigger

>kekistan flag
>eceleb

Fuck off

TY

>hey google host my stuff
>no
>OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS

This is why you don't trust third party hosting.

LOL
exactly why i have my own email server, nextcloud, plex, nas, etc

Does anyone know of any current archives of Murduch Murduch??

The average age of their viewers was the mid teens.

I suppose it's entry level redpilling for the youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx0m2LaPW5E

I'm just happy somebody re-uploaded my favourite murdoch video.

F

Hi OP, I have a full archive of the channel, including descriptions and thumbnails. Will post magnet link, but need some time to prepare.

as in Cheeky Scrubs?

Where did you get that average? I've been looking around and couldn't find anything.

>thumbnails
OMG YESTHANKYOU!
Where will you post it?

I will post it here.

Came here to post this. Even the same fucking picture. They shut it down!

Heck, this thread should probably be stickied. If it's not stickied then we'll probably get 10 of these threads a day.

Since we've got a Murdoch thread, I'll ask. What was the deal with this scene? I know nothing about the people involved in it.

Crowder is a milquetoast conservative so it's a running meme in the alt-right (the real one, not Milo and shit) to paint him as a dangerous extremist.

why'd they do it?

>plex

>AIDS don't killz
>jebus is dank

8/pol/ hates "e-celebs" aka anyone that isn't 100% anonymous so much they tricked /leftypol/ into doing their dirty work by attacking one of their youtubers.

8/pol/ is basically Machiavellian crabs in a bucket.

I downloaded the 3gig collection of all their videos.

Will also start mirroring.

I won't lie, I've got no clue who Uspez is either. I've got no idea how I've missed all this shit, it's almost as if I forgot to lurk Sup Forums for an entire year.

Google hasn't said "no".

/leftypol/, as butthurt retards who can't win in the arena of ideas are want to do, have resorted to typical censorship methods to get something that scares them shut down - in this case you simply mass flag videos with false copyright claims so that they get pulled "for review".

All of Murdoch's stuff has already been vetted for hate speech (hence the hate speech edits). So the easiest way to cause trouble is the spam youtube with copyright infringements, which will get the channel frozen for review. So Murdoch has made the videos private until /leftypol/ gets bored and goes back to crying about no one liking whatever videos it is that they produce.

/leftypol/ filing mass false copyright claims against Right Wing youtubers to get their videos taken offline, because...well, that's what leftists/jews do - Shut It Down.

Thank goodness for people like you

Legend

who or what is that anyway?

At least they're a lot more pathetic than the Bolsheviks. If they had any balls they would be executing the Tsar's family by now.

hello there, FBI

It was a matter of time.

Nice work, misspelt archive though lol

How many times are you going to do nothing while others fight the fight.
Kys faggot.

Is there any word on when they will re-list the videos back?

why the fuck do you even come on Sup Forums u idiot?

it's a meme cartoon youtube show for edgy outcasts, how old do you think are the people who watch it? 40 years old medical doctors?

Sup Forums isnt your safe space inbred dumbfuck

unlike some the sad meme fucks here I have a job
i pay tax so you could breathe and afford food using your EBT
show some fucking respect you fucking degenerate nigger

Because people pay his bitch ass to try and subvert gullible shits like you. Ignore him and you'll be fine

When did I ever say that it was lol.
Ur just getting triggered like all the other fucking feminists.

end ur self

posibly, but i had started the thread, so i will respond to people

you made the thread being triggered by yt nuking your bitch ass
go fucking hang yourself already boy

a thread isn't the same as a YT vid; you start it but it isn't yours.

go back to your LARPing you shill.

I wanted to do a torrent, but I though mega.nz was easier to use and to prevent everyone leaking their ip to everyone else (hi FBI).

mega.nz/#F!MbpDgZqA!mr18a3hh3958kq9RdsUMEA

Your vulgarity indicates you are a nigger or at least work some kind of shitty blue collar job like bricklaying or plumbing.

You should be sterilized.

LARP what stupid fuck?
go out of your house and scream nigger as loud as you can and see what happens if you're not the faggot ass sissy larper

And this wouldn't have happened if they hosted their own stuff.

you posting on Sup Forums whining and bitching online about your racist shit indicates youre unemployed and leech off welfare like the niggers you hate so much

get a job koala fucker

go back to /mlp/ twink

the jews are afraid of Murdoch Murdoch's entertainment value.

jews have literally run out of ideas for movies and keep making the same movie over and over. meanwhile we've rediscovered new subgenres of anti-semetic plots and jokes.

Just gotta expose and ridicule them, its the best chemo. They are obsessed with us and more dangerous than Shareblue and paid shills because they Do It For Free just like us.

this

Its a shill boys. These larp flags have been a blessing to them.

Good.

They're spreading false hate, plus divide and conquer. This isn't shit you want your children watching.

Same with black pigeon speaks.
Why should be be allowing people like him saying shit like
>women suffrage is bad
>refugees need to go back to war torn countries
and all the other meaningless and unintelligible shit that spills out of his mouth?

it's mislead, and leads to divide and conquer.

idk about you, but i get paid in lulz

I'm a 37 yr old MD and I watch Murdoch Murdoch. I'm surrounded by annoying jews all day in the medical field so it helps me relax.

>videos removed

Not even that, they went into private mode, lel.
>/leftypol/ in charge of SHUTTING IT DOWN

>leftypol

Kikes don't have much ammo to begin with when they are too scared to offend anyone.

You are worst than these racist, I can deal with being called a spic/beaner, at least they bring out some good points, but listening to your shit would tire me, also stop getting so easily offended you big pussy.

>cheekyvideos.net
How does the click behavior of the menus work without javascript enabled?

I hit a nerve.

Nigger or toilet cleaner?

>Fuck cunt shit fat nigger dick faggot larp sissy asshole cunt shit fuck nigger bitch homo dick larp

So this the power of leftism.

Cool
caniuse.com/#search=details

those are some big words for a full time koala fucker
did an abo fucked your whore mother or something dumbfuck?

the only thing im offended at is when these sissy bitch inbred fucks tells everyone to report me for fucking up their gay ass safe space.
nice falseflag btw bitchboy

Good. We neef to purge out e-celebs.

Why?

Would I have ever heard of them, if they didn't youtube? Probably fricking not, so screw that smarmy bullshit. You want to get people to view your video, to persuade them... you post it on a video sharing site. Like uh, youtube. In fact, you post it on the most used and popular video sharing sites. That would be Youtube.
It's that simple, you are wrong, arguments otherwise are nit-picky or retarded.

Burned.

>fucker
>fucked
>whore
>dumbfuck

lel

>aussie so cucked he just smiles like a retard when someone spits on him and his family
i almost felt pity for this little koala molesting fuck

MM needs the TGSNT treatment. Someone needs to make a site for them so they don't get doxed and let them post their new episodes there so that others can rehost/repost them across the webs and social media sites. Then to fund shit they need to sell DVDs and T-Shirts. Come on guys lets make this happen. Remember the wheat fields!

Kek, when we take over your going to learn these crackers that you hate so much aren't so bad, you filthy nigger

take over what you dumbass white trash keyboard warrior inbred? the graveyard or the crematorium?
lots of people are fucking tired of your shit, fucking pussies cant even show their real faces and have to hide on Sup Forums.

100%agree!!!

Kek. Nobody respects you here. Nobody's mad. They already despised you, for who you are, before you started typing your shit to begin with. That isn't you making them mad. You fail at trolling, and because of that, you're just a joke.
Say more dumb shit. It's funny to see you try. Blather the thread full. If you don't, you know it just proves you're a little stupid ass, right?

So they try to win by censorship what a surprise. Anyway the videos will be up again and in the meantime we have them very busy.

And you think we aren't tired of what you and your Jew masters are doing 24/7 around the world, corrupting anything and everything? There's a reason why more and more people flock to places like Sup Forums, cause we can see the obvious bullshit that's being pushed every day.

Because we are winning the propaganda war so they attack everything successful (anything that permeate the normies).

fuck off

Was Murdoch the same one that made promos for [AS]?

dodon, gandon!

>If you didnt know it already (((JewTube))) removed all murdoch murdoch's vids off his channel.

Same with Chris Cantwell videos today...

what do you use to download/backup videos?

Looks like I struck a nerve. Pretending to be a tough guy online is all you can do pussy ass no job bitch.

jew masters what, dumbfuck? all I see are a bunch of pale inbred fucks that think non whites getting ahead is white genocide.
All you do is bitch.

You're a good person user

Tziganasj shtole?

shi blea vrei?
vorbeshte pe eng lol
nu eshti pe site din md lol

>all I see are a bunch of pale inbred fucks
says the one sporting the confederate flag

Hi leftypol.
We're not your comrades.

yh fuck off leftypol
murdoch is meant to be satire with exaggerated trough u idiot

vseo bucco

thread-ul a fost ocupat de armata Transnistreana (+10k Moskva)

but if real
bat'ko's video's were also removed by Sup Forums
so 8ch /leftypol/ removed murdoch murdoch's

an eye for an eye, comrade ;)