Is this why Poland is still a 3rd world shithole?

Is this why Poland is still a 3rd world shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>3rd world shithole
literally not knowing how to use 1st world/3rd world correctly on Sup Forums.

Hows your Holidays going mate?

>comparing Poland to Eastern Germany
>missing the 40 years of communist rule

Nothing against immigrants, but their lack isn't the reason. Also, comparing Postdamer to blocks of flats is shitting on any logic left in the argument.

*Western, sorry

Poles are subhumans

Its nighttime so they are all asleep. Not sure what it has to do with communism.

>doesn't know what the world system means
you wanna know how I know you're underaged?

Hi.

kek reminds me of north korea

The shills are so fucking sad, Poland tells the EU to fuck off and suddenly anti-Poland threads all day long.

Like we don't notice.

t. commie

Is it just me or does that 2nd pic look extremly comfy? I wish everything looked like that

>literally not knowing how to use 1st world/3rd world correctly on Sup Forums.
what op is trying to say:"ill let ugly shitskinned 40 year old somalis rape my daugher, if you put shiny led lights all over my city"

Berlin has shitholes as bad, or even worse than that. I live by the damn border and happen to go to Berlin sometimes. There's no fucking difference, aside from the fact we don't have shitskins, and you got fucking tribe wars.

>what is communism?
If there is something that destroys a country more thoroughly than just communism for 50ish years, it's communism for 50ish years after being occupied by a hostile fascist state.

I would still prefer to live in the place with Hitler and no Immigrants

theres some nice buildings

My sister's boyfriend is German and he thinks he's so much better than everybody.

Hard working German people made that insane advantage leap in Europe, no fucking welfare milking sandnigger contributed to that.

Enjoy your daily diet of Rapefugee cum Fritz.

>1 post by this ID

gott strafe germania

I'd rather live in Poland, where at least you can be white and not be a minority in your own country. Fuck off, Muhammad al-Bin Laden.

>google "why is poland so"
>poor
>cheap
KEQ

slavic races including polish have lower iq than true whites

captcha poseidon kings

Wow, imagine Germany 60 million immigrants.

Nice that there's this one American that can even point Europe on the map. But, oh, muh intelligence.

>ooooooh building oogly and weather bad in pic country must be baaad

can i please sledgehammer to death everyone who thinks like this

It's always the Germans too. Even most of the Swedish posters here are horrified by globalism but the Germans at best go "it's not our fault that the stupid untermenshen Allies forced Merkel to open the floodgates". 9 times out of 10 if someone's shilling for globalism and sneering at those who want to protect their own countries it's a German.
Multiculti degeneracy is a Canadian speciality though, which I still find odd as I've been here long enough to remember the Harper years when they were bros.

Actually not true for Poles, Slovaks and Czechs. We're at 99, Germany is at 98.

Poland is dirty and gross and filled with crime, especially compared with Germany. Fuck polacks. I want to go back to the 19th century when you Honkie Catholic fucks would still get lynched by my great grandfather in the KKK.

Regarding 4th picture, you can make such a photo in any country.

I'm really curious where and when this picture was taken tho. I've lived in Warsaw for like 5 years. Yes, some districts are ugly as fuck, but I really don't recall seeing anything that hideous.

>Kekistan flag
>retarded post
Checks out.
That's a shame custom flags were brought back. Only faggots and cryptokikes seem to use them.

Looks pretty comfy desu

all those nice houses was built with fake money borrowed from jews in exchange for muslim immigration

>Low IQ alcoholic Slavs
>No Workethic
>No creativity or industrial spirit
>Subjected to communist rule for several decades

you're supposed to be wörking during night time you dumb goy. and your daughter is supposed to be sucking nigger dicks at a brightly illuminated night club

Anything can be made look bad, if photographed during shitty weather.

>Germany gets rekt in WWI
>Hitler gets billions from Rothschilds, Wall Street, and industrialists to rebuild
>MUH ECONOMIC MIRACLE
>Germany gets rekt in WWII
>gets hundreds of billions from Allies to rebuild
>MUH ECONOMIC MIRACLE
Germany is the Trump of Europe. They gets small loans of gorillions of dollars and expect us to be impressed they build stuff with it.

Soviet union. Kinda killed economic advancement for the entire region.

Germany in 10 years,
streets blocked by muzzies praying, minarets calling to pray in every other corner of every city in Germany, beer and sausages forbidden, festivals/concerts cancelled because of mass rape, christmas not celebrated in public anymore, kids bullied in schools by sandniggers and roaches.
Women raped in daily basis, open war in the hoods of Berling, Frankfurt, Hamburg....

Poland in 10 years, policemen bored like in Japan, beautiful diversity full of hazel, blond, blue and green, with a growing population, Germans and French whites go on vacations and/or send their kids to study in Poland
Their buildings, traditions and heritage renewed and preserved for the generations to come.

Germany was one of the greatest empires even before the first great war so your theory doesn't really make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

The water reservoir isn't aesthetically pleasing?

Speer is displeased.

German """intellectuals"""

>WE WUZ EMPIREZ N SHEEEIIIT
I didn't know G*rmans wuz kangz. Fascinating.

germans are the most stupid posters on Sup Forums

>Germany
>A country rich in mines, ironworks and factories
>Robbed whole occupied Europe from resources, immidiately investing them
>Made a big cash selling jew gold to Swiss
>Economy healed by Marshall Plan

>Poland
>Having to deal with economy shaped by its partitioners needs
>Robbed out of resources, gold and decimated by Germany
>Robbed further out of resources by USSR
>Economy shaped for USSR needs after the war

>Hahaha hurr durr polacks are poor cause their slavic untermench. germany stronk because our wörk

This

Germans don't work at all. Our engineering and industry are both memes.

I like Poland more
wish we had that kind of buildings here where I live instead of regular soviet buildings

Polen is Jesus Christ. You insult Polen, you insult Jesus Christ, you blasphemer

Gdzie mieszkasz? Ja w GW, a zgaduje, ze gdzies niedaleko jak przy granicy

Yfw Polish
Yfw You want to go back to Poznan

Also there are tons of Ukrainians in Poland >.>

>0 terrorist attacks
>0 cucking

yeah keep working lads, just don't think about acting up or we'll have to send a million slavs and chinks again to rape literally all your women

We don't work. Germans are lazy.

>60 years without Hitler and 6.000.000 immigrants
You forgot to add a truck of peace, explosions and women getting raped in that picture.

Also I'd rather be a supposed third world shithole than a supposed first world economic wonder that is so incredibly cucked the government sells out its own people for a few extra shekels.

>muh stucko

Warsaw is great though

>Nothing against immigrants
Suicide isn't winning you any friends

>Poland
>0 immigrants
They have more than a million Ukrainians.

This has nothing to do with migrants

Germany became a luxury hotel for kike bankers after the WW and after the EU was established and all the money from Europe started and ended with germany so they built a good economy FOR THE KIKES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF, because normal people work long hours for medium wages, they live in small appartments and the streets are full of crime

So in conclusion, sage

Because the Left, and globalist policies, are naturally superior. It's funny, conservatives are all about natural selection, and "the weak should fear the strong", yet they fail to recognize that right-wingers always lose and are therefore the weak ones. Hitler lost disastrously and set their movement back by a million years. Leftists effortlessly overtook the entire media apparatus, and the majority of billionaire venture capitalists are pro-globalist and actively fund leftist movements (some because they are leftists themselves, and others because it's good for business).

Tell me, if right-wingers are so smart and so right about everything, how come they can't make any actual inroads in society? How come the only media influencel they have is Breitbart and a ragtag team of Youtubers living off Patreon accounts? How come their only noteworthy victory in eons is Donald Trump and yet he lost the popular vote so badly and is so plagued with scandal that he'll never be viewed as legitimate and will never accomplish anything?

globalist economic policies aren't left wing you fucking negroid leaf

And the reason the media are licking jew boot is because hitler lost the war and they used historical innaccuracies to hit people on the emotions while acquiring every major news org and influencing the government over " nazi guilt " and a poor chaotic society that couldn't react to any of that because they were too busy having their families killed and searching for ways to survive, now kys

Why are the leafs always so retarded

>people who throw gays off buildings are going to be a majority in Europe and Canada in the next century
Globalism is going to usher in an age of such hard right conservatism that your granddaughters will be flogged for showing their face in public and your grandsons will be executed like the faggots they are. It will be beautiful.

m8, that eunuch is never going to have children

Globalist economic policies are not inherently left wing, but they go hand-in-hand with open border immigration policies and neoliberal progressivism. The OP's image is illustrating how despite both Germany and Poland being decimated by Hitler, the globalist nation made a full recovery and is currently one of the most thriving and prosperous countries on Earth, and the right-wing nationalist one is still a desolate shithole. I wonder why that might be.

white people for miles, god I wish that were me.

>but they go hand-in-hand with open border immigration policies and neoliberal progressivism
no they don't you fucking retard

Read freidman if you are interested in globalist economic policies

Also in germany's case the capital is serving the elite so the development is meaningless

The vast majority of people hate each other, over work, under payed and are afraid to walk the streets of their countries

Also money from their wages is being cut in order to destroy their way of life, isn't that just wonderful

damn you fucking share blue shill you are bad

Hamburg 2017

Hamburg 1940

Why is germany such a jewish traitor colony, the germanic peoples were great at one point

Because they have no jews. Jews are the only reason white people are not swinging from tree branches like niggers.

>the germanic peoples were great at one point
Not really.

says a nigger. portuguese have been raped by sandniggers during the islamic conquests, which is why they look like bin laden.

> literal slaves to everyone until very recently
> white countries were thriving until very recently
> worldwide riots and political chaos until very recently
wewlad

Nobody can be this fucking retarded. You're joking, right?
>majority of foreigners in Germany are European
>immigration from the Middle East/Africa is a recent phenomenon
>Germany got hundreds of billions of dollars from the countries that rebuilt it after they destroyed it

nice meme

wtf is even happening here?

>We're at 99, Germany is at 98.
But 1/3 of them is roaches with IQ 68

It's probably Radom or Sosnowiec

>hates white supremacists
>is a hebrew supremacist

oh fuck off you mongrel, i'm part of an actual ethnic group with clear ancestors and historical significance you're just a biproduct of a parasitic group of mixbreeds that will eventually get dealt with, history should've thaught you that ya can't fuck with meds, we might be lazy alcoholics but we will fight you fuckers and will not lose, so again, kindly fuck off

lol you were all over europe, in iberic peninsula before the birth of portugal and spain had even occured in the north we had visigoths for example

That's Wroclaw actually and they cleaned up those building lately.

>No gibsmedats from USA for flushing your culture down the drain for "mun diversity".

I'd rather take a fucking communism, be shit poor, but still have my country, than be nominally rich, but surrounded by either kumbaya libshits or niggers.

not to mention the whole aspect of sucking america's dick

Anti G20 protesters, probably organized, shipped in, and paid by Soros, taking a building that was under construction so they can throw a tantrum.
Some say this is an example of peak degeneracy, I think degeneracy isn't correctly modeled as a bell curve, it just keeps on going up and never peaks.

It's pretty easy when you cherry pick images.

(1/2)

ANOTHER ANTI POLE SHILL THREAD GUYS. WATCH OUT.

>upper left conner
u just dox'd yourself lad

This. I'll take all white communism over multiracial capitalism anytime and I am fairly right wing otherwise.

Germany had reconstruction funds after wwii. Poland was under communist control until a relatively recent time and did not receive massive influx of Europe money like Germany did. Nothing to do with migrants.

>he left his name in the screenshot

Show me post communism part of germany you little shit.
Also why are you posting photos of post soviet buildings.

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150

both have similar crime index

>larp flag
oh wait, fucking retard as usual