Guys, what did Adam and Eve mean by this?

Guys, what did Adam and Eve mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNEruEsb5T4
mushroomstone.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=C_6AO3uQFVg
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtu.be/suBqqpez_-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So the Tree of Knowledge is a giant magic mushroom? Explains a lot.

stoned ape theory

look it up brah

The tree is the spine. The serpent is kundalini

>deport snek

Go on...

(((powerful)))

wheres this from?

Lobs of benis

youtube.com/watch?v=yNEruEsb5T4

I recommend watching the whole series if you're interested in the subject

That looks like the extinct contraception plant form greek lore

looks nothing like it.

a fresco from the 12th century, the Plaincourault Fresco

pic related another one

Mushroom-shaped and mandrake-shaped Eden trees, with mushroom-shaped grape clusters on the ground in between.
“Adam and Eve with serpent-entwined Psilocybe mushroom (caduceus). Italy [Abbey of Montecassino]; circa 1072 - British Library”

Got nothing to do with that, the sacred mushroom & the cross is what folks are looking for.
correct

the snake is a symbol for big black cock, stupid.

you guys might be interested in this

mushroomstone.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Nice, thanks much appreciated.

How can we even compete?

>"You are from here."

eve is a white girl and the snake is a big black cock

you deny that Blacks where kangz and had their own kangdom raycisz?

do ya?

You afraid of snakes? That's reasonable.

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

the story is that white girls used to be afraid of big black cocks but after the sin of the tree of knowledge they learned to take it like champs

don't be lying now buddy

good for them im not one to enter without being invited so I need not pry on personal lives, But what does this have to do with the topic at hand forsaken one ?

John 8:39-47King James Version (KJV)

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The Forbidden Fruit was Sex. Adam fucked Eve and God was angry about that because he wanted her first.

God is a betacuck.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ u gibs?

Eat shrooms, trip ballz, and meet god.

kundalini opens crown chakra
church doesn't want you to be enlightened
that's all

yes send ssn & name of first pet

you are silly I dont want ur currency its not valuable enough

Amanita muscaria, soma.

I kid, the only thing that's free is love

what the fuck are you retards on about?

it's quite clearly a fly agaric mushroom (amanita muscaria), which is a species of mushroom that has deleriant/dissociative effects when ingested.

I've personally eaten and smoked the mushroom and it's fairly unpleasant. Smoking is okay though it gives a very heavy 'stoning' effects would be the best way to describe it.

they're also edible, like as food if you boil them and replace the water a couple times.

if I'm remembering right this has been hypothesized to be the 'soma' drug, and the drug used by viking bezerkers. sami people in the north make deer eat the mushroom and then collect the urine because it removes the toxins mostly (they drink the urine). the deers digestive tract converts the ibotenic acid into muscimol or some shit, anyway you can avoid this gross procedure by sweating them in a low heat oven and spooning the juices over the shorrom as it sweats.

regardless this is just one image made by one person in one historical period and as such cannot be used to make sweeping statements about x-stianity and it's origins

pull up that article

>the only thing that's free is love

Where can I find it?

I will use the full power of the Fourth Reich to Spread Love.

>and the drug used by viking bezerkers

Lies made by retarded people who believe in a magical sandnigger in space..

Do you really think the """"viking"""" would have been sucessful in a single battle if they where stoned to the gills on shrooms? Nigger, I can't even lift my fucking head, yet alone swing a 5kg blade around when I've done mushrooms.

*STOP* believing the stuff they taught you in (((school))). Fuck me, it's pretty much the first rule of Sup Forums... Summer-fag.

keep those love pincers sharp
I don't know, maybe you do?

>Nigger, I can't even lift my fucking head, yet alone swing a 5kg blade around when I've done mushrooms.

yeah but what type of mushrooms are you referring to?

there's a huge difference in effects between psilocybin containing mushrooms (i.e. 'magic mushrooms') and amanita muscaria mushrooms

because I've taken both and I can definitely see amanitas being used.

also hypothesized was the ephedra tree

Jews don't admit it... but Moses would eat mushrooms and his followers would drink his pee... it's a Middle East thing

>Israel
>obsessed with black dick
Checks out.

it's got something that's called 11-hydroxy-metabolite.

youtu.be/suBqqpez_-I
youtu.be/suBqqpez_-I
youtu.be/suBqqpez_-I

Adam was a White man, desu.