India

>create the first flushing toilets and state of the art sanitation and water irrigation systems
>5000 years later shit on the street and in their drinking water supply

are they the same people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

LOO

Indus Valley was actually based in Pakistan.
Indians can't poo in loo.

Indus valley wasn't in india
Indians have always been like this

who do you think they "turned" into? or did they breed into the other local groups and just assimilate?

because the people that made Indus valley civilization are long dead, the current majority of Indian population that rule it are hind*s and they are good for nothing but worshiping monkeys and rats.

where'd they come from? did they migrate to that region at some point? and did the indus people breed into them?
>apparently natgeo are/have been doing genetic studies of random people in india and have found heaps of different groups there

Pakis aren't clean either you people are just as disgusting. The only people both of your shit countries can claim to be better than are the Bangladeshi because their country is literally just a dumping ground for waste.

>indo-europeans create the first flushing toilets and state of the art sanitation and water irrigation systems
>5000 years of race-mixing and caste-mixing later what is left shits on the street and in their drinking water supply

the old cities of Indus valley were deserted, most probably due to famines and droughts and the remaining people were scattered across the sub continent. They mixed with barbarian tribes and formed a conglomerate of different religious beliefs and culture, consisting of barbaric customs. This come to known as Hinduism. Due to this sort of beliefs, people starting living as they are doing right now.

>Checks flag
> more than 60% niggers in his cunt
>10 year king nigger rule

Us Muslims have better hygiene in reality, dreamboy.

Except nigs only make up 13% of the population. And at least they aren't Paki's.

>Being this Autistic

And Pakistan was part of India now filled with mudslimes.

>telling the truth makes you autistic

>Due to this sort of beliefs, people starting living as they are doing right now.
>Country dedicated to poo, from toilet kitchens to toilet worships. Totally norma;

huh, that makes sense.
cheers.
with how many different gods there are, do you know whether at one point they were like each a local god? and when they groups got larger they started integrating and sharing gods and beliefs? it would explain why its so complex.
>one theory suggests the Egyptians, before the savannah dried up and they all had to live by the nile had separate gods and once they lived together they combined their separate theologies and formed what we know as ancient Egyptian culture.
i'm thinking it might be the same.

Is he wearing zippers?

Pakistan wasn't a thing until 50 years ago. Mudshits weren't a thing until 650 years ago. It had nothing to do with you or anyone related to you, Tariq. Now go choke on pork blood while you ram your dick into your sister.

Filthy fucking mudshit stop lying through your teeth. If you hate Hindus so much LEAVE. Go wagecuck sucking dick for some emir in Dubai just get the fuck out NOW. Or go blow yourself up shouting wallahusnackbar or whatever it is you filthy fucking ingrates say for your 72 pigs.

we are a living example of what will happen if Europe doesn't do something about the refugee crisis

the different castes in india are extremely different from eachother

According to main theology of Hinduism there is one god who has different shapes or avatars. but in reality different tribes bought their own beliefs with different gods at helm. The more powerful the tribe more importance their god would get in the Pantheon. The lesser gods were considered as demigods. There were many great kings, statesmen, saints, war heroes and legends that were incorporated in the pantheon. Even Muslim and Buddhist Saint were considered demigod. But In reality they were just human being that had way higher virtue than most of the people. The Natural elements such as Sun, trees or animals that ensures survival are also considered divine in Hinduism.

>he says this while wasting milk on a idol, while 30% population starves.

No. Indians are just a coward nation being ruled by Brits for 300 years the mughals (us) ruled them for 300 years.
Now the hinfus worship their useless follower ""Donald Trump"" who literally tried to ban the pajeet scammers. And they still suck his dick

>that pic is true because Mughals and Turks destroyed most of the ancient temples
lmao stay cucked pajeet

thanks, i'll need to look into it more at some point. everything I know about it is just a brief overview of what alan watts said about Vedanta when I was into that stuff like 10 years ago

Where the fuck did you get this from Mohammed? Since we're just lying about major religions now, I hear mudshits like to rape 9 year olds and throw stones at attractive girls for being attractive, and they can't drink or eat bacon but they have to pray 5 times a day in a certain direction or the only way to redeem themselves is by blowing themselves up in a crowded place because somehow that's what Allah the "Merciful" wanted.

Oh wait, I forgot to lie. Did you know the US uses pig gelatin and grease in its clusterbombs, so that every time we bomb the shit out of you sandniggers all the dead ones don't even go to heaven because they literally were forcefully fed pig guts via shrapnel. LOL.

why is the idea that people can be separated not just in space, but also in time is so hard to grasp? of course they are not the same people.

>%60
>10 year

is this bait? or are pakis this retarded

>Literally blowing each other up because the British drew the wrong lines in the Middle East
>Tagged along a Hindu to get independence
>Claims to be mughal without mentioning that he is rape baby
>Comes to Sup Forums to bash Donald Trump

There's a reason the only people hated more than mudshits are kikes. It's ok though, to me you guys are basically the same.

They're inbred, so it's the latter.

>pajeet on the mercy of bread thrown by firangis
ahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah

I'm sorry but we speak the Queen's English on Sup Forums. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>rape baby
I have pure Rajput genes faggot
>I wuz literally kangz in the past

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Why are Indians so fucking filthy? How is this shit even normal ?

t. pajeet who cleans toilet in america

too much poverty, i wish we have better infrastructure in future.

False. You definitely don't have rajput genes because if you were a kshatriya, you wouldn't have abandoned your dharma and become a mudshit. You'll never know if what I'm saying is true, because you lost your heritage because you became a mudshit. You have no claim to your birthright, if you even had it to begin with, because you're not a kshatriya; you're a mudshit.

You are a mudshit, you'll always be a mudshit, and when you're dead the only thing people will be mourning are the nice little girls you blew up because you're too fucking inbred and stupid to function in modern society.

>unironically using the kangz meme
Kill yourself, faggot.

You realize when Westerners say "Indians", they're talking about you too? The only time they distinguish is when they say "mudshit", and that's never to say nice things about you.

t. Attorney working in local DA's office putting mudshits, niggers, and spics behind bars every day. Love my job.

>Changing religion somehow changes my genetic code
Seriously?

That's great but you should stop sucking dicks and cleaning toilets to earn extra shekels.

>Raja(King) fucks Rain(Queen)
>If male, then RajKumar(Prince) otherwise RajKumari (Princess)
>Raja impregnates anyone especially whores out of wedlock then child is Rajput

How does it feel to be a rape baby? You must be proud that your ancestors sucked dick for money

Never said it changed your genetics.
>Rajput
Why the fuck would a high-caste hindu convert to the religion of what was at the time (and still is) literally the fucking enemy? No, indian mudshits are low-caste converts for free gibs, much like today's American negro.

>actually thinks he's a rajput
You don't have the dharma to inherit your birthright even if you had the genetics. You have to be more than a fucking scumbag mudshit rapist to be a good person in our religion.
>Hinduism has specific gothra to track your family lineage
you don't have this because you are a mudshit and thus literally the bastardized offspring of a clash of civilizations with no heritage and no home.

>POO

>Not believing in eugenics
Just become an automation engineer, will also start my own buisness while you will be wagecucking for mr Shekelstein in amerigoy land. If i was a filthy dravidian pajeet like you i would wagecucking too.

>eugenics
Literally the most successful eugenics experiment in the world is caste-based traditional hindu society. Which mudshits are not a part of.

>automation engineer
That's not a field of engineering, Mohammed.

>start my own business
In India? Hahaha good luck with the bribes and I hope they charge you a reverse jizya too. Fucking mudshit.

>work for Mr. Shekelstein
$150k USD to put away niggers can hardly be called wagecucking. But whatever makes you happier, Abdul.

The Indian Union is a loose administrative system which cannot do justice to its large cultural and linguistic diversity. Inherited from the British colonial ambition, the current 'Delhi Sultanate' is presiding over the Indian states as a new viceroy

I'm happy to see that you're taking the time to learn about other cultures Aussie. How very forward thinking and progressive of you.
Now be a good little cuck and open borders. You're not full.

I know enough about yours to know that isn't a very good idea

Yeah but do it anyway. I've always wanted o rape a teenage white girl.

The fact that the poo flag has become borderline RARE since the custom flags were brought back is actually one of the funniest parts about Sup Forums recently

it's like when a kid gets bullied so hard that he kills himself, but an entire country

Melbourne Schoolgirl uniform will never not turn me on

>tfw ancestors took right hand path and I got fucked.

explain the POO flag to me
I know that at the center is a butthole. The white strip represents the designated shitting street, but what does the green and orange stripes mean?

IS WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT INDIA IS POOR AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A RACIST

This is a fucking meme; user actually broke it down and the poo flag % didn't go down that much. It's just 12 hours ahead of your time zone so you don't cross paths that often. What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums at 7 in the morning anyway?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342217/Pakistan-internet-users-Google-searches-gay-sex-despite-worlds-homophobic-countries.html

Pakistan already lost the war, You have accepted china's offer to be china's sex slave.
Pakistan is currently in a process of becoming china's colony Under the nre CPEC Project.