German foreign Ministry wants to take that German girl captured in Iraq which was fighting for ISIS

German foreign Ministry wants to take that German girl captured in Iraq which was fighting for ISIS.
Most people in Germany say that because she is only 16, she deserves a second chance. They say "everyone makes mistakes when you're young"

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/sachsen/sechszehnjaehrige-aus-pulsnitz-gehoert-zu-is-kaempferinnen100.html
nypost.com/2017/06/28/isis-fighters-returning-to-europe-are-struggling-to-get-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source: read the comments under the article from Spiegel
99% of Germans want to give her a second chance.

Bullet to head. End her.

She should be on trial for aiding terrorists

Kill the girl, give the parents 30 years in prison

Problem solved

Just society being gynocentric.

The same would not be said if that person was a boy

She is going to get a light sentence in Germany and get a cushy job in the government with full benefits.

Hopefully someone shoots her in the brain on cam.

>"everyone makes mistakes when you're young"

I mean I got blind drunk when I was a teen and and had to stay in the drunk tank for a night which are par with the usual mistakes the teens do when they're young. Signing up to fight for a terrorist organization is hardly forgivable, I hope the eyebrows gets executed after they've had their way with her

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those places where the comment gets published only if it's in "good taste" (ergo doesn't offer a differing view point)

When you want to get a visa in Germany, they ask you "have you been part of a terror organization?" they refuse your visa based on that question

So why do they make an exception here?

just leave her. she's Iraq's problem now..

Germany, the nation where muslims can have sexual emergencies in little boys and get community service.

Did you expect any different?

German diplomats already visited her and are negotiating her return.

As far as your second point about the internet commentary - Germans are basically commenting under duress.Not only will the website take their comments down, thus depriving the user of the social interaction they crave, they can also be arrested and publicly scorned (by people who are scorning under duress). It's a sick cycle. There's really no rational reason to take German and many other European internet comments at face value. They're often indirectly coerced opinions. I don't consider them at all. Don't even read 'em.

Suicidal,defeated nation.

She should be returned to Germany on the condition she must work in a brothel for 20 years as a discount hooker. Bitches never learn their lesson anyway but at least she'll literally get fucked over for her poor choices.

Thanks for my daily dose of Kraut hatred. Keeping it burning since ww1.

that sucks. oh well it's your country.

LOL no they are not under duress. They really mean what they write.

Young impressionable german teen girl believes all the propaganda that the german state pumps out nonstop that refugees and muslims are top tier goes and joins muslims and you want to shoot her?

Shoot the fucking government.

can someone nuke us?

>she deserves a second chanc
No

>Germans think
>Lemme post SPON
Do you also think MSNBC comments show how all Americans think?

Then post other sources then.

She should have her citizenship revoked.
Any person that supports and fights for a terrorism organisation shouldn't get to come back. They made their choice.

She abandoned her home country for some goat fucking terrorists.
Some things you shouldn't get an apology for. This is one of those thingd

It's not entirely true, there are sites like the Daily Mail and other places where people often vent their anger. It's also a case of everyone living in their bubble these days so the average reader of Daily Mail and the average reader of Spiegel likely have very different world views and ethics. Not that the laws do not shape or sway people's public opinions, though.

She's clearly a gullible retard so there's no loss there if she gets a bullet in her head. Same goes for many elements of the government.

>Most people in Germany say that because she is only 16

She went to syria several years ago.

Literally a child that was groomed by fucking paki's.....but apparently we blame the girl, not her fucking failure parents, shitty German authorities and the failure os western culture...we call her a whore, just like the useless policemen in Rotheram, Oxford, Manchester etc

She is getting raped by Iraqi jailers right now, she shouldnt have been allowed to leave in the first place.

no, we must just expel the Jew from our power circles - we are and have been an occupied nation since 1945. NatSoc warned us (((they))) are trying to and will destroy Europe and it's indigeneous people if given the opportunity. After 7 decades of the victors' (international judiasm), Europe and its people are at the verge of extinction. (((They))) control our politicians, our media, our culture, our opinions - our only fault is that we as a mass cannot see through this deception, allthough our grandparents knew everything.
Do not nuke us, free us! European revolution world wide.

the jew is inside our minds already its too late
the german population will never rebel against (((them)))

Is a stupid minor who was betrayed by the (((intellectual mainstream))) and probable full of german guilt. Maybe her parents are stupid leftist too. If someone needs to be shot is almost every european politician and intellectual since the 60's

She looks like a "German" turkroach. Stomp her out.

defeatist rubbish - that is exactly what Goebbels wrote in his diaries in the early 1920s, contemplating suicide because he saw no hope against (((them))).
All it takes is one greater crisis, let it be of financial nature, enviromental or just let this insanity continue at this speed a little bit longer - a strom is brewing and not everything is lost yet, not all hope has been abandoned.

Kill this little infield dumb fuck

Burger or not (kek, punning for the educated).

Where she can push for more policies that bring invaders to her country.

Shoot her.

mdr.de/sachsen/sechszehnjaehrige-aus-pulsnitz-gehoert-zu-is-kaempferinnen100.html
Here, or the Welt article or this pic related beneath te Bild post on facebook

They're thinking she'll make a great recruiter for EU army.

>"everyone makes mistakes when you're young"
at some point it stops being a mistake

like when a woman decides to become a slut

Kraut Never Learn

I thought that was just some Yazidi girl and stupid German newspapers were just speculating?

at some point you gotta deal with the consequences of your actions

She will only return to Germany and be "reformed" for the next 10 years by tax payer money while establishing ties with European ISIS cells.
Sure let's bring her back!

kek

Just concern troll by saying she's just a poor damsel in need of rescuing and that women need special protection because they are fragile and weak. You could prob flip a few of the purple haired dykes.

I hope that whore gets raped and made into kebab. Fuck her for good.

The irony when Germans start WW3. Germans are basically mental slaves today, I hope that soon they will get tired of (((their))) propaganda and start the Great Purge of Europe!

She is a POW, she fought for the enemy. If the family can pay the sandniggers to return her thats fine, but not with taxpayer money. If I would be the father of that Traitor I would try to forget her.

She should be dealt with by islamic punishment. She joint them and she should be trialled by their law.
I don't understand the left these days, wanting to invite terrorists back to their countries.

>Oh she is only 16! Poor little girl!

Fuck off.

universalism my baguette friend. as long as you believe people have equal worth no matter what, you can excuse pretty much anything since you can't "devalue" people anymore

Lol I hope this kraut cunt gets raped to death. Germans are ruined.

We're at war with ISIS.
Kill her.

She deserves a chance on my dick, if you know what I mean.

My thought is that I'd love to see her thrown off the top of a building just like her isis 'brothers' were.

>Most people in Germany say
I say gas here.

>fight for islamic terrorists
>just a mistake

>No source

Well, I can tell, that everyone I know wants her to get fucked and raped in iraqui prisons.

Also: (((SPIEGEL)))

It's true that people make mistakes when they're young. For example, lots of people on Sup Forums are underage and will eventually question the poorly founded racism they are exhibiting in this thread.

well she IS 16, and you did some very very stupid shit when you were 16, I guarantee it.

If this attitude is motivated by bitter robot revenge against anything with a cunt, well I promise you, she has already suffered plenty. She has probably alienated her friends and family, displaced her life completely, and has been nothing but a rape pig for countless swarthy subhumans.

If she comes home, she's coming home with years of psychological damage ahead of her.

Really I dont get the attitude from Sup Forums (aside from aforementioned robot crossovers) on this one.... how has she supported terrorism in this case? Has she supplied arms? Picked up a rifle and joined the fight? Monetarily? None of these things, she was a bride for jihadis, aka a rape-pig.

In fact, if it wasnt Germany which is cucked beyond hope, she would make a perfect propaganda tool to show young women the reality of being a jihadi bride vs their foolish romantic daydreams about being betrothed to a warfighter.

Also shes fucking ugly, she'll suffer plenty more in life just based on that. Give the bitch a break.

In your reddit spaced logic, it is o.k to shot the president and get away with it if you are young.
She deserves to rot in Iraq and be put against a wall. On a side note, her picture is out, she will not survive in Germany, if she isn't put under house arrest for the rest of her miserable life.

that was not the logic I used at all, but you're a moron so it's understandable that's how you interpreted it.

If you need it spelled out for you, she hasn't committed support of terrorism in any meaningful sense. She was a rape-pig for jihadis. Charging her for this is about the equivalent of you being charged with collusion with criminal elements as a child because you hanged around the local gang you so badly wanted to be like, despite not actually committing any crime during this period.

Once again the polish display themselves to be easily the dumbest stock of Europa. Bulgarian turk half breeds have higher average IQs than you guys.

Boy you're stupid.

She's fucked. Literally. She hasn't a fucking chance of getting home. Guarantee she's been gang rapes by Ahmed and his friends as we speak. Bitch deserves it. If you're stupid enough to join ISIS you deserve it. Second chance my ass.

Treasonous bitch should be hanged.

Isn't she an enemy combatant? Under international law, enemy combatants are supposed to be protected by the Geneva convention on soldiers. If they can prove she has committed a war crime, a war crime tribunal in The Hague should rule over whether she is hanged or not.

Why ya'all hate ISIS so much? Let's imagine all the near east is taken by ISIS. Is islamofaschist state that bad?

You think she doesn't enjoy it? That's why she went in the first place.

>She was a rape-pig for jihadis
Yea and now shes a tainted worthless piece of trash now. What good is taking her back going to do? It's not like she's going to produce any white children now that her cunts been BLACKED by hundreds of muslim cocks already. Hell she's probably pregnant with a shitskin already.

The Iraqi army will rape her to death before that happens and for once, I hope they do it.

I hope they film her beheading. Let her death serve as an example to all the roasties in the west.

>making mistakes as teenager in the 90s
>smoking

>making mistakes as teenager in the 2010s
>leave country to join a terrorist organization

Joining a terrorist organisation, even as rape pig is high treason. And you need to go back to Africa NIGGER

She should be brought back in Germany and thrown in jail for a long time. I don't know that she should be killed being a minor, but she surely shouldn't be allowed to walk free. Now the brit Sally Jones on the other hand, if she surrenders I'd say just put a bullet in her head.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. She looks like a psycho.

Someone post the screencaps of the articles out of sweden where returning ISIS fighters were complaining about no one wanting to hire them.

nypost.com/2017/06/28/isis-fighters-returning-to-europe-are-struggling-to-get-jobs/

they want her back to torture her and ask her out about positions and tactics from ISIS

Dats it mane.

European self-destruction isn't unsettling to me any more, I now find it fascinating. Like gore threads, I'm just eager to see how stupid and self-loathing they can become.

your country is literally the source of it. if you lived next to sandniggers, we would be the ones laughing right now

She should be summarily executed. That shitbag is not subject to geneva convention protection.

Treason is not a mistake. Traitors forfeit all their rights.

She should just get a fair trail under local law. What was the punishment for terrorism in Iraq again? Hanging? Oh well...

>those eyebrows

is she Irish?