If it's moral to kill animals then why is it immoral to kill humans ?

If it's moral to kill animals then why is it immoral to kill humans ?
Romans used to entertain themselves by wathing people killing each other for sport
Aztecs used to kill humans to make sacrifices for their gods
Many countries implement death penalty
Abortion is legal up to 22 weeks in many countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why is it immoral to kill humans
muh empathy/morality

if you feel like you are an animal, please do come over here in croatia, i have an axe ready for you.

of course we are animals, I'm not a creationist
we can have empathy for animals

Humans have are smarter, have a higher economic value than animals, and it is a natural behavior to support your people. Laws don't invent norality so that isn't evidence for anything.

I have empathy for animals that depend on us for evolutionary reasons. Dogs, cats, et cetera. But I don't have empathy for livestock. They're food.

>we can have empathy for animals
how's life as an emotionigger

like i said, this morality you so despise is the only thing keeping people like me away from people like you, be glad for it.

if intelligence and economic value should be the criteria for the right to ensure the right to live, then why don't we kill dumb and unemployed people ?

because the liberals call it racist when you say you want to kill niggers

Nature does it for us. Being sterilised shoukd honestly be a prerequisite for welfare though.

>that depend on us for evolutionary reasons.
pets you mean ? if humans were extinct, they can still manage to survive, they don't depend on us as much as you think
moreover, chinese eat dogs and cats

The Lord said to us,

3 Every moving thing that lives will be food for you. I give you everything, just as I gave you the green plant. (Genesis 9:3 MEV)

And

6 Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for God made man in His own image. (Genesis 9:6 MEV)

>this morality you so despise is the only thing keeping people like me away from people like you
or me from you, your point being ?

my point being, it is a natural mechanism that we evolved in order to stop killing each other to the point of extinction.

The bible equal to dogshit as a moral guideline. Come to think of it, dogshit doesn't tell you to live a life wishing for death

alright, religion can be a base for fixing morality in a society, but with atheism and agnosticism being the fastest growing ''religion'', what will draw that line ?

>it is a natural mechanism that we evolved in order to stop killing each other to the point of extinction.
romans killed for sport in arenas and humanity had never been as prosperous before in the mediterranean

killing for sport is different isn't it? the ones in power say how much killing is alowed. that part is called population control.

Humans are much more important than animals. You may not like that, but its true.

>why is it immoral to kill humans
hierarchy, we don't kill our equals, any other animal that is lower than mankind, is subject to mankind, therefore killing an animal, though at times is cruel, it is the right that we as mankind have over our subjects, a right which is not to be abused, cruel deaths will receive cruel punishments from those higher in the hierarchy than us (angels & God).

>animal rights
a scam, this is nothing but a means to subvert mankinds authority and rights over the earth and its inhabitants.
>what about women??? huh??
women are subject to men, but not to animals, this is part of the hierarchy, though some men can be cruel, for the most part, men wish nothing more than to keep their women happy, content and in bliss, even to the mans own hurt.

that being said, this hierarchy has been subverted by some unknown (((people))) with the intent to control the world for a future ^^^leader^^^.

though every time they subvert this hierarchy, chaos ensues, and ruins their dreams, along with everyone else, of a peaceful utopia.

I think you start to get my question now
we are in position of power against animals, and we allow us to kill them for that. And we manage to control their population by balaning breeding and killing.
But some humans are in a position of power against other humans too. Yet we consider that immoral to kill them. And that had not always been the case in history.

>Humans are much more important than animals.
not all humans, not all animals
why is it moral to kill a dog trained to save lives, when it's immoral to apply death penalty on a serial killer ?

Rejection of excessive violence helped to create civilization; yet, excessive empathy is just as bad, as it turns you into cattle awaiting to be slaughtered.

Why is it moral to kill animals? Because they are our food or provide us with food. We don't kill humans because they generally are much more valuable as living conscious tools than as food.

Basically, slavery is the reason killing humans is immoral.

yes, that is pretty much correct, but we have evolved since then, the body is not the one thing that evolves, the culture evolves too, that means morality evolves too. is it for the better only time will tell,

>hierarchy, we don't kill our equals,
but humans are not all equals, some humans are in a position of power against other humans,
also see

Wow nice exceptions proving the rule. The person being executed has commited crimes against other people and the rescue dog performs a service for humans.

Humans are much more important than animals. This isnt difficult.

will we evolve into considering that it is immoral to kill animals ? or to look back and realize it was a mistake and that killing humans is moral after all ?

Killing animals without a reason is immoral. We kill them for meat.

Killing humans if there is no reason to do is immoral.

the last part is more likely, killin animals is mainly for food, if we develop efficiant and delicious ways of getting proteins and all the rest nutrition that comes from meat, then we might start to think that killing animals is wrong,

>We don't kill humans because they generally are much more valuable as living conscious tools than as food.
then why dont we eat humans dead of natural causes ?
>Why is it moral to kill animals? Because they are our food or provide us with food.
then Why is it moral to kill animals when it' not for food ?

the human meat has very little nutritional value when eaten by other humans.

you did not get what i said
the serial killer is not executed because it's immoral, and it's moral to kill the dog trained to save lives

One of the foundational ideas of the west is that every individual has a spark of divinity within him. To kill a man is an act against God.

yet animals kill other animals, even if we invent a process to make proteins without killing animals, what moral ground would we have considering that's is normal for a lion to eat a buffalo, but a human can't ?

it actually does, it's just meat

Oh I see. Your other post is nonsense.

yes but read this

what's the matter ireland ?

well i wouldn't kill the serial killer because that is letting him off too easy, and if you are going to argue cost of keeping them alive, there are not that many of them if you ook at the statistics, and if anothe possible serial killer sees that if they get caught they face a life of torment they might think twice about killing.

>English is poor
>Hiding behind a fake flag
>Makes nonsense posts

Bye

and lions eat their rivals cubs too, we dont think that is moral, and penguins rape each other, we dont think thats moral too, nature is not moral, its human trait exclusivly

Because we don't eat humans. Its illegal to kill animals on purpose for no reason. Got vegans have the most retarded flawed logic.

>and lions eat their rivals cubs too,
they actually dont, neither do wolves, yet they kill each other

>Its illegal to kill animals on purpose for no reason.
where did you see that ?

fine, maybe they dont eat them but they do kill them, why i am tryingyou can find a lot of monstruous behaviour in nature, natural doesnt mean moral

dude woah, youre right man

whats the difference between killing a bee and killing a man. like, you know? were all living creatures......

Because humans say so, morality in human society is of course dictate by humans.
Or the humans' god if you're into that.

i think its considered animal cruelty

where ?
and is it stated it's illegal to kill an animal for no reason ?

Someone who professes to be agnostic or nihilistic still obeys the foundational ideas of the west because those are practical truths. They work, and man can't deny utility. Nevermind the fact that humans are terrible at telling you what they believe in, since we take a lot of our beliefs for granted or don't even think about them. The atheist still believes in the divinity of the individual, because he acts it out every day by participating in our society.

>natural doesnt mean moral
indeed, perhaps nature is neither cruel nor moral, it's just indifferent
as humans are part of this nature, what make us think we can stand above this by creating our moral values stating that killing of another human is immoral ?

i think it is in croatian constitution/law, dont know about burgerland though, but its not all that hard to get a hunters licence. you still cant just shoot something wherever you want. there are designated hunting grounds

>foundational ideas
ideas evolve, history proves it
>The atheist still believes in the divinity of the individual,
atheism is actually the fact of not believing in a divinity

we are actualy not a part of natural world, havent been so ever since we started farming and animal husbandry.

>then why dont we eat humans dead of natural causes ?

American education: The post

>we are actualy not a part of natural world,
we live in society and not in the wild, but we are part of the natural world.
we just happen to be smarter

because killing animals is a natural food chain and killing humans for no reason leads to broken societies you literal nigger shill kys

we remove ourself from nature and shape the world to our liking, it is a very simple concept, remove our ability to do so and then you will see degeradation of a human being back into an animal, then you fantasy can become true.

>ideas evolve, history proves it
..And?
>atheism is actually the fact of not believing in a divinity
Whether the atheist knows it or not, he believes in the divinity of the individual, because he acts it out every day that he participates in western society without murdering whoever he pleases.

romans entertained themselves by organising massive human killings in arenas, yet their society was the most advanced of its time

read this

>he believes in the divinity of the individual,
he does not

>If it's moral to kill animals then why is it immoral to kill humans ?

your answer is in your question, see, you used 2 different words for "animal" and "human".
Stating the fact that it is 2 different things, answering your own question.

Most " advanced " doesn't mean anything if only 1 out of 1000 people got to live with those advantages and the majority of people living in it were poor / slaves that had no say in what happened to them

we already went over this
do you have alzheimer's or something?

Why the fuck do we always answer the most retarded questions

How do you know that? People aren't always honest with themselves, nevermind with other people. The best way to find out what someone believes is to see the value structure they act out day to day.

because we have nothing better to do

>et cetera

lol user you must have a lot of animals you have empathy for if you have to shorten the sentence with et cetera

>Humans are much more important than animals.

No they're not.

>He thinks people actually died in Gladiatorial arenas
wew lad
Alright, imagine wrestling, how quickly would they run out of wrestlers that people care about if someone died every match? And how much would they waste on training and acquiring new suicidal idiots?

This, don't ask why other people are using certain moral categories if you're going to use the exact same categories.

Our ability and instinct to adapt our environment isn't unique, other animals do it as well, we're just really good at it.

and yet we are the only ones that are selfaware

It is not immoral to kill humans. It is immoral to kill humans from your ethnic group, for obvious evolutionary reasons.

Other races can suck a dick for all I care.

nah, as long as we live apart we can help each other, we gucci. Read some hitler

In the end
Human life is vital in a healthy human society and is valued as such
Animal life is not

You cannot be a moral person and eat meat outside of a life or death situation. Every excuse ITT isn't logically valid and is an appeal to emotion or some other fallacy.

animals would destroy our society if we lived with them

Humans help our society strive and get better when they cooperate

Hence I care about people and not animals

Refute this

HINT you can't

morals are a subjective concept we've invented to keep each other in line

We use animals everyday and there are many humans who are less useful than dogs or work horses. Should people who don't help society strive be killed?

>flag

Oh...

SOME animals help with some everyday functions( we genetically engineered them to do that anyways ) of our society but they are not vital to our existence and our cohesion

And yes, useless people get fuccd

Well, you are not a moral person. I'm sure you are in person. Being anonymous, I have to take everything you say with a grain of salt. I doubt you would advocate genociding anyone in reality/public so it's a useless opinion.

>immoral to kill a human
I'm pro death sentence, so no

survival of the fittest is how we survived as a species all this time, we never let an unfit person drag us down with anti social behavior, this is a basic natural function, we can't just " let " faggots be faggots if they bring our society down. This anti gay nonsense is nothing but a basic human function

> see anti social behavior
> attack it so it goes away

The only reason you still see degeneracy is because the government is giving a safety net with law but in the end it doesn't matter, the government doesn't make the people. The people make the people

Also genociding is a meme, hitler wanted to resettle the kikes

>hurr
>durr
>my morals should be trusted
>gas the kike faggots race war now!!

Okay larper. Lol. Thought we were having a serious conversation is all, I can see we are not.

i am just saying that genociding is a stupid concept, any human race can strive and help other races as long as it lives and develops within itself

and when i say " attack " i don't mean " kill "

People can talk to each other and come to mutual conclusions, we are not beasts

Faggotry is very easy to debate against and will dissappear as soon as the government stop giving them a blowjob and the traditional family structure is brought back to life

There is no choice but to see animal death as moraly acceptable.
On a large scale, prey needs predation, predators need prey.

yes goyim

keep eating the cholesterojew

keep buying heart and diabetes medication

keep spending money on "exercise classes"

keep getting cancer

veganism is unhealthy keep stuffing your face with ham and cheese

who cares about the fucking animals its about avoiding cancer growth and heart disease i don't give a fuck about animals we should probably stop raising them because they are filthy and their genetics are fucked from so much factory breeding

t. rightwing vegan

Its immoral to kill humans because most religions forbid it and because the law also forbids it unless its for self defense , if romans entertained themselves by watching humans kill each other that does not mean they did the right thing , moreover it is immoral to kill and torture an animal just for the pure joy of it, since ancient times humans killed animals either for self defense or for food and products to help with their lives , killing just for the fun of it is not moral at all and the law forbids it in many countries

michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html