Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
youtube.com/watch?v=2mNB_VG_shc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ateists are shrinking

that's because white people are declining in numbers

meanwhile shtskins who follow Islam, Christianity, and all the other shit, are having 8 kids thanks to foreign aid in africa

came to this thread expecting a whitepill... fuck

>christianity isn't coo-

Atheism cannot exist in the natural world.

Take your 5 year old pseudo data and fuck off. It's not a shrinking religion you dumb cunt. Creationism is a shrinking ideology because of atheism. You're probably a triggered creationist

Maybe there is a God or gods. If they do exist then 100% they are not yours or anyone else's thus far. You all have blind faith (literal faith in your own ignorance) and nothing more. No proof. No empirical evidence. Just "well they said that he said that god said to him..." in a book written thousands of years after word of mouth stories made it to someone who was finally literate enough to write it down. Fuck abrahamic religions are pathetically retarded as fuck

4u

You really should know what you're talking about before say things. Sounds like you have 'blind faith' in Atheism.

I was once an atheist...so was my father. My mother was always Catholic.
After years, I came home to the Lord.
I'm okay with people being atheists, most of my firends are. I always agreed with Christianity's moral code, maybe that helped me in the road back to God.

My issue with modern Christianity is that we started to become "soft"; we are the salt of the Earth, not the sugar! We should remember that when it's time, we must rise and fight back. Saint Francis of Assisi was once captured during the war for the Holy Land (called "crusades" as a pejorative by the Enlightenment era "thinkers" to provoke a reaction in th Islamic world against the West), ad brought in front of the Sulta who taunted him saying "Why do you attack us [lol at this, since they invaded the Cristian lands first], doesn't your Bible teach you not to kill and to forgive?" and the humble monk, standing strong in the Christ's words and full of the Holy Spirit, answered "It also teaches us to cut away our hand if it causes us to sin, and to pluck the eye which causes us scandal. What this means is, even if we got brothers we should lvoe as we love our hand or eyes, we must cast them away and even fight them off if they are reason for lack of faith or division between man and the Lord. So that's why we fight you cult."; this is the true meaning of humbleness, not weakness but to do whatever we're capable of with the talents God entrusted us with, and recognize our limits as human beings, fallen creatures who will die one day and return to the Father.

Better few but good than many yet weak; enche why so many "Christians" in the western world are so easy to be corruped by the lures of the Prince of this world.

I recognize god as a meme, and religion a meme too. Atheism is a meme too, but a less ignorant one than creationist religions. In fact atheism is basically a response to the shittyness if abrahamic religions. But wake up - that is literally all they ever have been is memes

>you only have blind faith and nothing more
The Bible

>No proof
The Bible

>No empirical evidence
The Bible

>HURR DURR YOU ONLY HAVE A FAITH!!!
Yes, that's why it's called "faith".

>when atheists attempt to use reason

>tl;dr I'm a cultural christian who refuses to do factchecking when convenient to him
Yeah we already guessed that one.

>the war for the Holy Land (called "crusades" as a pejorative by the Enlightenment era "thinkers"
Jesus even for a larper you are cringy

You should look up the word "empirical"

>citing the bible as a source for empirical evidence
You have no clue what empirical means. I expected this level of fucking dumb from a christfag. You have no argument and no proof of anything except you and your religions collective ignorance.

Cultural Christian? I am not that.
Af for the "cringy" thing, if you go out and check when the word started to be used, you'll find out it was mostly after the Enlightenment, when they wanted to demonize the Christian past of Europe and claimed themselves to be the "new light of Europe" who "defeated the Dark Ages".

Belief systems are natural for humans. That's why you see those liberal women protesting buck naked with purple hair. Their ideology has become their religion, and that is dangerous for any society.

Readers of this thread listen, brothers in this thread follow me, for I declare and glorify the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who since the beginning of time, since before the creation, was at the right hand of God, and continuously appeared on this Earth as the representation of God Almighty and as our Christ said
“Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God. He has seen the Father.”(John 6:46 MEV)
So through Him whom He sent forth to come onto to this earth as Man and to live and preach the good news that all men can be saved if they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ that through him you can repent your sins and live a life with the gift of God which is the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, whom our Christ Jesus bestowed on us all when He was lifted from the earth as the Father loosened the strings of death on Him. So in His name I pray for all men to find salvation and to seek the word of God and the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ for if you knock on the door the Holy Spirit is there to answer. For all those who read these words, I pray that the candle in you sparks through true candle in me. I'm Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Except every scholar in the world agrees that Jesus did exist, and most events in the Bible have been corroborated by other sources and archeological evidence.

Christianity was directly responsible for oppressing and suppressing enlightenment for thousands of years, following the traditions of Judaism and Islam. Christianity is a cucks religion. Islam is a niggers religion. Judaism sounds like an autistic 5 year old wrote it. They abhor anything which supports critical thinking, rationality and reasoning with logic, and generally not being a complacent conformist piece of shit to the dogmatic delusional faiths.

All bait aside, is this division really needed?
Is it impossible to be atheist and a patriot?

Christianity is merely a front for a demonic cult. Those who haven't figured it out can fall on its hands and worship literal demons instead of a religion of light proper.
The true religion opposes christianity and the real actual God is draconic.
Christianity sells itself as a religion of caring for the poor and doing good deeds, but behind this masquerade you actually would be worshiping demons.
Notice how most christians don't behave anything at all like jesus? They know pretty well what's up, they merely roleplay the godly person.
No person has original sin, as people have enough trouble with living in a world populated by the sons of darkness, the true religion is all about experiencing God personally.
Do not get baptized, do not accept their law, you should take good notice how none of them are keeping the commandments, the rats know how to avoid what brings disgrace, even if by your character you don't do these things do not accept it as law, it's not about good vs evil, but rather about who is your god and master, and if you accept the law as a divine thing, you fall in the hands of the lord of darkness.
Lastly the true religion is unknown to man, but you probably can figure out that if certain things are naturally evil to you it is for a reason, as nobody taught you those.

I never said Jesus didn't exist, I said it's a meme. You need to study all the parallels creationist religions such as Christianity and Judaism have with spiritual philosophies and religion thousands of years older than before Abraham was even alive. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are neither original nor genuine

It can be argued that the way of thought developed from Christianity actually sparked enlightenment and civilizational progress. See the video I linked above.

Yeah like that people had to move to their city of birth for a census that never happened

Even among white protestants, numbers are increasing, and not by converts.

Atheists are simply self indulgent, they don't want children, because there is nothing for children to benefit them personally. They have no transcendental values.

Anything they do to benefit another beside themselves is in contradiction to their worldview. In the grand scheme of things, however - when it comes to really putting yourself aside for the future of society, they buckle, and pursue degenerate self gratification over reproduction.

Even "humans are just machines for passing along human genetic code" doesn't have a damn kid. He explicit objective purpose in life, and he won't even condescend to assume that purpose. Just as he rebels against God, he rebels against the very objective natural world he purports to know.

Stop lying, liar. The Catholic church founded the scientific method and the university system. The Bible teaches that God created all things according to measured weights and numbers, a doctrine that allowed for the expectation of scientific results and experiments to be reproducible, which is why all branches of modern science originated and flourished in Christian Europe.

Do you seriously believe that the most central institution in the West for 2000 years (the Catholic church), is opposed to science and learning, when the West is the only culture in world history where science and learning became an integral part of the culture as a whole?

The "MUH DARK AGES AND DUMB CHRISTIANS" is literally a Jewish lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

This is the statement of someone who acknowledges that christianity is dead.

See

Christianity IS dead, at least in America. And it's one of the reasons why so many things are fucked.

You said there is "NO EVIDENCE FOR ANYTHING", that's a lie. Will you acknowledge that you lied to us?

There are hundreds of books written about - and countless actual records of the Catholic church demonizing science and enforcing violent punishment on people who practiced science. This went on for hundreds of years. Oh but my my how convenient for your subjective argument that the ""dark ages never happened""

This is the last time I respond to you. You dont have facts straight but you clearly have something you want to be true. You're fucking retarded.

Guess white people shouldn't have become atheists then.

>atheism
>religion

literally pick one

Memes aside, atheism is only for people who are willing to invest enough time into philosophy to construct their own moral ideals. Without philosophical thought atheist ends up nihilistic and broken.
It's good to see it fall, because rampant nihilism (which is the real modern cancer) will fall as well.

I'm not even a Catholic by the way, but I still recognize that the Catholic church was the most central institution in Europe for thousands of years and founded science. So I wouldn't even agree with the existence of a "pope".

Of course the dark ages happened, but the idea that the church itself was opposed to science despite science flourishing and being invented in THE PLACE where the church was the most influential, is nonsense. Of course there were particular interpretations of the Bible that the Catholic church held that meant they opposed particular ideas. But you made the claim that the church itself was anti-science and anti-learning which is a damn lie.

>This is the last time I respond to you
A weak coward.

I am not against people having no faith. It's when they start to say Christianity is the reason for the fall of Europe which I disagree and they start spewing lies about our faith. I am against immigration, against having children with other ethnic groups and I am an admirer of Evola in many ways, even if I disagree with him in places.

>Notice how most christians don't behave anything at all like jesus?
Indeed, too manyof us are guilty of that, even me at times. We must work a lot on that. But I disagree with the statement that we're a demonic cult and that we do god only as a facade to cover our misdeeds. We built schools, universities, hospitals, etc...we believe in the sacredness of the things of God and also the necessity of borders, to preserve the uniqueness of all ethnic groups in their home Countries as God's gift.

when the Sacred Family fled to Egypt, they did not leech off the system, did not ask the people there to adapt to their lifestyle and then came back when the danger was over.
I am Catholic and I don't hae to agree with all that the pope says when not ex cathedra; I do believe God sent this pope, who is just the superintendent in place of the King until He'll be back (and who will respond to Him to a greater degree), as a punishment or a challenge for us believers, either to grow in strenght or give up if we were already lapse followers of the Christ.

Not just that.
Some atheists, once redpilled, rediscover spirituality.
I was one. Natsoc changed that.

>believe in Darwinism
>remove your own population from the genepool
Atheism, ladies and gents.

No, you don't believe in that, you believe in lies and dirty dealings and theft and murder and children rape.

If any single christian kept the commandments the first thing he'd do is sell all he has and give to the poor and then, remaining in poverty, he would walk the earth preaching the gospel living off whatever people invited him to eat.

None, absolutely none of you do this.

NatSoc changed you spiritually? Or NatSoc changed you as in stopped you?

>I am against immigration, against having children with other ethnic groups and I am an admirer of Evola in many ways
Yeah we know. A cultural christian.
When you have to reject core christian teachings to avoid furthering the fall of europe you admit christianity is a reason for the fall of europe.

>pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
>The unaffiliated population will increase by 10% by 2050

So, it's not shrinking in numbers, other religions are just growing faster because of shitskin fertility rates are through the roof.

Amen to that, brother! I found my political call through philosophy and then with the two combined, I came back to God. It took years, it took a lot of suffering and hardship: I battled myself for years, trying to fgure out how a God was possible, how suffering was possible with a all-loving God; and when I realzied pain and suffering where just a mean to achieve greatness or find the courage to bear a burden, I realized how all this made sense, and found the courage to admit there's a God. Many would call me a fool, I don't care: my life got a lot better; I'm fit, I'm getting over my depression, I'm improving my life and even when terrible things happen I know it is a challenge and I can bear it, no matter the pain.

It can't be denied that Rome had its golden age under Roman religion and declined during the time of Christianity being introduced. Whether or not Christianity caused the fall it sure as shit didn't help prevent it

bc brown populations are growing everywhere

Not suprised considering people want a nobel Lie more then truth

Hence the rise of facism and religion
The world is a scary place for most

>I know better than you what you believe, you fool!
Okay, okay. Been there, done that...I will pray for you too, don't you worry.

A cultural Christian...sure, sure, you know who I am and why I am this way better than me, how foolish of me. Don't worry, be free to believe what you want; I tried to help you, but I can't do much more.

I certainly know better, you sure haven't sold all you had to remain in poverty and walk the earth preaching the gospel living only off what people give you to eat.
For one you have a computer.
Also you're a Sup Forums denizen, you cannot expect to be taken seriously, in fact you're the stereotypical christian who's evil as fuck like the cult of demons he worships.

>the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.
>a non-white country will become the world's most Christian nation
As expected from a non-white religion

>Jesus is a meme
People are destroying that word to the point where it doesn't even mean anything. Even if he wasn't a real person, or the Bible does not accurately reflect his life, Jesus as an idea is one of the most influential in history. That's not a fucking meme.

Why do you love shitskins outbreeding whites so much, user?

>you know who I am and why I am this way better than me
Nah. I know you know it yourself.

>I found my political call through philosophy and then with the two combined, I came back to God
This is the bluntest statement of cultural christianity I ever heard. Plus you already admitted you reject christian teaching on racial egalitarianism etc.
You fool noone. Every person in this thread including yourself knows you are not a christian.

I'm just at the point where I'm a fencesitter on religion. All I can say for certain in terms of religion is that Islam needs to be eradicated but other than that really I am just at the point where I have no evidence of God exising or not so believing in either side without evidence isn't good. I've never felt any need for spirituality though or any of that stuff I've just always had a need to learn the truth no matter what and I never believe either side of a story without seeing some proper evidence

that is literally the literal definition of a meme you fat degenerate burger fuck

You don't truly understand what a meme is to deny Jesus is a meme. Yes it's one of if not the most influential one on record. Still a fucking meme. If everybody stops thinking and talking about it, it goes away. That's a meme m8. Without the collective social participation which goes into religion, there would be no relgion either. It's a meme too.

>reject Christian teaching on racial egalitarianism etc.
That's not a bad thing.
Whites used to have a religion before Christianity came along out of the desert

you might enjoy this.

fair warning, it's long as fuck. attack it in parts.

Well, I will never not be an atheist because I can't go back to believing in Sky Santa.

However I have been leaning toward supporting religion via "lip service" since it seems to be the only cultural force capable of stopping leftist multi-culti and degenerate idiocy. Up to maybe even picking a church to tithe to, I don't know if I could stand wasting my life in a sermon but I kind of miss them for community's sake.

I'd prefer a zen philosophical "church" without Buddhism or lefty cult types lurking but there is no such animal afaik.

I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying he knows christian egalitarianism is bad and rejects it because he doesn't believe that it comes from allmighty God.

Natsoc made de me think on my life. It was difficult coz i was rather a conservative leftist, close to the old school communism with patriotism.
I read all kind of things so i can have an opinion. Sooner or later i had to read natsoc texts.
And i hated myself then because it all made sense. It was simple, efficient and backed by my daily life experience.
I fought it, then i ended embracing it.
I remembered many things of my past, how things seem often to connect.
I left atheism for agnosticism.
I had doubts.
Then i tried praying , not in the way people imagine it, like asking for stuff.
Rather as a recognition of something superior and greater than myself.
I felt well. It was right.
Now i continue and i feel more complete.
I do not give the lord a name or a church.
This does not feel right.
A sort of christan theist.

>I don't believe!
>why not?
>there's no evidence
>there was no evidence of xray in the middle ages
>uh! Sky fairy!

youtube.com/watch?v=2mNB_VG_shc

That is a truly shit quote amigo, Voltaire is lit as fuck
Furthermore, Voltaire advocated for reason and free thinking, going against that you're just enforcing dogma, ignorance and silent obbedience.
Kinda ironic for a board that claims to go against the flow by thinking critically everything media feed them

Western Christianity i.e. the Latin offshoot of the Orthodox Church, started the rot. Calling Christianity a pacifist faith is as much a meme as calling Islam the "religion of peace". It isn't true. It never was. Christ did not come to bring peace - He said so himself. He warned that his coming would sow discord even within families.
There can be no peace on Earth. That would be the state of Heaven. Earthly living is a test; a constant challenge against adversity. It's how you respond that will determine if you come to know peace in Heaven.

Christianity is not a religion of peace, but it *is* a religion of "love".
>love your enemy
Yes, love him. Pray for him, even as you bring your sword down upon him, because you may have to. Christ did not order us to submit to our enemies but to oppose them with our wits. He did not excommunicate his disciple for cutting off the ear of his enemy.
We are all God's children. If only one of us should fall, then it is a tragedy for which we must all share some responsibility. The Adversary uses our own against us, so that every time we celebrate the thinning of his numbers, we celebrate the thinning of our own. A hollow victory...

Sometimes we must vanquish our enemies and perhaps even kill them as a last resort, lest they commit even greater sins against us and God. But we still must love them; pray for them; mourn for them.

I had to explain this to a fellow Church-goer not long ago, when he asked me why our Priest said prayers for both the people of Syria as well as our government which is complicit in their murder. We pray for the government that they might be delivered from Evil and receive instruction from the Holy Spirit.
It is the hardest test for a Christian; to love one's enemy.

>since it seems to be the only cultural force capable of stopping leftist multi-culti and degenerate idiocy.
Depends on the religion though.

You simply have heard of what the Bible is all abouit and know it better than me...I see. Richness is not a sin, only an obstacle if we get too attached to it.

We are all equal when it comes to God's judgement, but we will all be judged in unique ways reagarding how we used the talents given to us by God. God made us in such unique ways, me as a Mediterranean man, you as something else or not, the Africans with their unique skin tones, etc...we all have different roles, but equal dignity when it comes to His judgement. People love to misquote some of Paul's words to try and say Christianity is a sort of hippie socialist ideology; the whole "there's not Jew nor Greek, free or slave" thing is about how everyone can be saved by God if they accept himin their heart. It is not a racemixing antu-classist free-4-all card.

>weeb
opinion invalidated

Why did the god of the jewish people that you for some reason worship give Moses' son leprasy after he was butthurt about his father marrying a nigger if it's against racemixing?

>Richness is not a sin

>Sell ALL YOU HAVE AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR

Did he stutter?

>Calling Christianity a pacifist faith is as much a meme as calling Islam the "religion of peace". It isn't true. It never was. Christ did not come to bring peace - He said so himself. He warned that his coming would sow discord even within families.
Absolutely. I'mCatholic, and I am very worried for how soft we became, always trying to justify "tolernace" and "love"...Jesus whipped people, called Peter "Satan" once and was blunt and not afraid to upset others.

I hope more Catholics will start to understand that, and stop being trapped in the Enemy's snares. We fought back many times, I hope we will survive these wicked times (after paying our toll for our foolishness).

Abraham had a black wife. And God punished his cis scum BIGOT sister for being against racemixing. Of course you didn't know that one because you're not a christian

Well Islam will stop leftism too as they'll be first up against the wall so still a valid statement.

It would not be the one I'd pick ofc due to being even more backwards than Western religions and full of angry stupid people that would prefer to see whitey beheaded so they can conquer us without too much blowback.

They do the community cohesiveness thing a lot better though I'll grant them that and they don't cuck out like white people with the self guilt shit promoted by Judeo-christian stuff.

You're confusing two people, see Abraham was the cuck.

That was Moses dude, not Abraham.

>Well Islam will stop leftism too
I don't get what you mean with "too". There's no other religion effectively dealing with leftism.

>Shitting on mongoloid finger painting
>On an mongoloid finger painting forum

>Believing the bible
>2017

Old Covenant is not what we got; we are the New Covenant, and we must love our next, does not say anything about preferring to gowith women from other ethnic groups for revenge against your own blood (which is God's gift a well), or for a fetishistic desire to have an exotic wife/husband.

Did He say it is a sin to have richness? He said "if you want to be perfect, sell all your richness and follow me". I give almsgiving, anyway. I pay my rent and I'm saving money to buy a house. As long as I don't worship money, it is not a sin.

Doesn't stop me from being a right wing atheist lol

reaction images don't carry any other meaning than a reaction rappresented in the image, using an anime image doesn't mean he watches anime, it just means he used that image to convey an emotion of laughter at your beliefs

The fact i'm now using Berlusca doesn't mean i ever voted for him

You point a valid problem in christianity.
Guilt and self hatred.
But i think this problem comes from the church wanting power over people.
I view sin differently.
I am not perfect, i must recognize it, and correct my mistakes aswell as improving myself.

And the moment the rich man didn't do it he said: It is impossible for a rich man to enter heaven.

>Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning
That doesn't mean it's not right.
Why do you think being a member of the biggest group is more important than being right?

>tfw i'm not the only paesano berluscaposting
degenerate

At that time many men married multiple women; we Christians don't do that anymore. We live by God's law, and not the precepts of the pharishees.
Enche why I can wear mied fabric clothing, eat sea food, etc..., but still follow the ten commendments. And not wanting to see my people replaced is not a sin.

Atheism isn't a religion it is merely the disbelief in a god, there are so many disagreements and bullshits in atheist it makes it impossible to unite us under one name

>I don't get what you mean with "too". There's no other religion effectively dealing with leftism.

Ehh...mormons, amish, baptists.

Sure they don't have millions of followers named Mohammed but I think they do ok within their own communities. I'd rather have a federation of western religions, agnostics, and atheists where we all intersect on western culture to stop leftists anyway.

The right could make use of the intersectional lefty meme in this way actually. We need a broad coalition of people that believe in western values so it doesn't become cringe and multiple examples of successful ways it can be done to repel leftshits.

This

PIC related, my scheme exactly

Polygyny is not the precepts of the Pharisees. God himself has described himself as a polygamist. So has Jesus.

This is still an option for Christian men today.

A monogamy system with the intention of tranmutating male sexual energy into building up societies is not of God.

no, He aid how hard it would be for him to do so.
If I use my money to life a good life and also to help others, here's nothing wrong with that; if I am rich and build an hospital, buy all the equipment and use my money to keep it in good condition to help others I have more chances to enter Heaven than if I'm poor but want to get free money and free housing while doing nothing to get our of poverty and always live in a state of envy towards rich folks.

>and we must love our next, does not say anything about
What it doesn't say anything about is racemixing being bad, user. You can rationalize all you want, but in the end, it not being explicitly against it, means that it will eventually be subverted to support the very thing.

Islam is multi-culti and pro-racemixing too you moron. They follow the same people like Jews and Christians only that they added also a Mohammed to the mix. Islam in it's core teachings is pro racemixing and all that other bollocks "we are all equal in the eyes of god" stuff. Islam as a religion is just a extreme radicalised leftie Borg ideology.

>atheist
>kekistani flag
redditor spotted

Literal Creationists are a minority, and atheists know it. Most Christians understand that The Parable of The Feast didn't actually happen in the literal sense, but was an allegorical profession of what was to come - the invitation to the goy. Likewise, most Christians know that God didn't build the Universe starting on Monday, January 1st, and finish by Sunday, January 7th (even if we don't fully understand what *did* happen.

You're right. Religions *are* memes, but not all memes are bad, or even false. They can encipher a truth that is otherwise intractable in natural language, so that it takes on a life of its own throughout time. This was particularly important in a preliterate age of oral transmission.
Religions are codices for successful societies based on millennia' of lessons learned, shared experience, and 'divine inspiration'. They include two things inherently lacking in atheism: morality and purpose (hence, weaksauce attempts to imbue atheism with a moral outlook, such as 'humanism'). Without these two things, a society *cannot* be successful.
Even if it were the 'truth', atheism is doomed, or will doom us all to failure.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.
>atheism
>religion

No wonder you post on Sup Forums. I bet you eat glue too.

trying to claim atheism is a religion is like trying to claim that not eating anything is a snack

Actually everything that doesn't come frm faith is a sin romans 14. Of course you didn't know that either.
God dgaf about race or racemixing nor does the catholic church. You do it because you value this world more than god which is sin. Because you don't care about sin. Because you don't believe in god.

Can you not see how counterproductive it is to promote a faith by not following it?
Think about what you are really saying about christianity and what that says about you

>I am not perfect, i must recognize it, and correct my mistakes aswell as improving myself.

Any Sup Forums user is going to be an outlier. Normie western religious people might as well have a big button on their forehead that says "SHAME ME TO SHUT DOWN ANYTHING I MIGHT SAY"

By all means turn Christians back into crusaders if you can but I don't see a way to do it through the ocean of bluepill MSM and especially women promising removal of vagina privileges if numales step out of line (not that they even get vag in the first place).

Yep that's my meme too. (John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt)

it would take a big happening. probably a couple hundred thousand, maybe a million dead.