archive.is/PotCk#selection-1785.17-1785.28

Because it's killing the planet.

Because it's killing the planet.

How can oil kill planet ?

Because it's Planet the killing.

;_;

That's not planet

Raise the pay.

One of my biggest regrets is not working in the North Dakota oil boom. Instead I went to law school and got into $150k student loan debt.

WELL?

>be millennial
>work in aerospace factory through uni
>have BSc in biochem
>want job in oil after years of making fuck all money

Apply for jobs

>you dont have a relevant degree
>you dont have industrial experience
>we cancelled our training program
>we reduced our graduate intake
>foriegn workers are cheaper

Basically they want employees who already know how to do the job, dont need any investment and dont want to be paid for it as they want profit margins to remain high without investing in the future of the industry.

Because Oil's for faggots
Nuclear is the future

they rather burn coal

Your faggotry is killing the planet.

>Nuclear
>Relying on a finite amount of fuel
>Future

Hahaha, dumb mexican

dumbest fucking thing I've read in a while.

it's because the oil market fucking collapsed. the jobs are gone. there's 40 unemployed millennial oil workers for every one with a job.

garbage journalism, fake news.

Nvm.. nobody expect you to understand the complexity of emissions.
Just keep on lurking Sup Forums and vote for """Fort Slovakia""" you stupid pleb.

There's no fucking jobs in oil now that the price has dropped to less than 50 dollars a barrel.
Most oil tankers and rigs have been moth balled because running them costs more than the return of extracting, selling, and transporting.

There's no point making the job seem "cool" if there's no fucking job to go for.

You retarded commie
The only thing that will kill our planet is sun

A finite amount of fuel with enough known reserves to last hudreds of thousands of years, longer if you employ breeder reactors so that more fuel can be generated by the reaction process.

Oil is also finite you retarded snow monkey

That is the mentality you get when workers become easily replaceable due to open borders or easy visas.

On a grander scale, why would a country invest in a family when they can just import new ones.

HAVE I CALLED OIL THE FUTURE EL PABLO?

>hudreds of thousands
>hudreds

WOAH! THAT'S A LOT OF YEARS!

we should all retrain and get into petro industry. it sounds remarkable unpozzed.

looks comfy. imagine if their was an abundant amount of oil. the world would be a better place.

I have a friend my age (1999) who wants to be a diver in norway

Because Oil Prices are plummeting so going into Oil is slightly retarded.

I worked oil in Texas. The problem with oil is its yield can only be gauged by how many oil traps have been discovered. It costs money to discover traps so companies only explore as much as they need. Leftists misrepresent these statistics. Now with fracking, it's going to be A LONG LONG TIME before oil ends on earth, my kids grandkids generation will be having that issue. They should be like in Mars and shit by then.

No care.

I would love to have a job in the oil industry. I've interviewed with many companies, but it's basically a formality at this point because they just aren't hiring right now.

>1999 is 18 now

>WHY ARE MILLENNIALS NOT DOING X.
>LETS BLAME MILLENNIALS FOR EVERYTHING
>OMG WHY ARE THE OBSESSED WITH AVACADO TOAST

Getting sick and tired of this shit. If the oil industry isn't finding workers then they should relax their standards or pay more. I would not mind working in the oil industry.

Because working in a shitty dead-end McJob waiting for your Big Break ("just one more YouTube Let's Play vid and I'll be as famous as PewDiePie!") is so much better, right?
Idiots who let their media-fed opinions and skewed image of reality get in the way of their daily material lives just means more opportunity and better benefits for the few non-retards who do take up the job.

>Oil is bad ! it destroys the environment
>Oil is not sustainable, it will be gone in 10 years !
>Oil fuels terrorism !
>Buy an electric car cuz it's green !

>OMG WHY WONT YOU WORK IN OIL ?

Kill all (((journalists)))

but if we dont keep oil prices low by continuing to harvest it from the earth then how will we ever teach russia that lesson ... to not fuck with america... because if you do you will gain 20% market share globally in a industry by the end of the fiscal year and make life hell for your enemies allies in a region that you stole market share from

right now the saudis are slitting wrist to avoid the inevitable coup

Reducing pollution and oil-dependency is a net gain anyway, so why not go for it?

Saudi's are going to be so fucked. Their kids are useless, and they have no skills. Better stop buying those 8 lions Mohammed, give back that Ferrari.

Pay debts.

Everybody sees that oil as a whole is going to be in decline, and thus does not go into that field, it's just a bad career decision with how much it is being demonized.
I'm confident that it's nobody's childhood dream to work drilling for oil unless they envision themselves as an oil tycoon

It's nobody's childhood dream to be a plummer, or an electrician, or a water technicians, but all these jobs must be done.

You make 60k a year starting, and 100k is easy to get to.

I have a friend who makes 100k in 6 months then takes the other 6 off. They have no education.

Oil industry isn't hiring pretty much anything until at least
>at least
2018/19

This. Any time a corporate entity claims to be having a hiring shortage, it's prefacing attempts to hire cheap foreign labor to dislodge that many more young citizens from the labor pool.

Sun would never hurt planet.

they want oil products like phones, computers, tvs, clothing, accessories, gas for cars, gas for homes, and literally everything that makes the world run, but they dont actually want to fucking work.

Post some entry level position links. I have a science degree.

you would need a trade or engineering for most part. theres only handful of science degrees required in the oil patch. if all you want is some lab job, you wont find much work.

Overpopulation is much worse for the planet.
Do these people also support lowering earths population in the problem areas; namely, the mass eradication of niggers and chinks