Women: ''90% of the prosperity in your lives in because of black slavery!''

Last night I made the mistake of talking to a (white) 19 year old womyn at my company's friday night drinks. Quickly the conversation turns to 'Western Society' that she dislikes. I tell her that we are currently living in the most free and wealthy society by any objective standards in human history and she could also feel a little grateful for all that her ancestors have fought and died for and build. She starts to shout that 90% (NINETY PERCENT!) of all the wealth and prosperity in our society is due to black 'slavery'.
>she keeps on shouting louder and louder
>I get embarrassed by the whole situation in a semi professional setting
Other than my mistake of talking to her in the first place, I wonder why these women are so militant in their hate.
Is it some form of identity crisis in them that fuels this hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
fredoneverything.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spoiled bitch
make sure you turn everyone against her for her stupid beliefs and behaviors so she knows what it's like to be hated too
make sure you always are outraged by what she says, the moment you accept and try to tackle their arguments you are already losing

wtf
you're not even an american and she's saying this
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE JEWS TEACHING THESE PEOPLE

>rich states had no slaves
>10% of population were niggers
>slaves created 90% wealth
>europe had no slaves (and some countries no colonies) yet they have similar wealth

Wow... that chick must have been really dumb.

Think about the ideology your fucked up EU suplorts, she is just doing what the state tells her. You need to do the hard work and show her that there is an alternative path that doesnt involve being a degemrate nigger lover

Women have a tendency to puritanism, they tend to really support whatever status quo is apparent, particularly when it obviously advantages them. When single, this whole thing works well for them and they protect it. When married with kids, it starts to look a bit more threatening, and they move back a bit.

Convincing a single girl in her 20s to rebuff the status quo is like convincing a gun nut that regulation is a good thing. If you like people foaming at the mouth in your presence, go for it. Otherwise, probably don't even try.

She could just be naive. If she was overweight and 30+ it'd be a different story, but it's very likely she's just bluepilled due to not knowing anything different.

Did she have a hearing problem? Why yell in a semi-professional/professional setting? That seems awfully insensitive to whoever else might have been in the area.

If it helps as a point of comparison, most latino/african american women I know of that age are pretty chill. Worst I ever heard from one of them was some IRL shitposting bragging about PoCs, but not as extreme as blaming everything wrong in the world on slavery.

I've noticed for hardcore bluepilled millennial it takes a few years to truly dismiss shit like "white guilt" or "privilege"

They just repeat what is popular around them. It's like a parrot, you don't think of how it said the words but rather who was it that taught them it.

>company's friday night drinks.
What kind of degenerate den of vice do you work at?

If she had any semblance of historic knowledge she would know that we made more money out of the east indies than out of africa.

>black slavery
>in negerlands

doesn’t add up, bro.

women shouldn't be allowed to vote

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

that's my experience with 95% of women.

approx 35% of men are like this as well.

They yell in an attempt to attract attention from white knights and other leftists. The plan is to get many other people to dogpile the other person for wrongthink. A cheap tactic but common to herd animals such as women

This

Its so disturbing when they do this. I feel sorry for them but also feel complete contempt.

Remember the 6 gorrillion treasures we took from Suriname, goy

When you're that ignorant of history, you must be militant to defend your world view. She's an intellectual child with a grown up vagina. If you didn't want to fuck her you wouldn't give her a second thought. Your mistake was thinking her mind was as developed as her snatch. She's meat. Treat her like meat.

Unless you're a nurse or sell flowers, remind her that 90% of the company's wealth is generated by white men

What's the problem? With your knowledge you should be able to intellectually rape her. I hope you embarrassed that stupid cunt and destroyed her arguments while having a smug grin on your face.

This. These people refuse to listen to reason. They will only personalize it and attack you. You should treat them how they act, and get her fired or killed like she would do to you without a moment's hesitation.

This. Germany is one of the best examples. Was destroyed many times over after owning some colonies and never was in the slave trade, still one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

Ignore and avoid, user.

Perhaps you could have hit her with ancap arguments about how slavery actually impedes economic growth and progress. Bitches love autistic ancap arguments.

Or perhaps you should have just hit her, probably more effective, less painful and she'll probably respect you more afterwards.

the right alpha male answer is...yeah and i love it...enslaving blacks is fun...

You just have to get these people to be honest to themself. Sometimes it's kinda hard... sometimes it's pretty easy.

I'm not familiar in which ways dutch exploited negroes. Indonesians yes, but negroes? Ofc afrikaners are dutch but they have split from netherlands way ago. And even if they didn't, they created their wealth by themselves. Until brits came.

>expecting logic from an insane person

amen

pretty much, I'd say 80/20. But I try to avoid areas known to be libtart sanctuary

did the netherland shave slaves?

>shave slaves

>I get embarrassed
You sound like a faggot

these bait threads are getting old antifags. Saged

I did not. It would just have been her shouting total fallacies and me looking like a fool to everyone not following the conversation from the beginning. Fuck this shit, our societies will burn when these people take over by their sheer stupidity and numbers, but all we can do is try to set ourselves up good before the big fall.

I work for myself atm and don't have co-workers, but if I did the last thing I would want to do is spend my friday night drinking with them. Sorry OP

Kek'ed

it's not like anything big is happening right now so the circlejerk is kinda fun

Leftism has become pure canccer. We may need to actually purge commies.

Feminism teaches women to hate not only their male counterparts, but most importantly, their fathers. This is where these guilted man hating degenerate sluts get their spoiled ass nature. No gratitude for the men who sacrificed themselves to provide for them.

Fucking cunt also receive money from daddy

cunt love white money but then hate about being white

enough is enough

cunt is white too, white bitch will be next on the chopping block after they get rid of the white men

Most females shouldn't be allowed to participate in political talk. I'm a female and this would vastly improve how I see my girlfriends.

The jews have "universalized"white guilt, since American culture is so popular world wide, crazy that liberals are so accepting of being blamed.

If you argue for emotions like pride and greatfullness , you get emotions back

Post mammary glands or leave.

If you weren't a total NEET you'd probably know getting into a shouting match with someone at a company social event is bad form and will reflect bad on you however right you are.

I wonder if it's possible to improve how I see your girlfriends.

having discovered that sweating European immigrants was more profitable. If you own slaves, you have to feed them and care for them no matter the business climate. This was suited to an agricultural economy. But the North was industrial. It made more sense to pay helpless immigrants almost nothing while they lived in tubercular filth with their children working twelve hours a day and dying of preventable diseases. After all, the next ship in would bring more. In short, it was the moral equivalent of slavery but more cost-effective and without the stigma.

fredoneverything.org/

The white slavery nobody talks about.

Fair point, but it starts with disdain and hate for the society we inherited. If that is not emotional I don't know what is.

Slavery (in America) ended in 1865. Even if what she said were true at the time (it's not by the way, only about ~2% of the population owned slaves) it would have no impact on anything that happened in the 20th century, which saw some of the greatest increases in human development of all time, and had nothing to do with slavery because it has already been abolished for almost 40 years by the turn of the century.

>tl;dr niggers and white guilt liberals need to fuck off

>the white slavery nobody talks about
>links website about mexican immigration

nice try shill

>Ignore and avoid, user.

Reagan and Republican do like that almost half a century

Now what happened now? they and their country are fucked

Well the hate for oneself it is not only a feminism problem but all leftist problem.

I.e for polish leftists we are racists and chauvinists in Poland (but by statistics we are one of the least racist country[racial assault statistics] in Europe and wage gap is one of the lowest in EU[cause we are poor and everybody male and female has to work]). Not to mention blaming Jew holocaust solely on Poles while being one themselves, sometimes they also go with slavery bullshit while we had no colonies and no country when Africa was colonised... and so on...

Most people are emotional , its sad but true , just look at this whole site , how many arguments do you see? And how many emotions and opinions?

Tell her okay prove it.

To answer your question she's just brainwashed and thinks she's being heroic and stronk and you're the evil white male oppressor.

>90% of our wealth is due to slavery.
Ffs l. I guess they could've told my grandparents who were forced to work at the factory at 10 years old

She wants to maintain her minority status too OP

Only way to do that and by throwing you under the bus so she can be on the #RightSideOfHistory

''Yes indeed user, that wuz nothing compared to what the blacks did for this country''

You should agree with her in an ironic way, says why not 99%?
Keep talking good about the niggars until she feels embarrassed.
You would Invite her to your part full of niggars friends, they will love her.

I don't think she will feel embarrassed and I'm quite sure she will love how niggers will treat her. Even in Russia most girls are like that.