Umm you guys do realize that if you deport all muslims you will NEVER eat kebab again??

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v56/n12/full/1601646a.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only Muslims can make kebab

>only Chinese people can make Chinese food

>only Indian people can make Indian food

what a shitty argument against deportation of mudslimes

it wouldnt be the same if a cumskin did it.

I can ask a Greek to sell me a gyro, or to a Serb for a burek.
No thanks, you can all go home, no need for hatred.

I've never tried kebab in my entire life. Is it good, memes aside?

I've never eaten kebab, that looks disgusting and fat
i bet it would go like straight to my thighs, puke

Yeah. It'd be better and cleaner.

its called börek and its a turkish invention.

>i bet it would go like straight to my thighs
are u a girl?

yup it would be better and more hygienic

if you like overrated, greasy crap, yes. Otherwise, eat healthy.

then stop opening pizza shops: only we Italians should do it.

1. How would you try and stop me from making my own damn kebab anyway?
2. Kebab is fucking disgusting, I dont WANT to eat anything that comes from you filthy towelheaded camel fuckers.

completely overrated.

Looks like shit covered in seagull shit

I'd give up kebab, tacos, and fried chicken for the rest of my life if it meant I could live in a safe, clean, prosperous country.

But ironically, the best versions of all ethnic food I've ever had were made by professionally trained white chefs.

It's all garbage

Good. Kebab is fucking disgusting shit.

See I make Indian food all the time and I'm white. I also wash my hands after shitting and handling raw meat, so my food is healthier. Turd worlders can fuck off.

I've never had kebab that wasn't made by either a white person or a Lebanese Christian

It's meat in an easily eaten shape. Think of it like crisps compared to whole potatoes. They have a few sauces that mix well with it and the bread is one of those harder flatbreads making it like the sandwich-taco gap but taco-kebab.
Better than ham slices at least.

That said I have literally no problems making this myself cheaper and with higher quality than my local kebab shop which recently went out of business despite propping themselves up with fish, chips and pukka pies for years.

That looks absolutely disgusting.

I got the recipe from a Libyan family my wife and I hung out with back in 2012
We gucci

putting yogurt on everything is gross

Fucking remove kebab from my goddamn hometown you fat shits

that's one big HSP

Yeah nah

its actually within the recommended range for whites to depart from foreign mystery food.

good kebab is low class dog food that most Americans don't give a shit about.

This is the same line of reasoning as
>we need the EU and open borders otherwise I have to apply for a visa when I travel :(

The grocery store sells meat. The grocery store sells spices. Mix meat and spices and you have a kebab.

>Niggers knowing how to do anything other than to nigger.

Pretty sure fried chicken is white man food, niggers just hijacked it. You ever a swamp donkey try to fry a chicken? They just throw it in a pot of oil, feathers and all. They don't even know to put it on the burner and turn it on, much less pluck, skin, and carve that motherfuckers... Pfft...

i have only ever seen kebabs on Sup Forums

never had it in the first place my man

omg i wish :^(

>look up recipe
>make food

damn that was hard

Never eaten kebab, check mate fag

There is a kebab stand in my city called KEBAB PRAWDZIWEGO POLAKA

I'll be fine. Not that they're that good anyway.

I haven't even cared to try it.

My local pizza shop got bought out by poos, what do?

Cant wait to eat gyros in Constantinople

20 or 30% (i forgot) of kebab tested in my country had poop bacteria found in it.
Elderly and children are advised to stay away from kebab.

One more reason.
You convinced me.
Good riddance, Roaches.

>Implies dog meatloaf is food
kys

It wont last long. Rajlites usually take over a shop, keep its business for 2-3 years then shut it down or convert it into a 'do everything' general shop.

>mfw Perthfags thought they were safe

>Pretty sure fried chicken is white man food
Let's face it, if it isn't "mosquito pie" everything a moon cricket eats is "white man's food."

But the point is in general. I could take "soul food," or any variant thereof, completely off the menu for the rest of my life if it meant we get to be rid of them. Swap out anything, peanut butter, or cajun food, doesn't matter. It's a deal I'll make right now.

OP has never tried a Greek Kebab

>all the double dipping that went on that day

Disgusting

enjoy

Well its german dish anyway so who cares.

you're right, it would be tastier, healthier, and not contaminated with poo

>Jackob's comment

Savage

I regularly go to a Kebab shop in my area where I live, the guy who owns the place is Turkish, from Istanbul, I converse with him from time to time, just small talk. One day he starts talking about some Iraqis in the area, tells me they are nothing but dole bludgers (people who rely on the welfare system) who don't bother looking for work. I see this as an opportunity to discuss where he's from a little more, so I bring up Erdogan and what he thinks of him. He looks at me, mumbles something under his breath, it may have been something in Turkish, but it's like he ignored the question, because I never got a solid answer from him.

I think I found a Gulenist desu

Burek, fucking roach

>eat like shit
>wonder why you have shitload of health issues

For me, it looks and smells disgusting, so I never ate it anyway. I prefer lean meat, including pork. Muzzies out!

Literally the only argument lefties make for multiculturalism is food.

This??? You've sunk to this?? Dude we learned to make kebab from you guys years ago. It's not rocket science. Dumb roach.

>no sugar diet

Wow

cocksucker

That's not how it works, but I don't eat it now.

This, & the only people who possibly hate muslims more than me are a few Christian lebs who blame them for making Lebanon how it is today.

something something remove kebab something something

been in europe shit tier kebab. we make it better

>remove kebab

DELET KEBAB

Its fake.
Muslims cant eat or sell pig meat.

efso :DDDDDDDddddddd

Thats why serbia has the phrase REMOVE KEBAB

>eating kebab like some filthy shitskin
oh nej we lose the mudslime food if we deport them! However we also end 50% of all violent crimes and lower the terror attacks by 99%. What a tough choice you filthy roach.

>only Italians can make pizza
>only Hamburg can make hamburgers ;D
>only Chinese can make tea
>Only swedes can suck dick

Yea that logic that removing mussies would stop people enjoying kebab.

Just yesterday I read about some muslims who raped, killed dismembered a teenage girl, then put her into kebab. It's legit, you can check this out.

I'm never eating kabab again regardless. Muslims think of us as lesser beings. Who knows what some of them put in there.

Shit thread.

>it wouldnt be the same if a cumskin did it.
Yeah, it would be better.

the only kebab i like is shishkebab, and i think we make it better than you, don't agree? just ask the romanian

Yeah, I've never had a meal so good that it was worth destroying my country over.

The last time I ate kebab was like 6 years ago. I think I'll survive.

>oh nej we lose the mudslime food if we deport them!

Sadly, the ones who make the food, usually are good guys with jobs. They scam on taxes, but most Danes do anyways.

Now unemployed muslims.

I've made my own kebab and this was before I even know it was a middle eastern thing. Putting meat on a stick and grilling it isn't really that profound of a concept. Without Muslims it is even better since I can use pork.

you are right. it would be so much worst if we dont have pajeet shit in our food.

serbians run my kebab shop so its fine,we dont want muds

sorry roach, but I'm not a cannibal

looks like fucking garbage desu

adjusted it slightly.

>100% Indian curry

MEGA HSP!!!

Choosing between having your country ruined and eating kebabs which white people can make anyway.

Wowee what a tough choice.

Hocam thank you for that Pepe.
Can I post your memes Finland?

0/5 because milk isn't on the Drink list, but only in the pyramid.

only muslims sell kebabs? the people up the road aren't muslim or arab at all and they sell the best kebabs I've had. they sell indian food and other stuff etc.

the problem with you britfags is even if you know you don't do it b/c you think you're some royal majestic shit. Blue collar brits are the worst in the world.

Look how much sauce is required to cover the taste of the trotters, anus, cartlidge, fat and what ever else a kebab is made of.

>usually are good guys
>good guys
>Muslims
those two do not go together. Being a muslims equals being a shitty person.
Now you can be a shitskin and a good person no problem. Hence I called for the deportation of Mudslimes and not just brown people.

>but most Danes do anyways.
zero proofs and a common lie. Tax fraud is mainly done by the upper middle class, the rich and foreigners.

>Now unemployed muslims.
no just muslims in general mate. No need to differentiate.

>you will never eat shit food again

Oh wow that sucks

Never eat kebab again???

>Has bacon. Will be fine.

>60% should be from animal sources
Holy shit stop spreading this retardation

Even the EUROPEAN PALEOLITHIC MAN'S DIET WAS 50% PLANT BASED and they still died in their fucking THIRTIES.

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v56/n12/full/1601646a.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full

wat

why would I want to come home smelling of grease everyday

thanks for reminding me to go get a halal snack pack