Kekistan has declared war on ISIS

>In this thread we will be linking up recent ISIS photos/videos to try and identify training bases. This information will be passed on to militaries to use to kill these anti-kekists.
>NO SHIT-POSTING TILL AFTER FOUND BASE-- KEKISTANI LIVES ARE AT STAKE HERE
The ISIS jihad is a serious threat to the only true religion; kekism. In this thread, my fellow kekistinians, we will locate ISIS bases. Shitposting will be reserved till after a base is descovered. This is to let the military stratigists of kekistan have space to work with. Put in any recent ISIS propaganda images/links to videos that may help bring and end to the ISIS jihad. We are revolutionizing WEAPONIZED AUTISM!
>Kekus vuelt!

cringe

BASED!

I pledge my life to the kekistan cause!

KEKUS VULT!

MAGA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok guys. Lets get down to it then! (Deadpanned serious. I want to show the power of Sup Forums to the world.)

checked!

Fucking pussy, go join the kurds and do some actual good

count me in brothers!

Not your personal army

cringe

supply the pics and you've got the Brit

how do you change your flag to the kekistani flag? That looks really cool!

for sure the army kek will hunt traitors like you too!!

Apply pic related directly to the forehead

[flag ]kekistani[/flag]

without the space after flag

of course a fucking russian refuses

do i put it in the name box?

I dont have any. Im recruiting you lot. Come on Sup Forums! Fucken hell you slobs. Pick up your shit! KEK WILL SMITE YOU

[flag]kekistani[/flag]

reporting in boys

time to trigger some SJWs

based sargon pepe im totally saving that one

>dump recent isis photos/links to videos and we will all wrok from there.

>Religious motives

My id is Jiewish. That's great.

no, try to use it in options.
we will get this, no worry, kek will not leave comrades on the battlefield!!!! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

There's been recent sightings in Mosul,that's the first place to check

its not working wtf xD

Mosuls liberated.

Dumbass do it like this

:DDD

stay calm we work this out!

these are areas known to have bases,check in places close to them

Kek. Also checked.

Have you tried Britain? I'm not memeing.
Considering Muslim women get to hold meeting where they rub their hands together talking 'bout the evil infidels it stands to reason...
Also I left in the space it should work this time

[flag]kekistan[/flag]

Captain SwiftEagle of the 69th MemeBrigade of the Kekistan Army here, reporting in.

General Sargon of Akkad has assigned me to this thread to recruit new meme soldiers to fight in our upcoming war against SJWs and libtards.

It will be dangerous. Some of you will get hurt. But we will fight to the death for Kekistan our nation!

So, memers, STEP FORWARD and DO YOUR DUTY!

TO FREEDOM, LIBERTY and PEPE THE FROG! PRAISE KEK!

*triggered leftists screeching in the background*

I can't tell if this is intended to be a thinly veiled kekistani cringe thread or actually real. This is the state of Sup Forums

Everyone- start here. Please dont go off topic. This is serious.

nice one user!i'll check now

triggered lefty detected

pol/ is not just a board with dank maymays anymore

It is a legit polical movement bigger than all of you

The Donald
Kekstani
Those counteless redpilled youtubers

Are all part of it. So get in line with us or fuck off.

Thank you.

AWOO AWOOooo :3 CLASSIC
LIBERTARIANISM
/cat ascii

fuck off shill

+1

How do I use a signature on here?

Doing this looks crap

==================================
-Cpt. SwiftEagle---------69th Meme Brigade--------Rank:Captain----------------------

hey,start checking mosul now

maybe you could make a cool meme picture to use with your name and rank instead, add like a kekistan flag overlay and pepe or soemthing

something*
fuckkkk does anyone know how to edit posts?

>kilt
Good for butt fucking.

-_-

Can someone please create a group chat on discord or something so we can actually work?? Its kind of sad that you cant even fight terrorism without people arguing.

AWOO AWOOooo :3 CLASSIC
LIBERTARIANISM

Sup Forums has always been a board for classical libertarians / classical libertarianism, everyone else is a redditfugee migrant.

I guess you could use a avatar??

You're not fighting terrorism. You're pretending to larp knowing full well you won't get anything done. You literally went into this plan knowing full well you were going to fail, which makes you a beta bitch.

ive made a discord but ii cant post the link through here

Sup Forums has done this shit before. So stop being a useless dickhead and learn when to cooperate.

Like the founding of the Catholic Church being an inherently flawed human creation in the eyes of God; Kekistan is no different than man's previous vanity and greed in attempting to coalesce the power of a god for his own use.

I give praise and I take my daily Shadilay, but I will not support Kekistan. Meme magic is not borders language or culture.

Kekistan is a creation of the very people who lost their own countries borders/language/culture. And now they have the gibs and are demanding what they lost from Kek.

I need to leave the image box free to put in dank memes and such

-Cpt. SwiftEagle---------69th Meme Brigade--------Rank:Captain----------------------

Just copypaste the link.

is that OC?!?!

BASED

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I will do a room but for text because voice alienates people from participating, we need all magapededNice meme dude!

Why you guys so cringe?
cringe

BASED :)

Also dont forget that Nazis are just right wing es jay doublejoohs xddddd

Sure. When there is a point. Even if you could find these ISIS camps, what makes you think the CIA/military intelligence hasn't already done that? Even if you could find these ISIS camps, we're you just going to email Trump and have him drop another $170,000 bomb on it? Or were you planning to waddle up to the front gate yourself? Either way shit stain, you won't get anything done. Which brings your dumb ass back full circle, larping in this thread.

fuck off shareblue

People need motivation man.

>Track down Isis
>Use 3 year old map

Thanks. Link please??

my discord is KudMoreLikeCuck#9810
message me for the server

>anti-kekists
>not anti-kekites

It's like (((you)))'re not even trying

haha no but this is

I know the guy who makes a lot of these memes irl though

hes based as fuck

hello CNN/shareblue shill

reminder that YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

Well, Sup Forums has done it before and told the cia. And like 2 weeks later the place was leveled.

You're larping is actually more cringe than you being sincere.

we've gone off track,is anyone checking anywhere?

Thanks sir.

divide and conquer shills

OUT OUT OUT

Creating patient plis no bulli

Cool, now prove it. Show me something, ANYTHING that proves you somehow found an Isis training base, forwarded the location to the CIA and then they "leveled" it. I'm not asking for much, I just want you to back up your statement. Until then, you're larping yourself further into a hole.

This is just sad.

go back to fucking kangaroos

>you're

whatever dude

[flag]kekistan[/flag]
Yes, we proud kekistanis must stop ISIS and protect our greatest ally Israel from the Muslim threat! PRAISE KEK SHADILAY

THIS

FOCUS ON ISIS, DONT LET THE SHILLS DERAIL THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

op you wanna message me for the server or nah

we are resistent to your attacks, shillkid

Search up on youtube "when Sup Forums bombed isis" its got like 2.5 grand views.

Bamp

Says your name is invalid.

maybe we could enlist the help of the people who post in that syrian thread?.

kekistan and syria join forces against ISIS?!

could be some dank memes

friggin based

Fed up with nazis saying all jews are bad - perhaps some are bad but every group of people has its bad eggs. Many jews are /ourguys/ and want to defend their homeland israel like we want to defend kekistan

Ok. This shit has blown over. Someone just put up a link only for people who want to ACTUALLY do this.

Actually based Israel shitposter lel
(praise kek 2 doe)

I almost forgot but 25% of jews voted trump (statistically based, israel more so!)

sorry op im out,weve had no developments and now shills are attacking.before i leave though check east mosul

Any ISIS building you find, get it's coords and send them to the Russian aerospace forces, Syrian Arab Air Force and other anti-ISIS air forces operating in the Middle East and Northern Africa

remember when sargon tried to register kekistani as an ethnicity, top kek the madman

Fuck off Kike. You cunts fund Isis

>giving to military bases positions they own

>mention Kekistan
>500 shills appear to downboat

nice larp
already on itis that u?

Gib invite nigger

Im going to make a discord server (text only) so we can actually do this.