What does Sup Forums think about suicide. Is it cowardly?

What does Sup Forums think about suicide. Is it cowardly?

Yes

best thing everybody other than me could do

In cases where somebody has X-amount of time left to live by means of some debilitating disease, I don't think it should be frowned upon if they choose to end their life via assisted suicide or something like that. Killing yourself because "muh depression" or anything along those lines is weakness, to a point surpassing cowardice and selfishness. Like, you actually have to not give a shit about anybody or anything to go through with it at that point, in which case fuck you.

Wish I'd done it when I was young enough to get away with it.

I don't know if it's cowardly exactly. A lot of people don't have the guts or the presence of mind to pull it off. But it is very highly destructive.

No, dying is obviously scary so it's not cowardly. People try to out think their intuition and claim it's cowardly because "not facing the issue :DDDD" but they're just trying to have a different opinion than what they naturally think. Unfortunately the suicide is cowardly meme is now the mainstream one

Just don't use a rope.

I tell at once that I do not consider suicide.

It is, however, and extremely courageous (it is literally and by far one of the most courageous things you can do), honourable and redeeming act.

Who cares about what others think about it, You wont be around to see how it effects them

>he thinks there's a way out

babby's first depressive episode.

> (OP)
Suicide: The Ultimate Cuck Move

It's good as long as you create a happening in the process

Pointless waste. If you no longer want to live, at least go kill some prominent kike to help humanity first instead of just offing yourself.

Best method is firing a shotgun through the roof of your mouth. Literally blows your brain out the back of your head and you don't feel a thing

>Getting away from getting cucked
>The ultimate cuck move

>Leaving your cheating wife
>The ultimate cuck move

this is true.

Its a mental illness flaw.
Like trans and homosexuality.

No, it should be legal.

Enjoy blowing your face off and leaving your brain intact

It's freedom from this living hell.

Ah, the "ghost activation" method

I think you should kill yourself

eh, I think if you have a right to life, you have a right to abstain from it as well. Singlehandedly the most permanent thing you can do though, so most people are incapable paying the proper respect it deserves. Is it cowardly though? Depends on the pretense. You might off yourself because you're tired of living, or simply because you're curious what hell looks like. You could genuinely be afraid of life, or maybe you sacrifice yourself to preserve the well being of others.

Can't bring myself to subscribe to the "it's selfish" argument. Could be just as selfish to keep somebody who wants to die around for your physical, psychological and governmental needs. After all, they can't tax you long after you're dead. If you don't want people to die so you might have a better future or whatever, convince them, don't just shame them.

Almost forgot about that bronie.

I miss those threads.