What does Sup Forums about finding a decent woman in your 30s. Still possible, how?

Or did the jews win and we (betas) should throw in the towel and become MGTOW TFLs?

If there is still hope, what virtues would you demand on a woman?

>Or did the jews win
I am insulted that this is even debated

what will you do with a woman?
have you ever thought about it?

dont say kids, company.
why do You want one?

I completely lost my sex drive over ten years ago due to cancer. You have no idea how liberating that was, once I finally came to terms with it.

I finally realized that women are barely even sapient. To be sure, a lot of men are just as stupid, but I can at least have a rational conversation with most of them. There's so much better in the world.

>i dont need approval from anyone, not even biology
true but one doesnt need to lose his dick to realize that.

does this mean sexuality is a social invention to keep people obedient, tools?

I think that's a lot of it. People are essentially animals, and animals are motivated primarily by physical stimuli, food, sex, and fear. By manipulating the most basic drives, you can manipulate one person or even an entire population.

We have entire industries that are devoted to the study of the manipulation of sexuality.

no no, see, society gives you an assumption sexuality exists and you believe it.

You dont need attraction to have kids.

Why isnt "kids" an eligible answer?

I would lie If I said I am not jelous when I see some acquiantances of mine having offspring while I am still single, the idea of pictureing myself 20 yeras in the future fatherless is a bit daring.

I´ve heard that there are some decent god fearing conservative american women who are cultured enough to keep a stimulating conversation and, most importantly, they are still virgins. which means they wont suffer the "alpha widow" syndrome and wont spend their lives comparing you to their previous relationships.

>finding a decent woman in your 30s. Still possible, how?
yea, of course.
if you've been single all this time focusing on bettering yourself and building your career or business you should be worth a million or more in your early 30s.
It's probably a little harder if you spent your 12+ years of being your own master browsing a basket weaving board (and never learning any basket weaving either)

I chuckled. Also, fuck you evil Shlomo.

If we are honest to ourselves it doenst matter how many times we repeat ourselves "I dont need approval from women", regardless of what you think the fact that you have not achieved to mate with a woman, that no woman decided to give you a chance is something harmful to your self-esteem. With this sexual liberation many betas have been doomed to give up to any aspirations of having an active sexual life.

However this is only one side of the coin, on the other hand, many women have been doomed to a non existant love life, and I mean it, LOVE, in capital letters, it is hard for them to embrace the fact that all the men who fucked them eventually decided to leave and no one ever wanted to be the father of her children.

>i dont need approval from anyone
i would go one step further and say 'fuck humankind, i dont care, I was told I cared'.

>Life by myself, own apartment
>Own car
>Decent job, not a great salary, slightly over the average household income
>Been raised in a catholic environment, with no sensible advice on the dating scene, not having a clue of standard and expected behavour when dating
>slight overweight, average body
>Still rejected whe ntrying to chat a girl up on a saturday night
>Frustation intensifies.

>What does Sup Forums about finding a decent woman in your 30s. Still possible, how?
Women have a reproductive wall, men don't. Better to get your shit in order and then find an 18-22 year old. How? Get a job as an outside salesman or something. You'll get used to talking to anyone for any reason, and you'll meet a ton of women.

Your value as a mate increases with age. Women decrease. This is why it's a stereotype that successful men have young wives/girlfriends.

If you're a manlet, balding, autist, etc., obviously those things work against you, but your age doesn't. You should be making decent money and acquiring some assets, things that show desirability to a woman.

>Still possible, how?
Of course it is. Go for younger w*myn.

I hit on a 18 year old woman last saturday, we started to talk, I cracked some jokes and and showed my true intentions, I kissed her, she didnt seem to be in the mood for making out but didnt leave either, she gave me her number but I think she will not text me back, she pointed out our age gap and honestly I doubt we would have somethign interesting to talk about

If you don't have anything interesting to talk about, it's your own fault. Women don't give interesting conversation topics.

Make fun of her for the age gap, don't show any insecurity.

returnofkings.com

I know a 30 year old who is dating an 17 year old. Sadly she's already had years of doing heroin and fucking random guys under her belt so I can't say this increases my confidence that you can still find a young pure waifu at 30.

fuck you.

Wait in line

>she didnt seem to be in the mood for making out but didnt leave either
>she pointed out our age gap
Who cares what she think? Women will always put up a resistance at first, it's up to you to lead. Be confident. When she points out your age gap, just tell her a couple of positive points about that age gap, joke about being a broke college student or something.
The number one thing is to be confident. Women sense that quite easily. If you feel confident, they'll feel confident.

>honestly I doubt we would have somethign interesting to talk about
You need to have conversation and lead the conversation. I assume you can talk about other subjects than those discussed on Sup Forums.

Be confident.

I met an american woman in her mid 20s online who assured me she is still virgin. However she is a god fearing catholic, with strong conservative backgrounds.

We skyped a week ago so I am certain she is who she told she was in the pictures she sent me, I have literally no proof to claim she is a virgin, as she claimed she is.

NO FUCK GIVEN

it's actually not hard to find 18-20 year olds to fuck, it's just impossible to find one who wants marriage and kids right away AND isn't a junkie whore from the lowest dregs of society.
women who have dating market value always think they shouldn't settle and there's something even better around the corner. it's only when they lose their value that they desperately grab hold of some beta

nice digits

>This triggers the jew

>one who wants marriage and kids right away AND isn't a junkie whore from the lowest dregs of society.
>women who have dating market value always think they shouldn't settle and there's something even better around the corner. it's only when they lose their value that they desperately grab hold of some beta

As long as she is a virgin , I would mind accepting the fact she has lower her standards as she has just hit the wall and she has realized her dating market value is dropping dramatically.

Problem is when a woman in her 30s grabs hold of a beta man after she has been riding on the cuck carrousel for over 12 years.

In the latter case, she has literally nothing good to offer, in the first case, given she is still a virgin, it will likely be a difficult marriage with her being a bit bitchy but all in all loyal and with the makings to be a good mother.

Stop making /r9k/ threads you fucking faggots

Meanwhile in reality jewish women are marrying non-Jewish men at a significant rate.

>increases my confidence that you can still find a young pure waifu at 30
>she's already had years of doing heroin and fucking random guys
>years of doing heroin and fucking random guys
>young pure waifu
>years of doing heroin and fucking random guys

It's like people here are legit retarded.

Craigslist

I met a 21 year old when I was pushing 30 and I basically won the fucking lotto. This bitch didn't even have a smartphone, which was an indicator that this individual wasnt full of themself. Been together six years and going to be married soon!

it doesn't matter because that still makes more jew spawns.

1) Work for an american multi-national (come on, if you're >30, you'd better have something going on by now...)
2) Transfer to Tokyo.

That's them subverting us even deeper, the bloodline spreads through the jew mother.

MGTOWs are just biding their time and letting the women sweat a little so they learn their place. MGTOW and a MILF will be a new thing.

day of the oven will come sooner that you think shlomo

the average age of a jap women at first marriage and birth is 30+, the highest in the world

No I am not, maybe Im making excuses here but Spain is a country in which entrepeneurship is not a common thing and we are highly dependant on the state.

I am an employee at a spanish SME, average salary for spanish standards.

did you have balls cancer ?

>got married and became a father @26
>dont have to deal with this shit
>feelsgoodman.jpg

You won't be married by 36 years old, that I can guarantee.

Fuck this will make me a femanon...

How many kids are enough?

my boyfriend wants 10, I want 4.

We are setting up our lives to raise a family off the grid...

I'm scared of having to many but I am willing to give him as many children as we can afford...

Also to my boyfriend met me at church. So there is hope.

Day of the rake soon

I have been married for 9 years. Are you retarded or just a native Leaf??

You belong in this photo.

I have 4...on the bright side there is no middle child to be emo and hate everyone.

How many anal creampies are you willing to take?

I got married because I wanted to have children,i chose whom I thought was going to be a good mother(she was born into a large family,is bossy enough to put children in place and other good traits.
i dint marry to have a sex partner near me at my disposal as others do.
all I'm worried about is if she will be a good mother.

that's not how babies are made user

Oh, look, a female desperate for attention, what a surprise..

>How many kids are enough?

Are you both white? If not then 0. If yes then as many as you can afford without going into complete poverty.

Ah, your right about middle children, I will try to keep the number even.

Stay safe you guys, good luck out there, in going back to lerking.

You never made a butthole baby before?

I granted am no cassa nova in tokyo but I do usually bag a short term girlfriend if I'm there for more than a week. Every single one wants to make hafu babbys with me and they're all like 22. I'm 32 now, they all guess I'm well below 30.

I think japanese are a poor judge of age when it comes to white men, but then again I'm also not fat or anything so I suppose I look a bit young. I'm hitched to an amazingly open-minded spanish-american broad and I've seriously considered proposing that we bring in a younger japanese as a fucktoy/broodmare until I realized what I'd be asking for is literally sister wives which would land me squarely in the province of degeneracy unless I were an arab.

>that no woman decided to give you a chance is something harmful to your self-esteem.

I don't think that's the case, i think as you get older you're ruled by your dick less and less, you look at women, and realize they just arn't worth it. They have no clue what men need or what, and they over value themselves greatly.

>(((open minded)))

all you faggots and dykes need to be put into an island and napalmed

>>that no woman decided to give you a chance is something harmful to your self-esteem.
>I don't think that's the case, i think as you get older you're ruled by your dick less and less, you look at women, and realize they just arn't worth it. They have no clue what men need or what, and they over value themselves grea

I have to agree with you on that. Do you think it is so namely thanks to Feminism and its propaganda or is it common for women to get bitchy and salty as they grow older?

Maybe I am too innocent think but I need to think there are still good looking and good hearted women there, in their 30s, and God knows that If I find a virgin woman at that age I wont let her go.

All of you virgins and socially inept retards don't need to be napalmed because you won't father any white/ibernian OR master race hapa babbies so long as you insist on ardently defending your chastity through a combination of angst and body odor.

I don't know. Theres a huge belief by some men that your sexual market value peaks at around mid-30's. I'm just hitting mid 30's and nothing has changed. then again I'm only 5'6" so it probably won't ever matter anyways. Theres a reason why short men are like 5X more likely to kill theirselves. Some of us just aren't meant to have anyone. I'm throwing in the towel. But if you're in your 30's and average height, keep trying.

Yeah go have children so you sickos can have something to sexually abuse.

In my 30s, sure. For women it's all about economics after all.
But a woman in her 30s? No fucking chance.

> What to do with a woman

The absolute state of Sup Forums

What if she is a virgin?

I wanted 5, my girlfriend two and we settled with 4. The reason for it is purely financially. (Living in Europe, children are expensive here).

But for the question of how much is enough, I would say at least three, so the population can grow. So four is good enough.

My life is a series of constant rejections. I have largely given up finding someone.

>I'm just hitting mid 30's and nothing has changed.
What's supposed to change is that you accumulate wealth to such an extent that a woman can just walk into your life and instantly have everything she ever desired. If you didn't do that, tough luck.

I am 33. Three years ago I met my now wife, she was 20 then. My son is 4 months now, waiting for him to be a year old and the second will be produced. She worships the ground I walk on.

MGTOWs arent betas. They are men who can get women - get many women and have consistently bad experiences because western women are getting (((propagandized))) into being high maintenance bitches.

If you think MGTOWs are beta virgin autist neckbeards - you're wrong. The men who want women are the ones who can't get them and the men who go MGTOW are the ones who have experienced modern women.

>racemixer advocating for an open relationship
I hope this is just trolling

In her 30s?
Think about how realistic such a proposition is.

>Your value as a provider increases with age

Fixed.