Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xqK7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best part is, I don't need to try, unlike the rest of the world

It's not hard to be sophisticated

We din du nuffin

that nigga ran away

Sure, just have to close the window so I don't get sh

Most Americans were alive during the event on the left. Exactly zero Americans were alive during the event on the right.

WE

I don't get it.

People genuinely think that the Indians were all 80 year old disabled women in wheel chairs who got fucking rolled over by invaders. And that their land was "taken from them".

The Indians fought back, and killed many Americans. Indian tribes had wars between each other and would also fight each other over territory. What is the big deal if someone bigger and stronger comes in and fucks them up? That's all they were doing beforehand anyway, fucking each other up. Finally, the Indians didn't even believe that the land was theirs. There were high of that, "oh mother earth so strong, mother earth provide for us, mother earth is sacred, we do not own mother earth" blah blah bullshit.

>full

>terrorist attack on America that triggered a more or less ignored global conflict
>niggers sold by niggers to whites to work on farms as servants, who were eventually freed by the same America that got attacked on 9/11

Niggers are so self centered and shitty. Everything is always about them and what they want to do. Want something you don't have? Steal it. Want some pussy your ape ass can't get? Rape it. Want money but don't want to work? Spawn more little niglets for the taxpayer to buy you Jordans and iPhones. Fucking niggers.

There are Indian mass graves from pre-columbian contact. Its all marxist kike rhetoric meant to villainize whites.

Niggers still have slaves in Africa. There is some poor nigger in Africa right now who is literally a slave to another nigger. They have child soldiers, cannibalism. Its only marxist kike rhetoric meant to villainize whites.

Ok, let me try:

the reason we were able to land on the moon, create the Ford Model T, create the vaccine to polio, have massive leaps in quantum computing technology, soar the skies with the Wright Brother's flying machines, build massive cityscapes and become the most powerful country on earth is because some people hundreds of years ago picked some cotton and weren't paid for it.

Now give me 100,000$ for reparations because of the PTSD that's been passed down to me from my great great great great great great great uncle.

Also i'm glad OJ Simpson is free and all honkies must die.

>saves a thumbnail for two years
you win

Fact: white people was still in caves while us black folk were building empires!

If niggers are stolen from their homelands why don't they go back. Isn't that what you do with stolen property.

FPBP!

MURICA!!!!

You forgot the part where some indians gave the pilgrims some corn or blankets or some shit (i'm not sure how the story goes, i'm not american) Americas prestige to owed to the natives.

There's also the part where the vast majority went full Mad Max when the Black Death simply wrecked what civilization they had.

SHALL

>country so shit he hides behind a fake flag

The word "slave" comes from Slavs who were chased, sold into Islamic slavery and suffered much longer than Africans in the US.

You slavery card doesn't work.

Fact: you black folk still necklacing your own people and engaging in literal witch hunts

>defends niggers in one post
>shits on them in the other

Don't forget that the wicked white man brought them the evils of written language, mathematics and alcohol.

Guess which one they gladly accepted?

Mom, Color. I'm not racist I don't see color I have tons of black friends

> hurr durr whats civilizaction
> no difference between useless pile of sand and the louvre

kys faster

One is an ongoing problem the other was over in the 19th century. Anything else obvious you would like me to explain ?

don't forget they murder bald niggers because they think there's gold in their head

You are right, indians deserved to be eradicated.
Just as whites deserve to be outjewed of existence because jews are better players, rite?

no one will ever accept that. pol is full of hypocritical losers. they believe might makes right but somehow it never occured to them that jews have all the might.

This has always puzzled me concerning
>you can't complain about immigrants unless you're an indian
This is exactly the wrong lesson. The indians fought back too late. The lesson should be
>kill all foriegners before they disposess us
One of my troll accounts got banned for life from a normalfag news forum for postingnthis. Triggered the fuck out of the kikes and sjws

that's just pointing out a problem without offering a solution

exactly.

now come and get it.

You are uneducated. The mesopotamians (middle eats) and the chinese invented writing systems long before the europeans. The same thing applies to mathematics aswell.
And the first evidence of alcohol derives from the egyptians.
Faggot.

we have the solution.

the problem is don't like it when you fight back.

>Just as whites deserve to be outjewed of existence because jews are better players, rite?

I've never understood this counter-argument to white supremacists/nationalists---just because they admit people of Jewish ancestry have higher IQs are average doesn't mean they (whites) aren't allowed to fight back and see how it plays out.

wheres the shart in mart?

and look where that got them. probably white peoples faught.

Kharma is a human ideal. History does not care about fairness or qui pro quo.

When there is no one left alive who personally remembers 9/11, i would think we can get over it.

That's just a meme

>archive.is/xqK7U
>Bald men warned after 'witch doctor decapitates victim and uses organs for black magic because head contains gold'

Where did I say the white Europeans invented any of that, and why is illiteracy so high among Germans?

USA!USA!

of course

tfw usa is awesome and ya'll jelly, fags

As an aside, notice now that most holohoax "survivors" have been called home to hell by Moloch that intergenerational holohoax PTSD is now a thing? Fucking kikes man.

Just like someone once said;

If i wake up one fay and i find a shit in the toilet i just flush it and go on with my day.

However if i find a shit in the middle of the kitchen i will wonder how the fuck it got there, is there a dog in my house, did someone break in?

Those terrorist attacks happen daily in the middle east.

America is still at war with fucking muslim terrorist

He was just making sure your bandwidth could handle it.

I sharted in mart when I was about 10, can confirm just a meme

>be like
Niggers deserve slavery for their constant butchering of the English language.

[Israeli cock sucking intensifies]

yeah, I know that's why I said he wins.
Compassion and understanding, having a broad perspective of different peoples and their attributes and limitations is the most American of all traits.

One of these isnt the same.

No nigger slaves alive today, therefore irrelevant.

Next topic, nigger.

>2017
>still wasting time using shitty "bants" against each other
>still pretending anyone cares here about muh slavery

OK so you're suggesting that since I need to forget about 9/11 you're prepared to get over slavery?

We're still fighting revolting niggers too.

Something relevant versus shit that happened 200 years ago.