Hitler stated that Finns and Japs are so-called "honorary Aryans"

Hitler stated that Finns and Japs are so-called "honorary Aryans".

( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan )

Now, what if I as a Finnish male would breed with a Japanese woman? Would our offspring still be considered honorary Aryan?

no because the first rule is no race mixing

Do you realize how pathetic it sounds to call someone an honorary _____? They have a higher IQ than you do. Their women are better looking than yours and some Asian countries like Japan are nicer than anything you will find in the West. They're not going to call you honorary Asians though because you are beneath them.

Niger

>Niger
>Not Proxy
>Looks down on European countries just so that he can feel better about his own shithole and satiate his lust for Japan in a cuckish self-depraving way at the same time.

No need to think of a country as a perfect wonderland unless you get off to fantasies like that. It's been in an economic stagnation for a reason.

ECONOMIC EXPANISION NUMBER ONE PRIORITY WE GOTTA GROW THE ECONOMY WORKERS WE NEED MORE WORKERS BRING ON THOSE IMMIGRANTS

This is you.

Yea but Finns are mongols and mongols are Asians like Japs so there's no race mixing.

No I'm not, check my flag biyatch. I don't support mass immigration and the making of multicultural hellholes.

The things Fins will say to avoid being lumped in with Sweden are astounding.

The offspring would die of fatal autism

> Japan are nicer than anything you will find in the West
>People still in denial of japanese warcrimes

Most countries in Asia are shit holes, even the wests poorest countries are better then most of Asia.

>not asian

Why are you asking Sup Forums's permission to go after chicks? You must be pretty dumb. Go for the girl that makes you happy, race shouldn't be a barrier and strangers on the internet shouldn't control how you live your life. You can't control who you love.

>Niger

Mix with whoever the fuck you want.

But if you want your kids to look like you, then I'd say that yuou should stick with fellow caucasians.. So that's Danes, Sicilians, Arabs, Greeks, Scots, Anglos, Iberians, French, or Indians etc

Japs are mongloids, and have nothing to do with caucasians. If you're an actual hapa yourself, then why the fuck not?

>be white, tall, green eyed and have a big dick
>have yellow fever and gonna breed an asian in the future

Asian woman were made to whorship white dick.

>Mufti Amin al-Husseini of the British Mandate of Palestine of the British Empire, an Arab, "was granted honorary Aryan" status by the Nazis.

Nazis are cucks

Hitler also killed himself

>Their women are better looking than yours

and the white women for me the black man with bigger cock

Indeed. Plus 90% on Sup Forums are narcissistic retards posting these, "look muh special genes" threads. These guys are just a waste of time, honestly. There are more important things to consider than, "Hey do my eyes look Asian? I'm Mongolian!"

Arr wimen arr da greatesuto ando most byuuutifuru in za waaarudo desu senpai!

But Hitler also stated Finns are Nordic.

>Himmler, Finns are honorary Aryans
>Jawohl, mein Führer
>Eh, mein Führer?
>Jaa Goebbels, what now?
>This might backfire with the mongol and jap qt stuff going around.
>Scheisse, you're right. Finns are also Nordic.
>Jawohl, mein Führer

Meanwhile in Finland
>...I'm gonna fuck so many jap qt waifus when this war is over
>Herra Marsalkka!
>Noh mthä?
>Update on honorary Aryan transcript
>Yes yes, what does it say? Can't you see I'm busy looking at all these pictures of qt jap models.
>Herra Marsalkka... Finns are Nordic. We can't breed with qt japs... I'm so sorry, sir.
>PERKELE! GAS THE KRAUTS, LAPLAND WAR NOW!

Keked

If the nip is in your country, go ahead. Don't fuck up theirs. Ideally racemixing should be kept to an absolute minimum, but whites and nips are by far the most genetically and socially compatible--where nips are the minority.

>finnish scores have been going down
>swedish scores crashed
I wonder what might be the cause of this.

Never called me as an honorary Aryan WT F