DEATH TO THE KURDS
DEATH TO THE SLAVS
DEATH TO THE MEDS
DEATH TO THE AFRIKANER
DEATH TO THE AUSSIE
DEATH TO THE SHIA
DEATH TO THE WAHHABI
DEATH TO THE ORTHODOXY

Yes i personally enslaved a dozen dindu americans. My children should pay for my crimes though. I hope they pay reparations for an entire generation of slave children (not actual slaves) for hundreds of years to come. This is justice. Accountability for dindu americans is non existant because dindu said so. Pls fuck my wife btw

>be shit skin
>invent the sharpened stick
>white people being generous give you a free pass to enjoy some of the fruits of our labour
>actually have the gall to bite the hand that feeds you
>wonder why white nationalism is rising at levels we haven't seen in 100+ years

Golly gee

Inshallah, my friend.

Fuck you prick the Afrikaners have done nothing.

this

>A free pass

History has winners and losers.
Blacks have usually been losers. We don't even need to genocide them because they do it themselves half the time (think Rwanda.) We just need to send them back and stop offering aid. No apologies are owed to the losers of history. They were fucked because they simply weren't good enough, turning on each other and selling each other into slavery in the few situations where they could have fought back.

Anyone with a functioning brain understands that they deserve no free gibsmedats because the average negro should have died off from stupidity, laziness, and violence towards anyone outside of their immediate family - but Western civilization is so retarded that it actually believes that something is owed for the era of colonialism specifically, even though given the same technology pretty much any other race would have done this, which is obvious because it has been done on smaller scales in the past.

If we come to our senses and become race realists, the gene pool of mankind will be cleansed of low-IQ apes pretty quickly tbqh family.

my ancestors were pirates
the slavers were jewish
western slavery was fairly mild when it came to treatment of slaves

>be in a fight for survival
>trying to prevent yourself from being hit after you land a punch

fucking hypocrites!

>>Wh*te

*(((White)))

You dont even admit having a White privilege, do you?

>be Wh*te
>enslave most of the World
>get rid of slavery and make the world fair
>be quiet when white genocide happens
>be ridiculed when a few people realize white genocide is real

>be white
>Don't even invent slavery
>Don't even have the most slaves
>Ban slavery
>Get blamed for all of it somehow

Will the EU ever nut up and do something about T*rkroaches?

back to africa

also saged

>be white
>have nothing to do with slavery, im not 100 years old
>see favelas and zones of different culture that barely speak english rising in my town and nationally
>forfeit oppurtunities, jobs, land, real estate and suffer the problems of a wildly varying demographic and alienarion
>even though i didnt do anything
>constantly told its the right thing and i should accept it
>i am not allowed to get angry at the world changing for the worse
>its not socially acceptable to even talk about it

i love being white! im nothing! who cares about the white guy...

>Be Turko
>Enslave people of Anatolia and Balkans
>Sell em as slaves to Asia and Africa during 19nth century
>Also use Kikes as slave merchants
>Moan about whites

>be nonwhite
>achieve nothing without help from whitey
>saying anything but "thank you"

You're welcome.

"Enslave" most of the world lol Sory dude the slaves in the Americas "we" or (((we))) and the crypto jews who took over parts of europe enslaved were ZERO they however did buy already enslaved niggers from Africa...also Islam enslaved most of the known world literally they are are the record hodlers nd last time I checked the Spanish Kek's did a number on the Aztecs with 500 conquistadors and 1 million indian rebels and aliies damn near all of who were SLAVES they freed...OMT Poland, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, Finland etc. did not as states or countries really have ANY impact or participation in the slave trade that tiny little blip of an incursion. Colonial powers in Africa ENDED SLAVERY fighting muslims usually like Gordon at Khartoum anywho fuck off nigger I gotta go make more nooses for the day of the rope ip address SAVED

Why would I? I identify as a proud woman of color who don't need no man.

i often wonder if this girl knows she is now the posterchild for european cuckoldry as a whole.

This, fuck white people and fuck alt right faggots

>be Wh*te
>end slavery for the first time human history
>fight wars to force non-whites to give up the practice
>be hated and resented by those you liberated
>be blamed for everything by those you made literate
>be targeted for genocide by those who lifespans you doubled with your technology
>realize that you were applying the morality of your race to other species that didn't share your temperament
>realize Western Liberal Humanism and "universal human rights" were a tragic sickening fucking mistake, one you needed to atone for with fire and unholy wrath, until this planet is cleansed of all unholy competitor species, the literal spawn of fucking darkness designed by Hell to set back human evolution at all costs
FTFY Ahmed, white genocide is just the trigger to YOUR genocide, and deep down you suspect that already, don't you?

Hahahahaha.

Next steps:
>recover pride
>finish the job this time
If Turks were meant to rule, they'd have been called Ottomans.

>turning on each other and selling each other into slavery in the few situations where they could have fought back.
This sounds like a familiar story...