The holocaust was a hoa-

the holocaust was a hoa-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those all jews? Were they killed by gas? Why do they look like typhus victims? Does that small pile prove 6 million dead? Is the holocaust the only and best fitting explanation?

-x

>the holocaust was a hoax
ftfy senpai, man why dont the jews let you guys say that?

Nice typhus victims you have there.

Allied bombing to blame.

I don't understand you people.
The whole concept of gas chambers prove the holocaust was real. Where the hell did all the Jews go then?

Why do you guys always want to make the Nazis seem like the good guys? They wore fucking skulls on their helmets and slaughtered people...

All I can say about the yolocoast - I wish it was real, and not just real, but 2-times as real as they say it is.

I wish it was at holodomor scale. Death to all jews.

There were no gas chambers.

The Jews emigrated abroad after the war to numerous countries, or got trapped behind the iron curtain.

get 6000 in the same picture and will believe

there are less than 100 in this one

>Where the hell did all the Jews go then?
That's what I'm wondering too. Where are the ashes? Where are the bodies?

Nice typhus victims there bruh

Nonsense, a country fighting to the last man woth all respirces possible would obviously gas and then burn people they want to kill.

Typhoid is a hoa-

they did wage total war on Germany. the allies bombed these people

Looks like Soviet POWs

Can u show me pics of skinny women and children?

This destroys the libtard.

I do believe that 1 million died of hungry and cold

but not 6 mi

Stalin did worse to much more of his own people

>holohoax threads

mind you, those stats on 9.4 mil jews in Europe are from 1933. Before 1939 a lot of zionist jews left Europe.

Even if it was somehow fake, what does it change?
Even if 10% of story told was fake, which is likely, the remaining are still true

Do you have any figures for 1939?

The death tolls were reported out of camps through the German "Enigma" communication system in the 1000s. Unless you are willing to argue that the Germans knew that Enigma was hacked and were only pretending to be retarded for the rest of the war, this defeats the notion of the Holocaust as a systematic genocide.

delte this, goyim

Phat stacks

Nope sorry. I just knew this from watching TGSNT.

Cool art project Shlomo

>outdated
Spain should be in red too

heres a map of the jewish population now the natsocs annexed
>poland
>belguim
>france
>netherlands
>ukriane
and alot of others.

I believe it, but does anyone have pictures proving that the chimney isn't connected?

>United states holocaust memorial museum
>Jewish databank

OP is a jew, posting the same thread every day.
Do not listen to him.

didn't the communists kill Jews too?

>where the hell did all the Jews go then
mostly to the USA and Palestine

Idk man, I'm pretty sure they killed Jews, not a lot of Jews in Russia.

you need about +4000 C to burn one body with bones completly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

they blaimed the germans here

I was in Kiev once and I was the only goym in a flight with all Jews coming from this place, lol

>>United states holocaust memorial museum
>>Jewish databank

you got better stats for the number of jews sven?

No since many jews helped to form the ideology. Only Stalin killed some of them during his final years of power where he became super paranoid and distrusted everyone.

The temperature is about 1000c, so you are way off.

>They wore skulls on their helmets

Not an argument

>The whole concept of gas chambers prove the holocaust was real.
And the whole concept of xenomorphs prove the tragic journey of the Nostromo was real.

>you need about +4000 C to burn one body with bones completly

you dont need to burn the body's completly just enough to destroy the typhus in the corpse.

the others mostly (slave labourers) would likely be dumped in mass graves.

REMEMBER THE SIX TRILLION GOY

That was before ww2, he killed his staff and officer corps, which is part of the reason why they did so horribly at the beginning of the war. What ideology?

>They wore fucking skulls on their helmets

fucking nigger the totenkopf was a prussian tradition for higly decorated troops.

like pic related august von makenson.

The almanac thing has got the be the most retarded argument ever.

>A world-wide conspiracy to fabricate the murder of 6 million Jews
>Somehow, Jewish demographers are not told about it and publish the "real" numbers

I mean, how retarded does a person have to be to take this argument seriously?

>he killed his staff and officer corps,

that was after the soviet failure at finnish winter war.

Rudolf Höss:
>I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total of about 3,000,000 dead. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944.

Sup Forums:
B-B-BUT MUH HOLOHOAX!!!

The absolute state of Brits these days. My old unit had the totenkopf as our insignia. It's been common in many militaries.

Dugh shareblue is working early today

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

was this from the nuremburg trails?

if so.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html
they where tortured to confes to skewed numbers.

>idk muh allies where above torture.

No, Stalin was paranoid about losing power so he killed people who perceived as threatening

Source?

im just saying he purged his generals after the finnish winter war thats partaily why operation barbossa was so succesful in the first stages.

they where preparing and recovering from his purges.

People dying of starvation and typhus in labor camps DOES NOT A HOLOCAUST MAKE!

ohhh... I thought you meant the purge happened after the winter war. I don't know anything about what he did with his generals after the winter war.

>live in workcamp
>allies bombs food supply trains
>i died in the holocaust
Reminder that all deathcamps were in Poland

Also why the fuck have every holocaust survivor been examined by Mengele?

>labor camps

"slave labour camps"

So the fact that gas chambers have been proven to not exist should throw the whole Holocaust deal into question, no?

>being THIS skullphobic
I will not stand for this disgusting bigotry.

>Reminder that all deathcamps were in Poland

And how many tons of bombs did the allies drop on Poland?

>That was before ww2
could be, I just know that Stalin did kill some jews

>What ideology?
marxism

the almanac wasn't owned by jews back then so they didn't have as much influence over it, Henry Ford's publishing company also continued to spread as many anti-semetic news and truth bombs as possible to oppose the bullshit from all the merchant owned news sources.

thanks for showing the thyphus dead days old from allied bombardments the atrocity of the allied bombing campaigns must not be forgotten

>the almanac wasn't owned by jews back then so they didn't have as much influence over it

It used data from Jewish groups.

but muh dresden

>allied bombardments

>allies bombed poland.
you arent paying attention arent you?

Marxism doesn't believe in religion, they think it is a crutch for the poor and the soviet union was based on Leninism a different form of Marxism.

effective b8 there m8

The Holohoax was created by the Jews as an excuse to go steal a nation and it must be okay because "duh poor joos"

Why would they bomb Poland?
They weren't at war with them

Polish deathcamps my ass why all the survivors talking about how they were there for YEARS most of them btw WEISEL FRAUDS....anywho out of the 200k that went to the "infamous" Auschwitz most did not die...also the polish resistance fighter who escaped the camp MENTIONED NO GAS CHAMBERS or extermination policy just bad conditions and occasional executions

>the atrocity of the allied bombing campaigns must not be forgotten

muh soviet rapes
>declare war on a country without a official declaration
>think they will play fair after a sneak attack.

The most underrated post of the day. Building better worlds.

>Why would they bomb Poland?
>They weren't at war with them

the mention allied bombing campaings but the allies did not bomb poland.

so that argument for the camps located in poland is debunked.

fact the allies bombed the rail systems, factories, and even the basic medical and logistical systems of civilians by this time in the ware all of german territory was starving malnourished and medicine was scarce, blockades, and ail/bridge/road cutting the norm also in the case of the Soviets them encircling the camp waiting two weeks then entering took its toll there was already a typhus epidemic everywhere

Why would Bobby Fischer talk about how evil Jew are if he's Jew himself

Youre pathetic

Yes i am, typhus is the reason those people died TYPHUS hence the bodies being so skinny which from Dachau to Eastern Poland the camps were rife with because of a whole host of factors.....

Answer this question.

>systems of civilians by this time

then why where the civilians well fed in the footige and pics of when the capitulated?

mostly the volksturm.

How? There has never been proof of a gas chamber being used, and the rooms being portrayed as gas chambers are proven to be not. Why didn't you do you research before making such a retarded claim?

>Where the hell did all the Jews go then?

Palestine, and USSR. Never forget that communism is a jewish invention, and supported most by kikes.

Isn't it suspicious that the (((gas chambers))) were only (((found))) in the area that would become part of the Soviet union? Isn't it suspicious that while volatile cyanide compounds should have permanently stained the walls to a blue colour if it was used as extensively as portrayed, the walls of the (((gas chambers))) are white/beige? So tell me again how (((gas chambers))) are a proof.

Implying the allies forces doing any of that was a bad thing.

>kek

Rattle me bones