Redpill me on ((((Christianity))))

I don't get it Sup Forums

Was the Bible written by a bunch of kikes or is it actually all true?

Either the kikes wrote it to cuck us, or it's an actual history book. It can't be both. Make up your mind, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-SSPX.html
amazon.com/Jew-as-Ally-Muslim-Culter/dp/0268011907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's an actual history book
FFS you have no idea who wrote the bible? How about the difference between old testament and new testament? You know how they came up with new testament? We live in a time of google and wikipedia, but still people don't know shit about how and when bible was created.

Bible 100% accurate about everything in history and events unfolding today. Those who say Jesus was a Jew are ignorant of history and those who dismiss the Bible have never read it. The Jews of today have no relation to the "Jews" of the Bible. It would be more accurate to say Jesus was an Israelite, but then again the same ignorants would think that means he's modern day Jewish. People don't read the Bible they google things about it and read what Man has to say about it rather than picking it up and seeing what God has to say about it. Remember there is only one God, he is alive, and the only way to be with him is through Jesus Christ. God bless.

>I don't get it Sup Forums
Just as planned

> an actual history book
Define 'actual'

> It can't be both
This is why Goyim will never rule the world

Modern jews are basically south italians mixed with turkic ,north euro(some),semitic, and 3-5% negro.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

They made you worship a hippy jew who was murdered by evil european alphas. Here you are 2000 years later still unable to figure it out.

Whites deserve their fate. Im sorry, but its true.

Atheism is the way

This, God bless

this, except (((they))) still can't stand you so they did it again except this time they taught the mudshits to kill everything.

If you ever played starcraft, it's kinda like how the xel'naga made the protoss, but then they were like "meh, protoss sucks" so they made the zerg, but then the zerg killed the xel'naga and then killed the protoss and terrans too.

Kikestrianity was a rekigion invented to save the jews at tge time Jews were skave of whites.

Who is the. White westetn civilization and who is the kike subversive set on destroying it?

The amount of retards in this thread that believe that Jesus was "nice" and a faggot hippy is repugnant, you stupid fucks think kikes made Christianity the most anti semetic religion that has ever existed? Go look up the most prominent people in the church 200-300 years after it was founded and what they said about the Jews. Look at this.

Although such beasts [Jews] are unfit for work, they are fit for killing . . . fit for slaughter. (I.II.5)
[The Synagogue] is not merely a lodging place for robbers and cheats but also for demons. This is true not only of the synagogues but also of the souls of the Jews. (I.IV.2)
Shall I tell you of their plundering, their covetousness, their abandonment of the poor, their thefts, their cheating in trade? (I.VII.1) (St. John Chrysostom, Adversus Judaeos)
Or consider St. Jerome: “If you call [the synagogue] a brothel, a den of vice, the devil’s refuge, Satan’s fortress, a place to deprave the soul, an abyss of every conceivable disaster or whatever else you will, you are still saying less than it deserves.”

Or St. Gregory of Nyssa: [Jews are] murderers of the Lord, assassins of the prophets, rebels against God, God haters, . . . advocates of the devil, race of vipers, slanderers, calumniators, dark-minded people, leaven of the Pharisees, sanhedrin of demons, sinners, wicked men, stoners, and haters of righteousness.

Source
theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-SSPX.html

Catholicism is the ultimate redpill, but it got cucked through all the history. And today, most people are brainlets... they couldn't understand even basic esoterism without further assistance.

Our age is filled with materialism, individualism and intelectualism.... so these OP threads attacking christianity are seen as "cool and based". Christianity created the western civilization whether you like it or not.

>Pagancuck detected

lol

Don't even waste your time with these people

not an argument

Pagans make up less than 1% of white people , actually whites who are budhist have more power than them in terms of numbers, yet they talk like they have something to say in the white world.

Kikestrianity was invented when kikes were servants of whites, you figure it out.

amazon.com/Jew-as-Ally-Muslim-Culter/dp/0268011907

Looks like history is repeating. There are other times they helped foreign invaders and then murdered christians. Look up massacre at mamilla

>Pagans make up less than 1% of white people
It depends on if we count Caucasoid Hinduists.

Kikestranity is THE false opposition.

boring

All thanks to the kikes invention of Christianity which you can view as the beginning of the end for Europe

as are his retarded posts

S O U T H E D

>(1)

damn slovenia make more original posts

I would have taken that more seriously if the post was made by someone from a relevant country