After the ADL hit, are these people playing dumb on purpose?

So kike's and their eternal fetish for misery and kvelch found new targets and published the infamous list of alt right extremists who are anti-semitic.

By the way I love their tactics, ya know, you don't want to be too overt in your satanic shit, so you want to sound too direct "anti-jew" that would be cheap, so come up with a term that sounds profound - anti-semitic ahahhahahaah, so alt right is against Gaza strip or some shit.

Anyway, fuck jews and their tricks, what I want to know is these alt right e-celebs, half of them talking with a lisp (Molymeme lisps, Lauren lisps, Gavin lisps, Cernovich lisps etc etc WTF??) got on the ADL oy-vey list.

Cernovich and Gavin are the most interesting cases. Gavin has "ANTI NAZI" in his Twitter bio.

To any non-retard out there, it's pretty evident why that's in his bio. Virtue signal for the kikes. Simple as that.

But wouldn't you know, the kikes disregarded that and put him on the list!

Cernovich is even BIGGER cuck who tries to be "I have jewish friends, jews are great, wow Israel awesome amazing, amazing, and we're back" but still - they put him on the list.

He's panicking and he's shook and they both try to brush it off as if "ADL is irrelevant" but why do you talk about it for days and throw panic videos up if they're irrelevant?

When will these cucks learn? Do you think they will ever learn a lesson or will they continue to keep cucking for the jew even when the jews round them up one day for being too "anti islam" hahahahaha.

I guess it's a good thing when you really look at it, ADL is doing our bidding, no cucks allowed, no middle of the road shit, it's US vs THEM and there's no shades or minutia to this shit. Pick a fuckin side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7IH4vlNc4
youtube.com/watch?v=9BGPAGYxkkg
youtube.com/watch?v=oTIkPpusRsU
youtube.com/watch?v=coLUIcGXBZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you care? If you don't like ecelebs just don't pay attention to them.

did you know that many ultra orthodox jews are anti-zionists?

One time Gavin was respectfully critical of kikes in an article, and he was on a plane, and by the time he had landed his kike bosses had him turn in a written apology before leaving the airport.

Is this a joke or true story?

why arent we publishing lists of jews who meddle in american affairs?

Baked alaska: 'I made the cool kids list'

I like Baked. I hated him having read about him on here but like him now I have seen more.

Ink costs.

Ezra's kvetching was fucking hilarious, he was very close to calling the ADL a bunch of kike names

If he is controlled opposition he is a superb actor

elaborate? you mean the haredim?

Because in the Land of the Free, where Freedom is #1, amendments this and muh AR15 that, if you say one wrong thing about AIPAC or similar kikecubators you will get banned from life. That's what freedom is all about.

>Baked alaska: 'I made the cool kids list'

I watch his livestreams time to time, he's ok. But I wonder if he'll tone it down as his popularity increases. I bet "yes".

I'm constantly amazed how these Alt-lite people don't understand that no matter how much they try to appear to be against "Nazis" and no matter how much they try to water down their views, the Left will never be satisfied. They can't be effective contributors in this war until they understand those basic things. The truth is the Left doesn't really think that they're Nazis/misogynists/xenophobes/racists/Islamophobes, etc., the Left is perfectly aware that they aren't any of those things, but they will continue with the name calling because it's a potent tactic.

the ADL whom'stve doth protest too much

I mean, go to Cernovich's Twitter and look at his profile pic. It's him with his non-white baby, a couple of days ago it was him with his non-white baby and his wife. He thinks that he's immune to name calling just because he married a non-white chick. Leftist even called Milo an anti-semite, and Milo is half-Jewish ffs. There was video a couple of weeks ago of some black dude Trump supporter that confronted some Antifa tranny, and the tranny called the nigger a Nazi. They are completely disinterested in debating, they only want power, and they will try to acquire it by any means necessary.
The time for arguments has passed and the sooner people realize that, the better it will be for them.

>Anyway, fuck jews and their tricks
I like it

did you see the vox vid of the jewish white supremacist?

I have a hard time believing Cernovich or Gavin are that stupid that they didn't realize the endless virtue signalling capacity of the "left" and how they even cannibalize their own...

This is what baffles me. There has to be more to it. They can't be that dumb.

Also, it's obvious that none of the accusations matter "anti islam" "misogyny" etc.

They did it because they got too close to showing people how jew kikes are responsible.

Screencap this - we are close to seeing "globalism is code word for anti semitism" mantra being thrown around, you can bet on it. That's what kike rats do, use oppression to the fullest to protect their slithering ways, just like you can get imprisoned in cuck countries like Germanistan for questioning that war camp situation in WW2.

>2017
>not listening to jewish punk
>ishygddt

yeah they're so kikey that their fellow kikes aren't Jew enough for them. Of course since they are Jews they posture as if it's a moral issue. It's not. It's a holier-than-thou mythological-theological one.

And what do you think they think is going to happen when their Messiah arrives? He's gonna give the goyim a big wet kiss?

It's a bunch called the Neturei karta iirc.

All those words (racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe, xenophobe, always in that order, RSHIX, presumably from most to least inflammatory) are all just synonymous with "devil" "evil" "enemy" "untouchable" "bad guy". Privately they know many of the same truths we do but their goal is genuinely to bring down the current order because they imagine they will be able to snatch some amount of power in the ensuing chaos. They believe civil conflict will result in infighting in the streets and they'll weather it out in the Bahamas. That's why the media constantly polarizes the narrative, stokes racial and gender tensions, and lies in the face of truth. They're HAPPY ythat only 1 in 10 people trust them. That means the other 9 know how much bullshit is flowing freely but it seems unstoppable. This makes people feel confused, uncertain, powerless. Btw half those 9 are happy to hear these lies because it serves them in the short term. Until just recently when it looks like alt media may pose a realistic threat to the information stranglehold. That's why they are going all out to try to discredit even the most innocuous alt-cuck, as a show of strength. I think it will be in vain though because anyone who pays attention to alt-right/lite pundits will already know the ADL's game

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7IH4vlNc4

youtube.com/watch?v=9BGPAGYxkkg

youtube.com/watch?v=oTIkPpusRsU

youtube.com/watch?v=coLUIcGXBZ0

He's all over the map. He's intelligent enough that he have very well developed defense mechanisms to compensate for his cognitive dissonance. Simply put, he lives in NYC and worked in media his whole life. Consequently he has a HUGE number of Jews in his social and professional circles. I great up in the NY metro area, and trust me, it's basically impossible to be openly anti-Jew without losing all social connections. Anyone the least bit redpill that lives in NY has to wrestle with cognitive dissonance every day. Our High School yearbooks are like 25% Jewish, our childhood friends are Jewish, and we went to a dozen bar and bat mizvahs growing up. Ironically, we probably understand Jews and Jewish culture better than any other Americans, all of the good and all of the bad. We can tell you the difference between every sect. We know it all. We see Rockland county. We know what Jews do. But there are SO many Jews, that everyone know's more than a few "decent Jews". Most people can't compartmentalize enough to handle all of their experiential contradictions.

So they basically become what Gavin is--a hip, in-with-the-Yid, New Yorker who knows enough Jews that he can get away with Holocaust jokes, and some critical commentary on the margins, but ultimately stays friendly with the Jewish community at large.

This is why you don't allow large numbers of Jew to settle in your country.

Yup and the zionists hate them more than anyone else.

Sadly this is true. Since I discovered Radical Agenda, my Gavin podcasts keep building up unlistened. At least Molymeme makes really strong arguments so he's still helping, but Gavin just repeats the same talking points and his mission boils down to "we like us." Gavin is a greedy faggot if he's scared about the fucking kikes. He's on Cumia's network 4 days a week, is already a millionaire, and his kids stand to inherit pow-wow money from the gubmit. He has no excuse capitulating to (((them))) to protect his "reputation."

Where's the archive link?

Cernovich is actually Jewish.

Gavin works for Rebel Media, which is owned by (((Ezra Lavant))).

It's not surprising at all that they would do this since it's exactly their job to steer the backlash against globalism and leftism in a direction that isn't threatening to Jewish power. They're also prominent journalists, so they probably think they can't afford having their career ruined.

And the job of the ADL is to keep moving the Overton Window so anyone who doesn't suppot open borders is a "Nazi".

>(((Rebel Media)))
you mean Rabbi Media