This Runs On German TV´s

youtube.com/watch?v=4O0bJy8yE-Y

i guess u get the basic run down even tho it´s in german.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z24KYwx1LtY
youtube.com/watch?v=rwosvQdYjbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesnt, you moron. Its an online platform

10/10 would fug

Holy shit. Germany is still White Supremacist, just subconciously white supremacist.

Ironic nazi stuff is an essential part of German comedy
youtu.be/z24KYwx1LtY

The left just can't use good humor for their (((message))).
They try really really hard but have no idea how comedy works.

white lefties are racist against whites because they don't want them to hurt darkies, it has nothing to do with them not believing in their own superiority

Can we get a rough translation German bros?

this is pretty good

is the artist a lefty?

Every German I've ever tried to make funny nazi jokes around just rolls their eyes. I bet you guys are tired of hearing it all the time. Like random cartoons on YouTube with German dubbed voices, everyone in the comments talks about how the characters sound like Hitler and the Germans are all like "yes ok we get it, its not that funny"

Usually it comes off as kinda forced. But it's really unfunny if people go full autist.

You got it mixed up. Those whites are the jews who wore blue and policed the ghettis.

Yeah that's about correct. It's like someone from HongKong would react if you keep talking about Jackie Chan, because that's all you know about the country. Plus multigenerational guilt, original sin shit. But fuck them if they can't take a joke.

Gotta give you guys credit, you dont seem as guilty for fascism as we are over slavery. Just an observation

""Rettet die Arier" ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Turbokultur GmbH. "

I think it's some state founded propaganda.

Yeah but the difference being your accuser accounts for a lot of people you're forced to live with. More selfdeprication amongst ourselves here. But of course everyone else loves to take advantage of the nazi-card too.

Not available here OP.

Girl in the pick is a solid 7.5 tough, 8 if it weren´t for that shit on her nose

Mirror??

youtube.com/watch?v=rwosvQdYjbw

Found a working mirror. It was pretty bad.

sorry but due to the fact my nation is in a fuckin ship right now i cant or should i say not allowed to watch what ever this is

p.s send help

This is fucking awful.

There was a thread about this before. It's a skit about Aryans being near extinct and being put into a wildlife reserve. Get treated like animals too, gps tagged etc. Doc is a black woman. Just putting salt in the wound really.

Ouch... this makes me want to murder my politicians.

what are they saying that white men are dying out and need to bredd?

But at the end the Aryan breeds with the fine ass Aryan woman, signalling that it's coming back. Right?

MIRROR:

Yeah but I don't think that's the intent behind it. More like the way we think about stupid pandas.
But videos like this are good, people are getting pissed off.

Shoot whoever made this.

>portray aryans as primitive sex obsessed animals that are in danger to die out
>take away the freedom of aryan people because they are an endangered species
>mock masculinty
>pretend black women and cuck are good guys

It's kinda sad how they have no historical awareness. The last time Germans put a certain people in a reservoir like enviorment and take their freedom away it ended with 6million bodies.

It's the goverment that founds this stuff.

Shoot the government then.

11 million bodies. Don't forget the 5 million goys, Jamal

the only accurate thing about this video is that if any of us were in captivity we would made it our mission to leave swastika shaped shit everywhere to make a point

We will.

t. Russian

But the video is just so fucking retarded though to be honest. Production values are quite high compared to the shitstains of some other German videos/movies.

This is why I pay 45% income tax? Piss in my ass

>Piss in my ass

you learn english and now your mind you are losing?

he's german from the mirror dimension, there it's piss in the ass, not shit on the face

If you had to see a million shitskins a day you would lose your mind, too. Oh wait it's Ausfalia welcome to the club mate.

different ecosystem, kangaroos are easily weaponized

wew lad

>portray aryans as primitive sex obsessed animals
I'm sure that will have the effect as intended, especially since they used a good looking male in the clip.

funny and cute

you guys are way too thin skinned