White girls are easy

Why are white girls so easy to brainwash? Im close to start hating white girls. (Kanadajin3)

> turned to religion because she had her heartbroken
> Saudi arabia favorite country from a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjraji64K2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpmvxMwaKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslim + Justin bieber shirt.

>Why are white girls so easy to brainwash?

Because white men are so easy to cow.

Take a look in the mirror, toothpaste.

I'm glad we can hide our flags now

justn biper

From the picture on the left she's obviously a whore, now she's trying to land a rich Arab husband before she hits the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjraji64K2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpmvxMwaKs

honto ni kawaii desu

Polish girls are easiest, they just love BBC, we even call them "Erazmuski"

I know your feels

I usually hide under the queer flag because even that is better than a leaf sometimes

You have got to be shitting me. I thought that looked like her. What the fuck.

Because they made them into victims. White men weren't beating them, or arrogant enough (or confident enough, pick) to assert themselves and their opinions. So when a woman said she wanted to be free, they didn't realize they were testing them, but thought they were actually being mistreated.

Basically alot of strong men who wouldn't fall for womens shit were 'culled' in WWI and WWII. Leaving only young men with no father - son experiance to pass on about women.

The rest is white women constantly betraying white men in a massive way, they talk to them like utter shit, and are so fucking rotten that men would rather travel half way across the world, just to be spoken to by someone decent.

What women don't get is shit tests are not what you're meant to do, that's not how you win over men, that's how you push them away, yes men can deal with you, but the reward has to be worth it. White women are bitchy, spiteful, and lack decorum. They treat men like shit, their reward for their behaviour is seeing their looks gradually degrade, having kids that look nothing like them, and living in a period of instability and loneliness.

Deserved, i say.

That looks like an oblivion character

single mom and the kid is uglier than either of the parents

there is justice

What the fuck is this?

>WAH WAH WAH, Im pro-jew give me attention
>WAH WAH WAH, Im pro-muslim give me attention

All women want attention, the always go for the newest trend.Women are like gold diggers, if to many gold diggers work at the same mine, soon the gold will run out, better find a new mine to get the gold-business alive.

Most ugly baby I ever saw, even uglier than OP

do you have sauce , i still think its fake , it looks like a character of WoW that was in the cinema.

orc

no white girl has ever stayed in the satanic "religion" of islam because it is naturally repulsive.

If you look at it from the rigth angle, canadian and fag flag are the same

Because they're being signaled to by Jews who they visually perceive as their white male and female counterparts. All women are group and consensus oriented. No other race can be bamboozled to think a crypto-outgroup is actually a member of their in-group.

If every subversive message in the media was delivered by a Chinese face, EVERYONE would see how fucked up and deliberate it all is. You wouldn't need brackets. Even retards would have a fully activated (((coincidenc))) detector. Unfortunately, Jews pass as whites, and get away with getting people to think they're fellow whites conveying a white cultural consensus.

This shit is hilarious. Discovered her channel a few weeks ago from yt autoplay, got the feeling something crazy was about to happen.

Raised by father's to believe they are damsels in distress, that life is always a mysterious adventure for a woman to figure her self out making them believe there's endless possibilities for them to explore.

Nothing is ever good enough, must move onto the next thing no matter how wet it makes their pussy.

Wtf are Timbits?

American MSM is too powerful, is no only white girls, black and asian too... latinas seem to be stronger, i have never seen a latina sjw...

You fucking idiot

doughnut holes (I don't know what British call them)

>Why are white girls so easy to brainwash?
Canadian girls*

theyre like donut holes in canada or something

>i have never seen a latina sjw
Go to any college in CA. Fuck, I'm in MA and most latinas were fat and SJW posting on tumblr about dr. who and the patriarchy. They're not even "latinas" to me, just fat brown bitches.

Imagine if you ripped each of these donuts into 4 or 5 pieces, smothered them with glazing, and sold them in packs of 20-50. Great for taking to kids' parties and stuff.

Our people are industrious and intelligent, ultimately we are too innocent.

by eliminating religion and culture, children in the west have nothing as a guide to succeed in life, so they look for alternatives.
Some join extreme christian groups, some go into Islam, some join antifa. Young people just need a structure and a purpose. And for them is a bad one better, then nothing.

Too trusting in their hearts.

nice summary here

>trusting
Stupid*
FTFY

Man that is fucking sad, Canada seems like it would be such a cool country without the lefties and migrants.

nothing of value lost

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with them, but it's going to be ogre soon.
We are all going to die.
Each day we are closer to death, and we will not have to worry about some retarded roastie piece of shit converting to Islam. I'll be dead. That is the only good thing in the entire world.

Are you implying the woman isn't ugly?
Look at those cheekbones and jaw.
No man in the world can help her produce good looking kids.