Black male following police instructions gets executed by jumpy pig and this is all caught on camera

> Black male following police instructions gets executed by jumpy pig and this is all caught on camera
> Acquittal, no consequences, no convictions

> Dumbass white girl gets shot just a few miles away
> Police chief fired in less than a week, mayor is next, cop will probably be publicly lynched because he's black

I know most of you here are openly racist, but this is directed to you bootlickers who profess to be ""racial realists"".
Where are you now?

Why not talk about how she MUST'VE deserved it for "reaching" even though you haven't seen any evidence?

Why not dig up irrelevant dirty laundry about her?

Why no (Only) Blue Lives Matter counter protests?

I know why, you're all just racist human garbage. Fuck you and fuck all white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWYq-2GFO15/?taken-by=boonk.ig&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least i am human.

Black lives don't matter, jiggaboo :^)

Because when niggers get shit it's because they asked for it and the media misportrayed events.

Also because when black people 'protest', they just break shit.

Niggers represent a tax burdern, therefore they have no political leverage compared to white people, who provide the tax base.

The women literally wasn't doing anything and wasn't armed.

At least the nigger was pulling out a firearm after being told not to.

2 worlds apart, you moron.

Social justice only exists to protect white women. Didn't you know that?

That somali fuck was literally only hired because it was a muslim nigger

Oh yeah Cletus I'm sure you and your 600lb mom's disability checks provide a huge amount to the tax base.

If he was pulling it out why wasn't it in his fucking hands when he died dumbass.
You can see in the video he was told to get his ID by the moron cop too.

There isn't even any body cam or dash cam to show whether or not this woman was doing anything. She could've been "reaching" too, but like I said since she's white she "obviously dindu nuffin".

Fucking hypocrite.

And you think "Jeronimo Yanez" wasn't an affirmative action hire?
You would literally suck redskin/spic dick to justify the killing of a black man, it's fucking sick.

Why are you bringing up that other shit skin?

If the cop that shot her literally dindu nuffin, he would be screaming to the high heavens that he dindu nuffin, you stupid fuck. He wouldn't be invoking his 5th Amendment rights.

He knows he fucked up. He knows that if he talks, he'll be arseraped so hard he would be wishing for death.

Instead, he's gone into lockdown mode, while yelling "MUH 5TH!!!!"

Everyone being fired/stepping down will be replaced by more muslims.

>defending a subhuman somali who shoots a white woman for no reason
Fuck yes I'm racist. These people need to be put down like the diseased animals they are. Every fucking nigger needs to fucking hang.

Because it happend just a few fucking miles away and all you racist retards were out in full force defending that faggot. Do you want me to pull out the archives?

LITERALLY the only thing in the world that matters to you people is that a BLACKS suffer and you'll do mental gymnastics every time to justify it.

>tell two lies
>get the goyim to argue over which lie is true
>profit

They all have the same expressions, must have been practicing in front of the mirror

That's literally what every chimp cop who shot a nonthreatening black man has ever done. You're such a fucking hypocrite.

>tfw the media is doing everything it can to keep this case from blowing up into some huge deal

I think you fail to understand Op.
It is simple.
Only lives of our own people matter.
Rest is irrelevant.
I do not care if a black get killed. If the creature is not in africa, then it has no rights.

There are no mental gymnastics. Niggers are objectively inferior, and we enjoy seeing them die.

he was blowing his partner and she walked up to the car and caught them. no cameras were on nor was the radio on; so neither knew of the call for a "suspected rape". they were on a "break"

Chief of Police, left, Mayor, right, in hijab
I think I've found the problem

Niggers are worthless and american police should kill more of them

I wonder if he ran to the left down that street if he would have made it

>niggers in charge of watching kids

kek

> Why no (only) Blue Live Matter movement
Because cops don't need constant validation of themselves like blacks do.

You people have built in inferiority complexes. If you didn't fucking chimp out whenever this shit happens, people would be more willing to look at the evidence maybe a little more carefully. BLM was fucked when they chose to stand behind actual things like Mike Brown and St. Trayvon.

>> Black male following police instructions gets executed by jumpy pig and this is all caught on camera
>> Acquittal, no consequences, no convictions
>> Dumbass white girl gets shot just a few miles away
>> Police chief fired in less than a week, mayor is next, cop will probably be publicly lynched because he's black

I'll explain it to you slowly because you are obviously retarded.

Black ... "Lives" ... Don't ... Matter.

Actual thugs* not things

lets get the mayor fired guys

>he was blowing his partner and she walked up to the car and caught them. no cameras were on nor was the radio on; so neither knew of the call for a "suspected rape". they were on a "break"
Best explanation I've seen online yet.

Where is the Black Lives Matter movement to Blacksplain everything?

>Complain about us being "openly racist"
>"Fuck all white people."
Glad we're all on the same page now.

Ausfag life's matter more.

Merricuh btfo

unfortunately another woman, her deputy, will replace her.

It is safe to assume the entire police force is cucked.

Baw a little harder, op
Just wait until the real police state comes

Better not get caught J walking while poc

But I don't care about niggers

>i know most of you here are openly racist

stopped reading there
sage

>first female, openly gay, native american police cheif

imagine reporting back after being out on long shift and your boss is some diversity hire bitch and your partner is a somalian who is niggering out constantly figeting with his gun and talking about fucking white bitches.
You get a simple call to investigate a vague report of someone shouting in an alley

>Fuck you and fuck all white people.

Fuck you too, nigger. For your niggerdom you deserve to be executed the same way the gangs in afterwar Odessa were. Without trial, without regret.

Go back to Africa, you entitled chimp. When communism happens, you will be remade into fucking cutlets.

Holy shit I don't know why I laughed so hard at the initial car hitting the nigger in red. Then he gets up and spins away like some fucking DBZ shit deflecting ki attacks or something lmao

Does anyone have some of those Philando Castile Greentexts? Those things were fucking mint.

>black male following poloce instructions

>good afternoon sir, I need your assistance, please listen carefully
>of course officer, glad to be of help
>this might sound strange, but I need you to rush at me and assault me while shouting about your dick
>are you sure officer, that seems a tad dangerous
>I'm certain, trust me. And if possible shout something about having royal ancestors too

>Robs store
>Assaults officer, tries to grab his gun
>Gets killed
>Becomes BLM sweetheart

>Suspended, alleged drug dealer verbally assaults neighbourhood watch man.
>In front of many eye-witnesses beats him to the ground and pounds his head on the pavement
>Attempts to take his gun
>Gets shot
>Becomes national sweetheart (Trayvon Martin) killed by evil white man (hispanic father who defended his community and worked with troubled black kids)

From what I know:

>Woman calls 999
>Walks to police car
>Passenger reaches over his partner and shoots her

Maybe she looked threatening, maybe she was histerical, maybe he was tired. Still wrong.

Shouldn't give guns to Somalians, literally just above chimpanzees on the evolutionary scale.

>implying nigs don't automatically chimp out when dealing with cops
>implying nigs use reasoning and logic when dealing with cops
>implying nigs don't automatically have a victim complex when dealing with anyone in a position of power or authority

There's a good reason cops are on high alert when dealing with niggers, faggot. And that's because niggers automatically go into attack mode, and act like little fucking kids when dealing with cops, and go autochimpout.

I can tell you now, if I were a cop in the US, I'd always have the safety off, and be ready to draw a bead, if I ever had to deal with niggers. And that's because there's evidence that they will go full fucking retard.

>what would stalin do?

Off to the gulags with the darkies!

Are you implying that white supremacy can be wrong? Are you a nigger?

There were blacks in the protest that took place for this tragedy. As well as other folks of different ethic backgrounds.

The mother of the black man who was killed by the same PD you reference was there....protesting this cops actions.

Please defend your statements.

Pottery.

do you enjoy larping?

>test

Guys I think OP is just joking. It's similar to trolling but not at the expense of somebody else.

Looks like we gotta part and parcel in the US now

African Americans hate Somalians. Nobody wants to live around Somalians.

Literally over half the thread is people aggressively agreeing with that dumbass greek.
This level of ignorance is why your country is garbage and drowning in debts.

>Because cops don't need constant validation of themselves like blacks do.

Let's be real here, this is retarded. Every single cop I've ever met has been egotistical on some level. Even the cool ones.

Wait, you seriously don't think Castille was reaching into his pocket?

The officer says "don't reach for it" three times and Castille says "I have to"

Typical tuff talk from a nigger from behind a keyboard

you live in retardistan and all posters from your country here are idiot hypocrites.

what do you even expect?

>chink kills an armed nigger
>All whyts are raycis! Oohhh ooh ahh aahh
>nigger kills an unarmed white woman
>Fuck all raycis whyts! This proves it! Fuck white people!
I hope you and every one you love gets pulled over for something stupid an summarily executed. Fucking retard

Not him, but I'm middle class and paid almost 16k to feds last season.

Black lives DO NOT matter.

Is that black guys face shooped?

This isn't even good b8

In MN, you DO NOT have to tell the cop you're carrying. The idiot did, AFTER the cop asked for ID. He literally says he's carrying and then repeatedly reaches for his pocket after being told not to.

I don't think he was evil, just stupid. The cop told him three times not to reach for it and he ignored the instructions.

Hey buddy...

Bud...

I dont give a fuck! :^)

If that happened in china the person would be presumed dead at the scene.

>>Woman calls 999

Now look here Chester, in the US of fuckin A it's 911. Not some faggy 999 anti devil shieeeet.

Because this woman was a part of society, but niggers are a plague upon society.

> uses racial slurs
> wants all races besides whites to die
> "hurrr i ain't no racis!"
kill yourself Cletus

>Oh yeah Cletus I'm sure you and your 600lb mom's disability checks provide a huge amount to the tax base.
Still itching to lose another election I see. Carry on.

They're both wrong. Why are we comparing them? He wasn't reaching for his gun. The fact that he had a gun and told the officer means he was probably conservative

What are you gonna do about it you lil bitch?
This is what happens when non-native citizens become cops. Should serve as an example to not hire these goat fuckers, but sure enough you had to make it about color. Typical fucking nigger arguments

Why do taxes matter when the country is running on trillions of dollars of debt? Seems to me like the USA and other Western countries are in an infinite nuclear default. I mean what are the noobs going to do, force us to pay?

>999
It's spelled 911, dad

He said "I'm not" you FUCKING idiot.
If he was pulling out his gun why did he die with the gun nowhere near his hand and gripping his fucking wallet.

severely underrated post, island buddy

Doesn't matter what the retard pulled out. He was told not to. My fucking dog could handle a police stop better.

>mfw when Philando Castile says, "I have to," upon police orders not to reach for his firearm

No, it means he was an idiot who either didn't know the law, or didn't care about it.

You DO NOT have to inform in MN, when you're carrying. The cop told him 3 times not to reach, and he kept reaching. It doesn't matter if he was reaching for his wallet or not; the situation changes once you tell a cop you have a gun (which is a great reason to NOT tell them).

Cops cannot be expected to wait and just see if they get shot or not.

He wasn't reaching for his gun, genius -- but how would the cop know that? How would the cop know where the gun is? Do you seriously mean to imply people should be allowed to reach for whatever they want as long as they say they're not reaching for a gun?

This should be shown in every concealed carry class as a 'stupid mistakes not to repeat' example. I'm sad the guy died, but the cop absolutely was in the right.

>If he was pulling it out why wasn't it in his fucking hands when he died dumbass
Because he was shot before he could pull it out
Just because he says he is going to get his id doesn't mean he is going to get his ID, you dumb fuck. Niggers lie all the time:
instagram.com/p/BWYq-2GFO15/?taken-by=boonk.ig&hl=en
He could be trying to trick the cop. And since he didn't stop reaching for his "wallet" when told, all the more reason not to trust the guy
Anybody with a brain knows that if a black guy is reaching out for something, it's probably a gun. White women almost never do that, and the ones that do look like crack whores, not some qt middle aged woman in a suburb.
Stereotypes exist for a reason

somehow they will find a mayor worse than Betsy. this ride isn't over

We dropped nukes on the wrong enemy.

Exactly, THIS tragedy. Because minorities have been protesting police brutality for decades.

No white people are around when Castille was executed for following instructions.

It's because THREE white Australians have been killed, seemingly without provocation in two cases, by African Americans.

It's bad for international relations.

>Why not talk about how she MUST'VE deserved it for "reaching" even though you haven't seen any evidence?

Because there is no evidence this happened, and because it's unlikely a middle class white woman would behave in that manner - unlike most black people who interact violently with police.

>Why not dig up irrelevant dirty laundry about her?

A. Because there probably isn't any

B. They don't do this for blacks either - They in fact do the opposite - suppress it.

>Why no Blue Lives Matter counter protests?

Because it seems pretty clear this was a retarded nigger fucking up.

Here's a question - Why aren't whites burning down convenience stores and tipping over cars and why isn't this getting wall to wall coverage on CNN?

RARE FLAG

Yeah, cause the gun magically appeared on his lap, without him touching it.

But let me guess, the cops planted it there, while his gf was filming the encounter, but since the cops were wearing invisibility cloaks while she was filming, you don't see them do it.

You really are mentally fucking retarded, aren't you.

this

oh shit lol
kek
blekk!!

Why is this triggering you?

Not for a welfare state.

>following instructions
Are liberals seriously this stupid? If I say "license and registration," and THEN you said you have a gun, you really think it's "following instructions" to reach for your wallet while a cop tells you 3 times "don't reach for it?"

And somehow this is the COP'S fault?

Why didn't he just shut the fuck up and follow instructions?

Oh, that's right, he's a nigger.

>unlike most black people who interact violently with police.

you have this backwards. white cops interact violently with black people. the cops instigate the violence.

>Oh yeah Cletus I'm sure you and your 600lb mom's disability checks provide a huge amount to the tax base.

look here nigger, the scores of educated, small business owning, hard working suburban white people in this country form the tax base that provide you and the ghetto blacks your gibs. there are shitty white people, but the whites with college degrees making 80k+ a year deserve your respect and adoration, you should be thanking them every day. they keep the economy going doing jobs you and your kind are too stupid to do. Got it, Jamal?

No white people were involved when Castille was killed.

So what the fuck has it got to do with us?

You and the spics can sort out your own shit.