Did the Holocaust really happened?

Did the Holocaust really happened?
Did the Nazis really murdered 6,000.000 - 10,000,000 Jews?

Personally, for me it's really hard to imagine that they killed 6-10 million people in the span of 5-7 years, they would have to get rid of like 3,000-5,000 bodies a day after killing them. There's a side of me that believes the Holocaust really did happen, but I think they just over-exaggerated the numbers too high. the most probable number of victims for me would be 600,000-900,000 Jews, the body count of non-Jews might have been mixed with the 6,000,000 - 10,000,000 to have a higher percentage & more gibs

>pic not realated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnGcPCriivE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2694
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you deny the holocaust ever happening you may actually be retarded

how many people has this old cunt 'suicided' this week?

This is the third Holocaust thread I've seem in 2 hours. JIDF is that you?

There is no archeological evidence for the Holocaust ever happening.

No evidence, no Holocaust.

>Did the Holocaust really happened?
Of course it did. Everyone knows this.
There are some people here LARPing as Holocaust deniers but nobody could actually be that stupid and ignore the mountains of evidence, I refuse to believe it.

Nice. with sources too.

>if you deny christ was real you may actually be retarded

why don't you believe in Christ user look at all this photographic evidence of the Jesuocaust

>There are some people here LARPing as Holocaust deniers but nobody could actually be that stupid and ignore the mountains of evidence, I refuse to believe it.

There's no evidence other than forged documents and Jew fairy tales.

if they taught you about Christ one hour later in the history class instead of the religious studies class would you believe it? History books from 1930-1945 are the new gospel

it is antinonsemitic to deny the Jesucoast

Believe this new bible goy it's not like it shields us to take over the world or something. you are racist if you don't believe in our religion and make it illegal to question in some countries

The kikes that died did so from starvation, thirst or disease.
Killing workers in a labour camp makes no sense

>it's really hard to imagine that they killed 6-10 million people in the span of 5-7 years

they killed 20 million soviets

Did the Nazis really murdered 6,000.000 - 10,000,000 Jews?
Official jew number was 6 million. Several jewish publications have sense criticized the use of the inflated number.

> killed 6-10 million people in the span of 5-7 years,

It's not even in the span of 5-7. Official story starts it at like 1943, so supposedly it happened in 2 years.

The thing is, the camps were real. Hundreds of thousands of people dying was real. The question is why, since every camp in German was a labor camp, and every single incidence of executions and death camps are all in Russian liberated Poland and not single death camp or extermination story is in allied liberated territory. There are a fuckton of oddities around WWII.

Semitic Mindrape perverts the course of history and the Holocaust is a Semitic Mindrape religion. Germany is a Theocratic dictatorship where you cannot escape the faith. atheists are retarded if they think they've escaped religion

Nothing says "Clinton approved suicide" like two GSW to the back of the head.

It wasn't actually 6 million Jews, but 6 million negroes. They have been whitewashed out of history because whitey wants to keep the black man down.

Winston churchill controlled by Victor Rothschild bombed the supply lines to the camps and in germany in general in the final months of the war. wittingly or not he created the death of a couple hundred thousand jews max when they starved and got typhus

it's a gross miscarriage of history to say Jews were the victims in WW2. Churchill was insane and threw away the british empire to fight a pointless war to cover up Jewish crimes against humanity

Sure but its numbers are wildly exaggerated as to garner as much white guilt/reparations as possible.
The majority died from diseases and starvation, communists (which there were a lot of) got executed.

>it's a gross miscarriage of history to say Jews were the victims in WW2.
This is probably going a bit far. We can't know what happened in the eastern front, because of Stalin, who also hated Jews and purged them from his government.

The holocaust is a lie used to justify the destruction of the greatest civilization seen by man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnGcPCriivE

It's will be 15 million soon. It's been going up the entire time I've been alive. Where are these Nazi death camps they haven't shut down yet?

IF* it did happen. He knew jews were the source of the problem. Sure their were innocent jews, but what was he supposed to do fucking spend years picking and chooseing and monitoring, what if some slipped by? gotta break some eggs to make an omelete. Easier to say fuck all of them now, rather then miss some important ones and be back in a mess in 60 years.

There are bodies to back that up, but in the Holocaust there were less than 1 million bodies, the Nazis couldn't have gotten rid of the 5-10 million more quickly, considering they were being attacked in all fronts

Yes, that is really odd. If the Holocaust spanned only two years they would have have to get rid of 13,000+ bodies each day, that's nearly impossible.

That's what I think, personally I believe it may have been 900,000+ victims not 6-10 million

>Did the Holocaust really happened

It did, but was done poorly and against wrong people.

The hitlerfags who deny it, want to eat the cake and keep it. Want to "hurr durr race war, gas all kikes", but also want to backpedal from the real thing to avoid any consequences or responsibilities, proving yet again that Bomber Harris was right.

The hitlerfags, who mental gymnast it as a favor to jews might actually be jews themselves. Such amount of chutzpah is expected only from kikes.

That being said, the numbers are surely exagerrated. Similarly to number of Stalin's repressions, Soviet rapes and similar.

Either it's (((accounts of witnesses))) (or even pulling shit straight out of ass, like in case with Solzhenitsyn) or (((extrapolation))) methodics.

Also, new holocaust is slowly cooked. By jews themselves, nonetheless.
They will stir shit, goyim will kill some random kikes (never touching anyone on top), and we will have "anudda shoah" rhetorics for years to come.

African hutu's killed 1 million tutsi's in the span of 3 months with machetes. Do you find that hard to imagine?

The people who has control over the media control the numbers imo

Again, there are body count to back those numbers up

But there are bones to back that up. Not really how much they could kill in a span of time it's how they cremated and destroyed them so quickly.

bmp

Not an argument. There's no archeological evidence of any other genocide happening either. The Armenian Genocide would be a good example.

Yes. But like the life of Jesus, it didn't happen how we think, mainly because there are many conflicting accounts which are all accepted as true.
>Did the Nazis really murdered 6,000.000 - 10,000,000 Jews?
kek no
>Personally, for me it's really hard to imagine that they killed 6-10 million people in the span of 5-7 years,
They didn't.
>they would have to get rid of like 3,000-5,000 bodies a day after killing them.
They didn't
>There's a side of me that believes the Holocaust really did happen,
It did, just not like we're told.
>but I think they just over-exaggerated the numbers too high.
It is.
>the most probable number of victims for me would be 600,000-900,000 Jews, the body count of non-Jews might have been mixed with the 6,000,000 - 10,000,000 to have a higher percentage & more gibs
eff knows. I can't speculate on that.

who gives a damm when americans killed thousands of indians same goes for spain moors ,even the fucking indian killed thousand of others indians and even the gooks and the russiand and the chinks killing each other because mhu emperor, pathetic

*sips tea*

>for me it's really hard to imagine that they killed 6-10 million people in the span of 5-7 years, they would have to get rid of like 3,000-5,000 bodies a day after killing them
Why is it hard to imagine when they had dozens of locations dedicated to it, we've found the mass graves of the ones they couldn't burn, and in WW1 far more people died in an even shorter span of time?

the numbers given for the Holocaust are completely plausible if they include the eastern European Jews shot by the SS and Wehrmacht before any alleged death camps were established. Revisionists want you to think that "11 million civilians were murdered" = "11 million Jews were gassed at Auschwitz" because the latter statement is obviously ludicrous and can be debunked by any basic application of logic

>>Did the Nazis really murdered 6,000.000 - 10,000,000 Jews?

>when a mob of niggers can kill 1 million with clubs and rusty machetes in a 100 days but the germans cant in a span of years and with advanced technoligy.

rawandan genocide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

>Germany by its own estimate could burn tens of thousands a day with ease and was in fact looking to expand so they could burn more
>Asking how they could possibly burn half that number in that timeframe

Rwandan genocide took millions of niggers killing other niggers and millions of bodies in the wake.
The Holocaust apparently took a handful of Germans and there were not enough bodies to represent 6 million.
Because there is not enough bodies, stories are told as to why, these stories conflict, but are all held as truth aka BS.

hellow newfag. you do know that holocaust denial is just a meme right? pretty much all deniers, including Sup Forums, know that it happened (gas chambers, crematoriums and all). most deniers are just doing so for satire (shitposting) or to try and push an agenda (get back at jews). lurk more before creating threads and try not to fall for cheap and edgy Sup Forumstard bait please.

>Did the Nazis really murdered 6,000.000 - 10,000,000 Jews?

"In all of German-occupied Europe , there were 2.4 million Jews. After the war, 3.8 million Jews applied for Holocaust reparations. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost. "

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2694