Irish Girl Heroically Claims Gold

Move out of the way, superior Irish athlete coming through. A modest young Irish Colleen, tied to the land through generations of hardworking sons of the soil. I believe she is descended from the O'Babobwengo tribe out of Tipperary

youtube.com/watch?v=9ctU6lKDcoE

What is it about us that makes us such good runners? It is our superior potato genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32Y1Coj2UTk
youtube.com/watch?v=eXghKHHzlXQ
thejournal.ie/damola-adetosoye-funeral-3509772-Jul2017/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good show

And the cuckolds on Reddit consider white Americans who are 1/4 Irish who identify as ethnic Irish as fakes and larpers.

Funny shit, these Irish-Americans are more Irish compared to that shitskin even if they're only 1/32 Irish.

>irish

A freestate passport doesn't make you Irish.

kerdasi amaq

>A modest young Irish Colleen
>Colleen

Plastic detected.

kys

>freestate

Nordie detected. Who let you have a tricolour? Back over the border with you, you're not welcome.

You tailor the message for your audience. Tá brón orm. Something something Sharon Ní Bheoláin

Literal potato nigger haha

Irish people use lots of anglicised Irish words in every day speech, but colleen is not one of them. You're fooling nobody.

Now kindly stop trying to impose yank politics on us and gtfo.

Who said they use it in everyday speech? Like they use cailín in everyday speech, you fucking cretin. It is widely known in the US and England as a term for Irish women. You're a bit thick now, aren't you?

Nice proxy.

>Like they use cailín in everyday speech, you fucking cretin

No "they" don't. Outside of people actually speaking Irish, I've never heard cailín (or "colleen" as you originally spelled it before being exposed) being used in every day speech.

>It is widely known in the US and England as a term for Irish women.

Among plastics. It's up there with top o' the morning and begorrah, i.e. shit that Irish people have never said.

>You're a bit thick now, aren't you?

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

>Irish people use lots of anglicised Irish words in every day speech, but colleen is not one of them.
See how first you made an irrelevant point about how Irish people don't use the term, when that had nothing to do with what I said. I already said I used it for benefit of Americans. Then you changed your argument to say 'only plastics' use it. Again, genius, this has no effect on my argument as the argument was whether or not I was using it to pretend to be Irish.
>Among plastics
Your argument is that I am a plastic, and then you don't accept my authority on whether not it is a word used in America? Either you believe I am American, and it is a widely used term, because I would know better than you, because I'm American. Or I am Irish, and I used the word for a predominantly American audience, which I said.
>Nice proxy.
Not an argument. It is a widely-used term for Irish women. It's a fact.
I wonder are you genuinely educationally subnormal? Just quit while you're behind, it's cringeworthy, you're making Irish people look stupid.

Here's some music, it's probably the type you like, you purple-faced hang sandwedge guzzling GAA dunce armchair Republican larper:
youtube.com/watch?v=32Y1Coj2UTk

I want to see her get Micked.

What this means is that the current Irish government does not have the authority to confer Irish citizenship on this African blow-in.

kerdasi amaq

gold medal? Looks Brittish to me man.

damn you're retarded

Well done to her. She's a credit to Africa

>tfw the only reason whites still win medals in the olympics is because of swimming and winter sports.

as the only poster itt so far flying the burger flag in this predominantly American audience, I'd just like to say that I have no idea what the fuck your talking about. However I may be the only burger of British descent because everyone else here thinks they are Irish, even the darkest niggers.

he fooled me you faggot mick lol

I'd laugh but nig nogs dominate American sports.

Most animals are faster and physically stronger than humans, but they lack brain power and cordination required for winter sports. Seriously can you brute force a ski jump, or figure skating?

Oh shit she has a proper Irish accent and all. Fair play to her. I'm glad she won. 10/10 would racemix with.

If she is Catholic who doesnt thinkmfags should marry she is far more worthynof Ireland then the native cunts

You have more fast twitch muscle fibers, like gorillas

culture is a set of practices not skin color

Niggers know how to run I'll give them that.

Not fucking one of them can swing a hurl though.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the diversification of Ireland. Balbriggan looks like Zimbabwe and Limerick is set to be Rotherham 2.0.

Splendid

>name is ape

I want off this ride.

Defend your homeland, Seamus.
"Black Irish" will replace you.

>O'Babobwengo
>Akpe
>Moses

Alan Shatter isn't Irish either.

She's probably more Irish than some plastic paddy from Boston who's great great grandfather's cousin's girlfriend's dog came from Ireland during the famine. At the very least she's lived here long enough to develop something of an accent, and that's a lot more than I can say about the cunts who come here once for "Patty's" day, buy a bunch of cheap green shite from Carrolls and boast about how Irish they are when they get back home.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXghKHHzlXQ
It is actually still used sometimes in "mountain talk", which has distinct Irish and Ulster-Scots dialects, but they are dying. I've never heard anyone under 50 use it. We use derivatives of old Gaelic words, like poke for poca (bag/sack) as another example. No way in hell did he know that though.

I bet you call it Patty's day too, don't you? Fucking yank.

We call it act like a nigger turned inside out day. I never understood why Americans would want to claim to be Irish. What a shit group of people to want to include yourself in.

LOL

that is a REAL PADDY right there, screenshot his post

I'm 5/32nds Irish

Your prime minister is an indian faggot. Wake up! Ireland is still occupied territory.

t. Vassal of Israel

>It is our superior potato genes?
Or is it the steroids they Olympics committee lets you take, claiming you need it for "ADHD"?

We'll just never know.

I do not want to be a vassal of israel. That potato nigger seems to be okay with foreigners invading his country

still ca nt swim thejournal.ie/damola-adetosoye-funeral-3509772-Jul2017/#comments

What constitutes Irishness is both a physical (genetic) and metaphysical (cultural).
I think it's obvious the genetic aspect is more important as without it Irishness cannot be obtained. I think an American who's ancestors are all from Ireland has more of a right to Irishness than some nig who just walked in.

Holy shit, the plastic paddy proxyfag's thread is still going. Summer/pol/ is the fucking worst.

no

GOOOD GOY
EXCELLENT GOY
TOP GOY

She is more Irish technically then jealous Plastic Paddies.

"Irish" Americans BTFO yet again.

Still butthurt that your non-argument failed, you mental midget

She's a qt

We have to cut down immigration lads. It's just too much.

A black girl raised in Ireland running for said country and claiming a gold medal. Upon watching the interview, she shows no amerinigger hubris and is actually articulate and humble upon her victory.

I wish all blacks behaved as she does.

Plastic paddies are annoying, but you cabbage coons are truly beyond redemption when you prefer an African over that.

>APE MOSES
fuck me,