Female idolization of criminals/killers

What do you think of this phenomenon?

Aside from simply roasties being degenerate, can you write some detailed explanations to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Sangret#War_years
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4720272/Jeremy-Meeks-poses-Topshop-Chloe-Green-looks-on.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eAOGQNK9G48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I can change the bad boy
>hes just misunderstood
also
>the bad boy will protect me

BPS made a video about it.

Women are delusional idiots.

its a baby boomer thing

i thought that we idolized eric & dylan
>nothin personell kid

If you really can't get pussy, just mass murder some folks. You'll have lots waiting for you when you get out.

In evolutionary terms these girls were culled either by accusations of witchcraft or syphilis, and now both of those aren't utilised anywhere near enough these deathwish bitches numbers have been surging.

wat is a bps?

Human women love men that act like real men hence uncivilized savage douchebags, from the woman's point of view the civilized man is a boring domesticated creature that must be cucked but not pleased.

Notice which chimps get the most women the violent ruthless jerks while the kinder chimps are treated like shit by chimp women

The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the most brutal of men.
~Elliot Rodger
/thread

At least she likes white guys :^)

>Aside from simply roasties being degenerate, can you write some detailed explanations to this?
Check this out senpai:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Hmm I think you're onto something there, a witch burning..

>phenomenon

Not seen anything of this besides your one picture in OP. You're going to have to provide a bit more before an explanation of a 'phenonenon' is necessary.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Same reason why most men like seeing movies about/want to be some badass guy who doesn't follow the law, makes his own rules and can fight dozens of men simultaneously and win
Because they may not be nice people, but they are real men

Women say they like cucks who understand their feelings, but deep down they want to have children with the alpha cavemen who has power over other men

These are usually women who grew up without a dad or lived in an abusive home. Shit like that fucks with the developing brain and makes way for poor life choices in the future.

their ovaries tell them the dangerous men will protect them

/thread

Women derive pleasure from being stabbed repeatedly and violently in a gaping, occasionally bleeding gash between their legs.

They have to be somehow fascinated by violence and cruelty, they can't escape their nature.

Teenage and college aged girls like to rebel against the values of their parents.
Being attracted to a murderer or black guy is top shelf outrage.

/thread

Does anyone have that screenshot of George r r Martin talking to a couple of roasties about the Hound from GoT?

Beautiful Women are always attracted to the most despicable and evil men imaginable.

This is not a phenomenon. It's just women being the worthless trash they are.
We need to get the artificial womb technology finished already so we can exterminate the genetic mistake that is "women"

These are the non-criminals.

THREAD

Why are men who clearly cant get laid obsessed the shoving a word into sentences where it doesn't belong to signal they are submissive c uckolds?

I always got more pussy for being a complete prick. It is interpreted by them as self confidence.

Bad boy mentality = taking abudance mentality to the extreme.

If you have options, you don't have to be nice. Being asshole to women signals you have sexual options or can easily create them.

Well that's a given. Sometimes it saddens me a little bit seeing decent girlfriends fall head-over-heels for me while I treat them like complete shit. But deep down I take solace in knowing that it's for the best for our relationship, and than if I ever show emotion, they'll lose all respect for me

I am interested in this.

Since no one is posting it, it goes something like this

>roastie #1: I hope they don't cast an old man for the Hound, I want to ship him with Sansa

>George: well, not old, but he's not particularly attractive; the burns and all. Not to mention, dangerous

>roastie #2: oh George, you're such a man. For women, dangerous IS attractive

>George: but never any love for samwell tarly: loyal, caring, and dependable

Amusingly Freudian. top kek.

I think that the phenomenon does not actually exist within the larger population, although it does occur at a noticeable minority. It is perpetuated and affirmed by the media, almost as if there was an agenda to normalise this behaviour. Although sometimes, it just makes a better story with a more involving viewing experience. I mean, it's still up to people what they actually choose to do with their life, whether or not the TV portrays certain lifestyles as desirable or rewarding, right?

> Be a Woman
> Be outsmarted by Retard.

How will they ever recover?

sounds about right

Fucking whore needs to clean her goddamned room.

Girls like dangerous guys

Since no one posted it yet

I like that tattoo, better than the same shit everyone else has.

this

True en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Sangret#War_years

bad resolution on the tiny text dump in the middle

>Yugi statue in the background

Tl;dr the more you are fucked up (sadist/psycho) and the more you have scars on the face (if we can still determine your looks) the more you are a pussy magnet because women bleeds from their vaginas

Eric and Dylan were spree killers not serial killers. Stupid roasties.

Nobody mentioned serial killers until you

This needs updating. You know that negro criminal? Women got so obsessed over him that after he got released he left his wife and kids and now he's a model and dating a billionaire's daughter.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4720272/Jeremy-Meeks-poses-Topshop-Chloe-Green-looks-on.html

>Be outsmarted by Retard.
lol'd

God dammit that is one of the most pathetic tattoos I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot considering the kind of tattoos people put on their bodies.

I want to see this.

>blue ribbons in the background
>horses in the background

Nah bro. That's a crazy horse girl. They're all way fucking lost.

Women like violent men for obvious selective reasons, they're alpha. They will even extend this to evil sociopaths like serial killers and mass shooters. It's imbalanced to desire that level of alpha though, real men should have some virtue, it's more stable. Jordan Peterson explains it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAOGQNK9G48

Why idolize them? Even if you're that kind of edgelord, pick some better spree killers. Eric and Dylan completely fucked up their original plan and were just cringy as fuck. At least Tranny Phantom has some humor value to him.

It's not a phenomenon.

All the females that I know of that write letters to strangers in prison are fat troglodytes with self esteem issues.

Same reason they like alpha males, and hate beta males.

You are beta, aren't you?