How do you think you'd do in prison?

How do you think you'd do in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvtttC6bA7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was already there. Like the movies it's not what it's made out to be. Mostly boredom.

I'm not a loud mouth retard with swastika tattoos so I'd do just fine, unlike the dumbass in that picture who got fucked in the ass daily like a bitch

Not very good at building social connections so my only way to make it alive would be isolation cell

I'd probably do ok, just keep my head down and avoid drawing attention to myself.

>Implying most of us wont kill ourselves if we found out we were going to prison

this, I ain't going to spend several years of my life in a small concrete area with a bunch of muslims who don't even speak the language

Been there. Boring as fuck and depressing but for the most part no one bothers if you keep your mouth closed and don't be a bitch

Lol nobody gets raped. There's a ton of fags in there so the assfucking is all done willingly. The most you'll get into is fights.

Lots of sleep. As much as you can get away with. Don't eat the brownies, they put laxatives in there. If I spent and extended amount of time, I'd probably an hero.

well US prison is a different beast. i bet there is faggotry everywhere. all that gang culture shit is a joke. in the uk you should be okay is you don't go lookin for trouble. just work out at the gym and you will come out fitter then when you went in.

I wouldn't be in prison because I'm not a fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvtttC6bA7w
>they pay more for food for police dogs than inmates
>you have to live in a tent in hot as fuck desert weather
no thanks. and this isn't even prison, but jail

I'd probably fall in with the AB and work out as much as possible

Were you in a gang?

as a young, skinny white guy who can't make friends with normies, I'd probably be targeted for rape.

All you literally do is sleep, read, eat and maybe go to classes during the day that the prison has. Unless you have a big mouth and small man syndrome noone bothers you

I would crush all who stood in my way and lead the most dangerous gang you had ever seen. That or get into floral design. Completely dependent on my mood when I went in I guess.

I was in prison for 9 months. It was very boring!

>i would not dream of disobeying the state in any way no matter what the laws are

In an American jail I think I'd get raped on an hourly basis. I'm a 5'6" 120 pound manlet with big lips and a baby-face.

In a British jail I'd probably fair better. Still not sure though.

>normies
>in prison
are you retarded
most inmates are on the autistic spectrum

Post pix bb

>mfw I'm half a foot taller than you but only 15lb heavier

I would have to join a gang or I would go hungry because the gangs run the prison and they dont feed outsiders.

No even niggers can think for themselves mindslave

meh, at least prison rape is an american thing
I might get shanked by moroccans or spics tho

I don't think Canada even has jails, I've never seen one or heard of anyone going there. You just say sorry to the judge and he says it's ok buddy and that's it, no harm done.

I'd do great.
I already want to be a sissy cumslut so it'd be like a dream cum true.

You should kill yourself

degenerate

How? I'm the same height and I'm 40lbs heavier. Then again I've been Brosplit for almost over a decade.

I'd do just fine so long as I didn't get sent to one of the few that hasn't yet upgraded to a fibre internet connection.

Probably not good since i have really long hair. I can handle myself in a tussle but i would be an easy target. If i cut it i guess it would be alright

Yes daddy punish me.

is there really a lot of violence you have to watch out for in US-prision?

Why is that hun?

well to be honest if i was going to prison for any crimes (i know what they would be) i wouldn't do the time because i be dead before i even get the the cell so killing myself would actually be an actual option, ether that or running and hiding from the law for the rest of my life

i'm cool as shit and can get along with anyone, i'd be fine. - not even boasting, i dumped almost all my EXP points into "coolness"; that was a mistake if anyone's wondering.

We should so do each others makeup and go shopping together

>namefagging
>defending niggers
>transgirl
I laughed

Brosplit, what will happen to you in prison

>trans
>calling others mindslave
Kys degenerate

I'd be fine. I'd beat the living shit out of a few people and get my nice box that's all to myself.

P.s. I'm a cage fighter

As a twink, my best bet is to just be a sex slave for someone. Prisons are still white here, but if i knew i was going to a black/muslim prison probably suicide.

>I'm a cage fighter
oo00oooo hiii mister :3

what happenes after prison? can you get a normal life after, family, job? Or do you have to spend the rest of it like a drugged up nigger criminal?

Id give myself AIDS and fuck every nigger I see.
If I'm going to be raped I'm taking niggas with me to death

Yea basically this. People try and bring you into their bullshit don't let them. Just sit down, stfu, and watch some soap operas while you do your time.

>shows prison rape
>it's white on white
Okay Hollywood.

I was in prison for 3 months

It was pretty ok i guess got some money out in the end which is pretty nice.

nothing to lose lock me up like a animal i become one

>free food
>beds
>free gym
i ASSURE you if I was in Britain id tweet a photo of me poiting a butter knife at a mosque, go to prison and join the EDL once word spreads of a fanaticla moslem killer having been arrested.

DE V I L I S H

I would become a convincing trap and sell my boipuse for cigarettes.

To get in with the AB you must kill a non-white and risk spending the rest of your life in prison.

May work that way for a day or to, but eventually you'd become a punk.

You must not have been a sex offender.

i will pimp you there my smoke's gimp

The background checks suck makes it harder to get job. I've had people offer me jobs then change mind after background check. Depends on your crime though and if you have good family support. I'm doing fine now but the year it happened sucked. Essentially couldn't work. Also you can't work with pending charges, no one will hire you until court case is resolved.

I'd just an hero

this Dexter episode was quite creppy when I was 6 TBQH

put me in solitary confinement and I'd be fine. Anything else and I'd be in planet hell. Canadian prisons are not fun.

post tits and dick

???? You mean like as far as working out? When I was in county jail for 7 days they had a pull-up dip station push ups and put books in my sheets for accessorie stuff. Or did you mean fighting? I didn't have to fight as it was such a short time. Now the reason I got locked up is for refusing to pay my fine for a disorderly conduct I got waiting for a cab. I was at a bar obviously and my friends and I separated for the other groups to avoid conflict etc. And the cops goon squared us out of nowhere. Some kid ran when they showed up so they cuffed us and, started to get a little rough. So we mouthed off a bit.

Prisons segregate sex offenders.
The only way you end up with general population is if a guard purposefully puts them in it, usually via bribery.

You'd have to have made some powerful enemies for someone on the inside to arrange something like that.

Straight out of solitary
I got the block locked down
Transfer me to conquer in the Pelican Bay
You don't want to step in my cell
I eat your ass for real
Even veterans go out with tight pants and lipstick

Afraid a moose would pour maple syrup down your ass crack and then have his way with you?

>Also you can't work with pending charges, no one will hire you until court case is resolved.

I've never heard of this although I guess it's not hard to believe. I don't think most background checks don't return 'pending' charges. Not all are created equal and they're generally not very in depth.

Not true. You don't have to kill. Their rule is "Blood in, blood out". Most people who are in AB are there because a member fought for them in a fight, protecting them from a non-white predator. So if someone beat up some nigger that was harassing you, then you have to do the equivalent if you want out. If an AB killed someone for you, you have to do the same.

i wouldnt be a fucking retard and keep to myself and hopefully thats good enough. Might get raped though.

You got a fine for disorderly conduct? wtf they made me go to alcohol counseling. I would of rather just paid a fine.

This guy could do three in serb land.
I can do a year in canada no problem.
Did a month and a few weeks/days?
I dunno never had a calendar.

>i suffer in an united states prison

The Serb did months not years.

All background checks show RAPs (Record of Arrest and Prosecution).

If you are arrested, its in your record until the charges are dropped.

Wow, you get to have folding chairs in Argentinian prisons? and CLOTHING?

That's pretty sweet.

Lmao, I thought the thumbnail was a bunch of monkeys in a cage

=D a prisioners dies every 48 hours due to State violence

>All background checks show RAPs (Record of Arrest and Prosecution).

There's nothing that all background checks return. Usually a background check consists of some douche bag in a cubicle checking the court dockets of the city, county, and state that you live in, and sometimes the surrounding areas. Of course some are more in depth, but I'm talking for non security clearance type jobs.

I've been arrested, I have unresolved court cases for a long time now and I've had plenty of jobs in between when they surfaced and today.

Where do you live? my beautiful girlfriend is teaching me pretty girl things but that sounds nice :)
I was mentally a female at 6 while I was a member of a Christian cult, outside suggestion has 0 to do with it
I went to prison for being a huge drug distributor. nothing changed when I got out. ;3

is that even allowed on pol?

>me in boy clothes to go jogging with my CC knife rig

And you were correct!

I'm gay so I guess I'd live separately?

that door has aid's

I think my judge was a drunk. He was pretty cool. He asked what we were drinking. Told us a similar story about himself being arrested at the same establishment. He suspended our sentence but, we still had to pay surcharge and court fee. I asked if I could do anything besides money. He offered community service can't remember how much time but, the county is 45 mins highway time. So I went with 7 days.

They would stab you in the kidneys with a shit tipped shiv.

All while in the shower with soap in your eyes.

>becomes a sissy
>afraid of being a punk

???

>Told us a similar story about himself being arrested at the same establishment.
lel.
My judge gave me this long sanctimonious story and then told me my record would be expunged if I went to alcohol counseling and did community service. Big surprise, I did those things but it's still on my record.

Some prisons have started doing that. The officer in charge would interview you about local gay bars to make sure you were in fact gay. Jails in some parts of Cali have started anyway.

You have to do something really fucked to get stabbed. I mean like worse than winning a fight. A stabbing ruins everyones fun. Lockdown, shakedown so tons of contraband gets seized and, charges levied. So if it's an unjustified stabbing. Your next. Also don't wash your face in the shower do it in your cell.

write Mein Kampf.

es la unica forma de purgar a los boliguayos silenciosamente

Decent.
I'm pretty strong and I could do just as much evil as most prisoners if i had to.
Plus I know how to make homemade sex toys and I could teach niggers to play dungeons and dragons with dice made from toilet paper

Female?

Expungement doesn't magically happen - you have to file for it. Have you done that?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It also doesn't retract any article written about the arrest.

Well that's obvious - but you still have to file for it.