Science proves beyond any reasonable doubt that traps aren't gay

Are you really going to argue against science just to push your narrative Sup Forums?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBYuqBgpxt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To emphasize for those who aren't as good at reading:

>CONCLUSIONS:
Results provide clear evidence that GAMP (Gynandromorphophilic) men are not homosexual

traps are gay you fucking faggot and know amount of jew science will change that. if it has a dick your gay
here is a handy pic to help you understand.

sometimes i wish the jews holocausted you stupid fucking krauts instead

Whew that is rare. By your typing I will sadly assume this is a proxy though.

R A R E
A
R
E

>science is bad because it doesnt agree with my worldview

traps ARE gay.
Beign attracted to one isn't, if you pretend it doesn't have a male genital apparatus.

"Science" is not an agent and negatives (particularly of terms that aren't even operationally defined) can't be proven.

just because there are diferent types of fags that does not make traps not gay

Motherfucker retard.

>pol is always drawn as a brown skinned mongrel

what did they mean by this?

Good to know

back2reddit

who the fuck is funding this?

(((((((((((((ROSENTHAL)))))))))))))))

pol is right again

GAMPs are just straight guys with pathological low self esteem that makes them feel like they're unworthy of a normal functioning female and the thought of a female who is as broken mentally and undesirable as them as a long term partner turns them on. Many of them are also into pubescent women because they see children as less threatening partners in the same way they see traps as less threatening partners.

>Implying social conservatives care about science

I shiggy your diggy

Yeah that makes sense seeing as 90% of women are evil cunts

conclusion: highly visual male sexuality is fooled by visual lies, bad tranny serial killer voices still a major source of repulsion

it says that men attracted to trannys are attracted to their femininity and dicks. That's pretty gay

Being attracted to the feminine aspect isn't gay. If you see a dick and aren't turned off though, you're gay.

>Science proves traps aren't gay
how did they do that by burning every biology book

>subjective sexual arousal
>self reported sexual identity

Study sughests traps like dicks with tits vs gays just like dicks therefore they are not the exact same.

This makes no comment to "hetero" men whom like traps. Nor did they have a "subjective" group with "subjective" arousal reports.

science have nothing to do with this shit, it's liberal cunts who are pushing this agenda, once a male born gives birth to a healthy child i will accept that science of yours, untill then traps/gays/transgender = male = faggots

>Rosenthal

when they gotta write a paper explaining its not gay, its probably gay.

60%

But it's a feminine dick.

>wants to have sex with a biological male
>not homosexual

Just because someone performed a study doesn't mean it's not a shit study.

nice try
Sup Forums is all narratives and really don't like science

>Rosenthal

> Wanting to be fucked in the ass by other men is not gay

Then what the fuck is gay?

>homosexual
>ˌhɒmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl,ˌhəʊmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl
>adjective
>1. sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
>noun
>1. a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

Which part of the definition of homosexual don't you like?

(Helpful hint: Sex is biologically determined)

>rosenthal

This
/thread

I notice the study did not test hetero mens visual arousal at a women with a viable penis versus a trap looking at one

The study is shit

Trap with a visable penis.

100 years from now the science of today would be seen as folklore and wrong like alchemy.

XY + XY = GAY

Math says otherwise

>not homosexual
>especially likely to eroticze the idea of being a woman
>and get pegged by a huge thick dingus
>not homosexual

Hmmm, terrific (((settled))) ((((((science))))))

>GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual AND HOMOMSEXUAL men on a measure of AUTOGYNEPHILIA (imagining you are the woman, being fucked by the man)

Gay.

People that traps attract:

Homosexuals.
Paedophiles.

Why do they even bother?

IF IT HAS A PENIS

AND YOU ARE A MAN

IT IS AS GAY AS IT GETS

Why is this so hard for you closet homos to comprehend? Does sucking ((((((feminine)))))) cock make you dumb too?

>GAMP men were more attracted to trannies than real girls
>GAMP men were likely to want to be trannies themselves
Nothing gay about that.

dat ID doe

More made up words given an air of legitimacy. Science has become the biggest scam. It has this cloak of 'undeniable truth' when the world abandoned religion in favor of science as a grounds for truth and meaning. Now it just abuses its position and spews shit like this

The trans pharmaceuticals scam could be coming to your country soon unless people start speaking out in outrage. Look how feminism is pushed and used to destabilize.

It's perhaps not gay, but it sure as hell ain't straight.

Interesting, but aren't the traps themselves gay? Does that mean when you fuck a trap only one of you is gay?

would you fuck buck angel then m8

>men with attraction to traps showed different results to heterosexual men and homosexual men.
It's like you didn't even read it. Basically traps = less gay than men but still less straight then straight men. Still gay. Still a dick.

>Sucking dick and taking it up the ass from a man in a dress isn't gay

Why can't you retards just admit what you are already? Why jump through so many hoops just to pretend you are hetero?

Attraction to traps isn't gay. A trap looks 99% a female so you're attracted to a female appearance.

Now if you fuck 'em, that's gay because it still is a male.

>gynandromorphophilic
someone actually thought on the meaning of that word long enough to create it.

>GAMP men arent gay
>They eroticize being females

>GAMP "men" fantasizing being a women

Still gay and degenerate bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=aBYuqBgpxt0

Unless you have knowledge they are a trap while you're masturbating or getting an erection while checking out their dick.

i would just pound a ladyboy in the butt

no sucking or touching on my end

Now me and my Ferris waifu can live happily ever after without any strange, disappointed looks from my family... r-right?

Lmao, you guys notice how in OP's pic, a "Bailey JM" is listed as an author

Because science has NEVER been wrong right?