Reminder that Shareblue shilling is 24/7

What happened to the shareblue infobombs? We had a few posts a day about tactics and uncovering the agents on payroll..
Shlling lately is harder than ever. Every other post is a slide thread , bait, spam, etc...

Bumping because shills are out this weekend in full force.
You tube/google and facebook announced they are stepping up censorship efforts.
Character assassination and divide & conquer of alternative media is their goal along with the usual concern trolling.
You'll see them if you look.

Shilling on the faceberg is obvious. Look at any if the comments of a fox news or judicial watch post.

Shilling threads:
E-celeb hate
White hate
Trump hate

Reditors theads:
E-celeb love
Based country x
Based person y

Ignore all or redpill

Humpty Drumpfy sat on his wall
Humpty Blumpfy sucked Putin's balls
All the cis white males and all the fascist freaks
Couldn't stop this big orange butthole from being impeached

You won't be able to stop us from burning you alive in the ovens, shill.

Basically this. We need to start spamming the catalog with redpill threads. (((They))) can't bump lock them all

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Drumpf at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart
—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the
smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's
why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my
like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would
have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear
is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the
power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),
but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it
used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I
would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because,
you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter
right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about
another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

They seem to be growing in desperation to control the narrative

we have been flooded with retarded newfags who didn't lurk, couple that with shills and you get this mess

Leave our President alone people. There's absolutely no evidence out there that Drumpf colluded with the Russians except this Donald Drumpf Jr. thing, and the Manafort thing, and the Flynn thing, and the Roger Stone thing, and the Cohen thing, and the Kushner thing, and the Carter Page thing, and the Jeff Sessions things, and the Wilbur Ross thing, and the JD Gordon thing, and the Erik Prince thing, and the James Comey firing thing, and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing, and the bro-love between TrumPutin thing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Drumpf thing, and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing, and the Eric Drumpf "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing", and the Donald Drumpf Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Drumpf business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Drumpf International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the British Mi-6 spy dossier on Drumpf thing, and the I won't release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Drumpf's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Drumpf companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Drumpf Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Drumpf Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Drumpf tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.

>thinking anyone will read this

get more angry please, have a heart attack

bump

Leave our President alone people. There's absolutely no evidence out there that Drumpf colluded with the Russians except this Donald Drumpf Jr. thing, and the Manafort thing, and the Flynn thing, and the Roger Stone thing, and the Cohen thing, and the Kushner thing, and the Carter Page thing, and the Jeff Sessions things, and the Wilbur Ross thing, and the JD Gordon thing, and the Erik Prince thing, and the James Comey firing thing, and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing, and the bro-love between TrumPutin thing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Drumpf thing, and the DJT "I have zero ties to Russia!" thing, and the Eric Drumpf "we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing", and the Donald Drumpf Jr. "Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money" thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Drumpf business ties with Putin's favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Drumpf International Corporation's mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia's largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the British Mi-6 spy dossier on Drumpf thing, and the I won't release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Drumpf's vacationing with Putin's girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Drumpf companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Drumpf Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Drumpf Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Drumpf tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.

"Why do we hate X" is the new retarded shill tactic

Stay a while. You might like it.

what makes this shilling different to the trump shilling that constantly goes on in here

Trumpfags and cuckservatives are far more dangerous.

>trump shilling
>thinking support for Trump on Sup Forums isn't genuine

Whatever it is it's fucking retarded and pointless.

Cry moar. It fuels me

its just free advertising for their opponents, dipshits didnt learn from the election that the goy dont like being told what to think by snarky kikes

>pointless
What does it say about you to fight something to pointless?