I am sorry, user, but I will only have sex with you after marriage

>I am sorry, user, but I will only have sex with you after marriage.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spv50cAjvVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. I'm a MGTOW

fuck her best friend

Ditch the bitch

Be glad because I don't believe in pre-marital sex anyway. I hope I'm not just being cucked, though.

Rent a prostitute

This

So you're a literal faggot? You realize that mgtow is a Jewish psyop to quicken your conversion to gay, right?

Marry her immediately and make many babies.

That's how it should be.
Good girl.

She isn't even remotely attractive and looks like a tranny.

I now pronounce us married
>unzips pianist

Booze

lol fuck off

wait for marriage since im not a degenerate

>wanting a marriage certificate
good goyess

Is this supposed to be an issue?

Dumb her. I'm not marrying some low IQ reactionary parasite.

Absolutely perfect

Verify she is a virgin, if so marry and make man babies, if not, tell her to get on her knees and then after tell her you would never marry a whore

>propose to her

anyone who gives a different answer is a faggot and needs jesus

Tell her I'm not into re-virgins.

Drop her.

Unless I've known her since childhood I can't be 100% certain whether or not this is just another bar skank that doesn't want to ruin her chances with her fallback guy. I'm not marrying that shit. I have to be absolutely certain what I'm getting into.

Perfect girl if she is still a virgin, definite wife material

Ridiculous cucking if she isn't and just doesn't want sex with YOU

She looks too old to actually be a virgin, so, swerve.

If a conservative Christian girl who's probably an actual virgin says this, you wife her.

Wife her.

>marrying anything but a pure maiden
>letting your son live in place filled with other men's semen
>kissing a mouth that has been filled with other dude's cum

>marrying in 2017

It will ruin your life user,women are retarded,just fuck prostitutes or buy a sex doll

ThisAlthough pic in OP isn't attractive to me.

casual hookups are the reason behind the western fall of woman and man and everything and a way to use woman as a weapon, fucking snap out of the brain sex drug so you can recover your common sence of value , look around the patterns and see the how they are proportionally inversal youtube.com/watch?v=spv50cAjvVs

a new generation of babys full of the epigenetic memory of the raping monsters, full of what you expose your mind and what you pass on and what you eat and they are gettin INSIDE OF YOUR GENER AND MESSING WITH THE FLESH AND THE ADN so they can fuckin survive man an erradicate what we had as culture on the past, anglo rape babys will never ever remember what was like having a culture of their own ,

Find out if she is actually a virgin.

Thank you for your input, Mordechai

Rape the bitch.

And then complain there are no virgins later when you are ready to settle down

Tell her to call me after she gets married then

that's fine, I'll just jerk off til then. We'll get married in a year anyways

Suggest anal

Complain online how white women are whores because they won't sleep with me right away. Or in the case of the majority here, ever.

its racist for you to decline my daily sexual needs as a brown dude. Come Aubrey and I will cum on you before i pass you back to white men after beating you to have a reason of leaving you.

Eww too old, however if she was below 24 and could prove her hymen was still intact, I can wait.

get married at an appropriate time in our monogamous relationship

casual sex is for heathens and degenerates

>commie
>talking about heathens
Actually this checks out.

>seizing the means of reproduction

Leftist scum never change

Maybe white women should try ditching birth control and slutfest parties and I don't know, doing wife-like stuff like learning home skills and trying to find a husband instead of sucking off some different random guy each weekend. I'm grossed out by any partner count higher than about 2, and even then I would really prefer a virgin, but yeah we're just autistic and irrationally angry losers.

This is the exact type of girl that you should be looking for

Put a ring on that.

Women with moral fiber are few and far between.

I think it should be the norm to at least wait until being engaged.

this desu

if shes a virgin that would be no problem to me.

I've just moved to Sweden and it's legally okay for me (being an arab "male") to rape women. So yeah, I would rape her.

If she isn't a virgin, she can go to hell. *shrug*
It's not the not having sex part that's bothersome. It's the idea she'd have sex with someone else, and didn't pull that shit. Now she'd like to be all holy?

You know what sounds better? If she said she wouldn't have sex with you, unless you both publicly announced you were engaged.
It's enough to piss you off still, but I can respect someone who would say they don't want to have sex with someone they don't intend to marry.
I DON'T respect someone putting themselves higher than what they're worth.
If she gave it up before marriage, she's not holding back anything special, and thus no qualifying reason to hold back.

Things don't work out for some reason in the meantime, a chick like that I can give a pass. Not some pompous bitch that rode cocks and now still wants a virgin woman's right.

>If she gave it up before marriage, she's not holding back anything special
pussy tastes better after I make a promise to God

Remind her that anal sex is a loophole, so she can be a technical virgin.

and your family, and her family, and both your groups of friends, and society, to be together, not fuck other people's wives, husbands, brothers and sisters, and per usual, raise children that become decent adults.

Does sound like better pussy to me.

virginity test.

Run the tests:

>Do you have a penis?
>Are you trans?
>Have you previously or do you currently have an STD?
>Have you ever had sex or intimacy with anyone non-white?
>Will you sign a prenuptial agreement?

Any undesirable answers to these questions and she can fuck off.

>weird eyebrows
1/10 would not bang

This

>t.thirsty roastie

On one hand, she's more likely to be an actual virgin than other women.
On the other, she's probably expecting the two of you to be married in under a year. I don't think I'd even read the woman in your picture as being a virgin. I'm pretty sure she's just holding the pussy hostage because that biological clock is tickin.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to handle premarital sex. Even fundies that I know are becoming more and more lax with it. I think they're picking up on the spike in divorce rates and realize that the relationship needs to develop beyond older standards before people sign any papers. I'll definitely marry a woman who I impregnate, if she'll have me. It'd be a small, rushed ceremony though, made up for with a really nice ring. Having the baby/baby bump in the wedding photo isn't classy.

The only correct answer

turn 180 degrees and walk away
you don't need this kind of negativity in your life
also her face is oddly shaped, would not bang

if she actually was attractive, rape
but seeing as she's not, tell her to bugger off quick

She's not attractive enough to Merritt marriage and then sex. She looks too old to be playing that game too.

>virgin
She got fucked in the ass on a daily basis probably. Or she's simply lying.

>these comments here
Sup Forums is officially ded

the baiter

the baiter's other proxies

post her body and i'll decide

>Close Up Of Blond Confident Young Adult Man Eye. Stock Footage
that's a man OP

"w-will you marry me"

>bitch whatchu think this is

>proposes

That ain't no fair exchange bitch.

GTFO

>Women with moral fiber are few and far between.
You've never been outside of a major city.
There are plenty of them, but there are few women with any sense of self-awareness, no matter what their moral fiber.
If you hear a woman telling you this shit when she's young, she's likely a church girl who'll never have anything resembling your own understanding about the world. Life's just a wonderful thing to her, Jesus loves America, and anything that isn't perfect needs to be discarded wholesale (this includes any male who's jacked off to cartoon girls on an edgy atheist image board in the past).
If she's telling you this when she's old, she's full of shit and has probably given it out for free to 5 guys before you, only to realize much too late that they weren't husband/reproduction material and that she was running out of time.

The only acceptable answers in this thread.

Indeed, disappointing day to browse Sup Forums

>I am sorry, user, but I will only have sex with you after marriage.
Marry her and make an honest woman out of her. What kind of question is this?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away because she's a fucking liar. No way she's a virgin and I'm not paying a higher price than the last guy for goods that are now used, that's just basic economics.

Consider myself blessed I found a true waifu.

A bj would be delightful, m'lady.

has she had sex before? if so ditch the bitch...

if not and you are JUST trying to get laid then ditch the bitch.

do you have the means for a family?

nailed it.

Tell her "it's our lucky day... I AM married!"

Blow job