Why America fear Muslim and immigrants when most mass murders and killing rampages in usa are done by white...

Why America fear Muslim and immigrants when most mass murders and killing rampages in usa are done by white conservative yanks? Is it because Americans are stupid as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/
archive.is/HLABx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. zhang

Citation needed. Also saged

Most mass murders and killing are done by niggers. Wanna check stats you innumerate retard/ Go and do it. Go on. Sage

This has been known for a while lmao
time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

No Americans don't like a group of people that are going to divide us and make us easier to control. Your time is coming leaf. You are powerless to stop the state power being wielded on you by your prime minister. In the end you will be forced to work for food and water by your master slave.

And you are powerless to stop it.

We are not powerless > yet

Please archive those
archive.is/HLABx

Are Canadians all so retarded? Want to compare numbers between Islamic terrorism and Christian shooters?

I don't care how many shitskins die from right-wing whites. I'm white, and I care about the survival of my race.
I oppose Muslim attacks because I'm not a fucking Muslim. Do you really think the mudshits fear mudshit attacks? No, they fear the white backlash, because they still recognize their identity.

>most mass murders and killing rampages in usa are done by white conservative yanks?
Nope, try again.

In the United States yes. Let's do it !

>Crime exists
>Therefore you shouldn't defend yourself from foreign threats
Leaf logic.

Lmao 2014. Nice try mate. Whites killed more cops on 2016 than anyone else in your shitty country hahahahaha

>lol our 1% of the population is only responsible for 40% of the terrorism, what do you have to fear you fucking stupid kafir

Leafs don't understand the concept of per capita values.

>Is it because Americans are stupid as fuck?

The answer is yes. This is the explanation to most of the troubles in the world. Your life sucks? There's a good chance stupid Americans are at fault.

Canadians are ultimate commie cucks. Keep paying sand niggers who murder our medic core marines 10 million dollars whore.

you are a retard. That article does not include the Orlando shooting which tips the balance. And that's not even considering the per capita nature of this debate. There are far fewer Muslims, they commit disproportionately large number of terrorist attacks.

Um it was war. You invaded his country. He defended himself and then you took and tortured him for 10 years. I think he didn't get enough no at desu

Can we fucking separate hispanics from whites? If we're gonna make distinctions, why not separate italians, the irish, scots and swedes and finns too?

Majority white country has a handful of infamous white serial killers. No shit. Blacks are 12% of the population and 50% of homicides. Figure it out for yourself you stupid leafposting nigger.

>archive.is/HLABx
This is the numbers from your article, and it only includes people born in the US.
The headline is literally the opposite of what their own data shows.

>leaf
why are my country """""""""""men""""""""""" such massive faggots

Who cares we are talking Muslims idiot

>Be leaf, pay $10.5 million to terrorist with taxpayer money
>Be leaf, looser immigration laws allow for more ghettos
>Be leaf, let all the chinks buy up all the land
>Be leaf, pay $3 million for a 3000 sq foot house in chinkville (Markham city)
>Be leaf, equip military with empty magazines at war memorials
>Be leaf, have the shittiest-looking highways in the entire western hemisphere
>Be leaf, force the entire nation to learn French because one province speaks it.
>Be leaf, keep convincing yourself that Canada is white; Toronto is 51% foreign nationals from turd world countries that refuse to speak/learn English
>Be leaf, have objectively the worst flag on the face of the Earth

it's because we have the right to terrorize our own fucking country you fucking leaf faggot get out of here

our highways are much nicer than american ones
other than that you're not wrong

Candian thread. Sage for stupid premise.

That reminds me of the time Alberta was on fire for a few months and hence you didn't have a highway to connect one side of Canada to the other.

I can hear the drool trickling from your bottom lip and spattering all over the egg crate you call a desk.

Actually no, most murders are perpetrated by niggers, and niggers vote democrat.

because theyre ugly and their genes are bad

OP has never met any Muslims

Atleast the ones from Ontario - Newfoundland are not bad. There's one that goes out from buffalo that is fucking horrid.

Muslims are about 1% of the US population the fact that they're committing any kind of criminal activity thats politically and culturally charged is ridiculously alarming.

Over 50% of murders are committed by niggers.
Niggers are 14% of the population.
Remove 14% of the population and 50% of all murders go away.
OP does not know what statistics are and should be shot in a public venue.

OP is a hopeless retard.
Leftists have commited more acts of
terrorism on US soil than Muslims and
Right wingers combined. Look it up.
Reading is fundamental.

And how many of those are nigger on nigger killings?

BLack Lives Matter

But not to other

NIGGERS

>most
Well that's a lie. Sage.

>100 people murdered
>whites kill 51
>sandniggers kill 49
>"see whites are more violent!"
>200,000,000 whites in the US
>3,000,000 muslims in the US
>"muh islamphobia!"
rake yourself

Arabs are considered white in the US. Meaning that when an Arab blows himself up, it is added to the white couny.

I bet the Jews did this

Consider the number of white people to muslims in this country. Whites killing just slightly more people despite being somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 times larger of a population than muslims would therefore suggest that muslims are a statistically greater threat.