Daily reminder that running is the most redpilled and white activity. regular running makes you disciplined...

daily reminder that running is the most redpilled and white activity. regular running makes you disciplined. running gives you time to think about your life and your life goals. running keeps you in tip top shape. plus all the hottest roasties are runners. so why havent you started running yet? go take a quick lap around the block. it will help you to stop sweating when you fap and from now on when people see you all sweaty they will think you were just out for a run instead of vigorously fapping for the last 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_KcJYy36Y
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>running
That's not how you spell hiking.

I run or hike. Helps me lose some weight, keeps me fit, makes me sweat less when going out and gives me time to think about shit.

i'm still out of shape and ugly and don't notice any more success with women though

Wrong.

Running is for those of African ancestry. As they are accustomed to running from junglr animals, running from cops or running from a crime scene...

Swimming and Cross Country skiing are the most red pilled of physical activities.

>hiking
hiking is kind of gay compared to backpacking.

>not slave catching

>Running is for those of African ancestry.
the only niggers that run are running out of necessity. white people run for fun and to better themselves. this is something that niggers will never comprehend. running is a purely white activity.

Running is literally the worst thing you can do to your knees, dumb faggot.

>i'm still out of shape and ugly
you need to run more. even if you're ugly chicks can still at least admire your tight bod. seriously, man. run more. i go 7 miles a day and feel great.

I tried running/jogging 2km for the first time in a long ass while and at the end my glutes medius (back/ass muscles) hurt kinda bad. What went wrong? I wanna go run again but im kinda nervous.

Another reason why swimming and CCS are better is because they work all groups of muscles, running does not. Any true /fit/ person knows running (which may have some benefits) is sub par.

And see...running is high impact jolts on joints, not good.

>Running is literally the worst thing you can do to your knees, dumb faggot.
my father is older than my uncle. my father runs every day. my uncle has been struggling with obesity for most of his life. guess which one recently had to have his knee replaced? spoiler alert: it wasnt my dad. you sir are the dumb faggot.

This.

That's a funny way to spell swimming

>running

WRONG. its cycling - literally the most white sport on earht next to swimming, no niggers even at the most highest pro level.

stoicism, mountains, risk, speed, lycra, as white as it can get nigga.

+cleanest sport there is, your college eggball sportsman dopes more than TDF finisher
-plenty of yuppies and dentists on Cervelo
-pretty antisocial

You need to hit the gym and lift weights. Running alone is not enough

the only bikers I see are fags though

>should have also added, running from parental responsibilities too.

Don't mind me, I'm just posting to highlight your post.

Running interferes with my heavy squats so I stopped

I hate my knees and want to look like I have typhus: the sport

Anything but lifting and a few high-test sports are cucked.

cycling is the faggiest thing ever. Anyone who is good at it looks a like they have spider legs. At least running gives you calves.

>he fell for the jogging jew
Enjoy the low T

Lifting is pointless vanity unless you're doing it purely for strength, even then it's not going to help you escape feral niggers in the coming race war.

I don't buy it. People who live the longest in the world are not doing a lot of running or daily cardio.

They are eating well and moving all day long.

Sitting all day at a computer or sofa and doing an hour of cardio is not what I call healthy living.

hiking is not a regular daily activity, you idiots. hiking is something you do on the weekend after you have gone for a run. running is part of a daily routine.

Running is shit, fucks up your joints, bad for heart way less efficient than weight training. Weight training trains your lung capacity and heart more effectively than cardio does and you grow your leg muscles faster so you are now a faster runner than someone who just did running as well. Cardio is shit.

>the only bikers I see are fags

looking like a fag is implicitly white

>At least running gives you calves.

cyclists have the strongest legs, noone comes even close. go lift some dumb weights nigger, Ill be white in the mountains.

>People who live the longest in the world are not doing a lot of running or daily cardio.

everyday cardio is more deadlier than opioid use. Still its not entirely trash.

Man Finns are increasingly at the top of my list for worst posters on this board.

Is this real?

Running is retarded. Swim, bike, row, but running creates more problems than it solves. Working sprints into your workout is good, but miles and miles of slow paced running will fuck your back and spine up.

Sprinting = good
Jogging = bad
Phagot

>cyclists have the strongest le-

Said every fat slob ever. If you run properly, it actually stimulates your joints to reinforce cartilage in your knees.
Fat fuck.

But average guy weight trains to build muscle. Then you just burn a fuck ton calories even at rest.

How many people who live longest are "ripped"?

>Working sprints into your workout is good, but miles and miles of slow paced running will fuck your back and spine up.

all valid points, but most fitzizens cant run more than 200m

there isnt a more white sport than cycling. you dont have too look like a proTDF skeleton if you are not a pro - also, youll develop monster calves if you train properly + sun vit D + fresh air

Why is every long distance runner I meet an absolute bluepilled lanky hungry skeleton beta faggot, yet sprinters are almost always muscle-bound alphas? Because sprinters tend to play other sports as well.

Pure runners/cyclists are almost always the faggiest people around. Yes, exercise is good, but playing an actual contact sport, be it rugby, american football, hockey, hell even basketball or soccer to an extent will get you exercise AND make you a Chad in the process

Being fat is even worse for your joints. Now imagine your fat uncle ran everday. He'd have got his knees replaced a lot sooner.

>there isn't a more white sport than cycling
Swimming would like a word with you

you forgot running from their responsibilities

>Lifting is pointless vanity unless you're doing it purely for strength
What else would you be doing it for?

lol, all people who bike look like women with anorexia

Sounds like you were rotating your shoulders and or hips. Keep your body straight and swing your arms in the direction of motion (not across your body), land on the center of your feet (not your heels), and maintain a quick cadence (pace). That should keep soreness and injury down.

Also, wear proper running shoes, preferably the official shoe of white people.

This 100000%

>Time to think about your life and life goals

Yes my life goals like not dying while I'm out running. I jog, but I don't know how people enjoy it.

>People who live the longest in the world are not doing a lot of running or daily cardio.
pretty sure longevity has mostly to do with genes

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_KcJYy36Y

A healthy fit body is the only thing you can't buy.

How it is called if you go for a walk in a near forest on the paths for about 2-3 hours a day?

Running:
>Sport domated by niggers that win every event
>Long distance running turns you into a literal skinny DYEL.
Swimming:
>Dominated by whites
>Gets you the most aesthetic body

It's not exactly a hard choice.

>Why is every long distance runner I meet an absolute bluepilled lanky hungry skeleton beta faggot

yes, its very SWPL, too much cardio does lower your T. However, there is other extreme of fitzizens who can barely breath due to 0 cardio

>lol, all people who bike look like women with anorexia

dont overdoo it, youll keep your muscle.

>erectile dysfunction from compressing your gooch all day every day
no thanks

>daily reminder that running is the most redpilled and white activity

You misspelled swimming, Juan

i gave two different examples you retard. my dad runs every day and has absolutely no problem with his knees. meanwhile my fat uncle had to have a knee replaced. your reading comprehension is in the tank.

nice phone post you mongolian faggot

>running
No thanks, I'm not French.

I'll do you one better....see *Wink*

>cycling
>faggots who are too lazy to run
>use it as an excuse to wear skin-tight costumes
>be a pain in the ass to drivers and pedestrians
>die from car accident or testicle cancer
>redpilled

>Cancer is worse than common cold
no shit but common cold is still bad for you

retard tier argument=dismissed

>+cleanest sport there is, your college eggball sportsman dopes more than TDF finisher

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT
Cycling is NOTORIOUSLY for being by far the sport with the most doping. When they stripped lance armstrong of his titles, I remember that the next guy who could have gotten it would have been 63rd place because the top 62 all doped

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

>Cycling is NOTORIOUSLY for being by far the sport with the most doping.

its literally the most cleanest sport, NBA, eggball, baseball, have 0 testing, while the testing in cycling is regular.

High intensity CV exercise is the absolute best for CV health. Weight training doesn't reach the levels of CV stress that say, running 2 miles in around 12 minutes or less will.

>running

Trouble is this can really wreck your knees. Good way to get problems later on in life.
I've had football knees since childhood, so running or even walking for more than a few miles will cause my knees to start to complain.

you're conflating cause and effect.
The person is good at swimming because of the shape of his upper body, which is determined genetically.
Swimming didn't form his body but genetics and weightlifting did.
A person with a worse shaped skeleton would've quitted swimming because he can't get good at it and would've never reached olympic level, which is what your picture displays.

>I jog, but I don't know how people enjoy it.
the process of running is not enjoyable in itself. that is why you give your mind space to think outside of what is currently happening with your body while you run. the real enjoyment of running comes AFTER you have run. you put yourself through something strenuous and difficult and finishing is the reward. this is why running prepares you for life's challenges and makes you a better person.

>cycling
>the top 62 all doped
what a filthy sport

Same as any sport.

>its literally the most cleanest sport, NBA, eggball, baseball
This may be true for NBA but NFL and baseball have a shitload of testing. NFL players routinely get suspended for taking mundane stuff because the testing is so strict. The 90s had a lot of juicers in baseball but past about 2003 they cracked down on it big time. Meanwhile cycling has "testing" that is repeatedly taken advantage of by professionals because the screening is weak af even though they know cycling doping has been massive since at least the late 80s

>High intensity CV exercise is the absolute best for CV health.

yes, but people tend to either overdoo it or under do it, once a week bike climb or run will do wonders.

>>the top 62 all doped

when was the last time you did a test on NFL or NBA? all of them are juiced to the core.

>Muh women
Which certainly qualifies as vanity

>plus all the hottest roasties are runners.
You can't be the "hottest" if you have terrible feet.

>not lifting primarily for strength which indirectly makes you more attractive to women

Not my fault that pushing myself to get stronger also builds muscle which women like

Rowing is the white mans exercise.

niggers have to run out of necessity. it is the only way they can make money. white people run to discipline themselves. go out running sometime and you will see that everyone running is white.

Cycling racer are the niggers of the road. Even worse than trams or buses. I wish we had a law in germany that we could run over every faggot that rides off the bicycle lane

>start running everyday
>around 1-1.5 miles, not much
>visit parents after 2 weeks
>"have you been starving yourself?"

my metabolism is sky high and whilst i enjoy running i dont appreciate looking like a stick.

CYC
Y
C

>Cycling racer are the niggers of the road. Even worse than trams or buses.

sadly, your anger is justified.

>but miles and miles of slow paced running will fuck your back and spine up.
You stupid nigger, that's what your body is designed for.

absolutely agreed, but swimming isn't free or convenient.
i can walk outside and run, or even watch tv while running.

if i ever get enough money for an infinity pool tho omg..

I comprehended just fine. Your father is lucky. Being fat and running too much are the two worst things you can do for your knees.

>my metabolism is sky high

nyet

you're a skelly who eats little

How often do you stretch?

im really not, i eat a large dominos to myself in one sitting like 3 days a week, weight just doesnt stick to me for some reason.

>running too much are the two worst things you can do for your knees.
let's clear up what "running too much" actually is. there was a time where i was running 3 miles per day and on the weekend i would go 17 miles on saturday and 17 miles on sunday. that was running too much. on the following monday i would feel it in my feet and my knees. i could feel my knees getting torched. i changed my routine to 7 miles a day. same as my father. now i have absolutely no pain in my feet or knees, ever. do you think 7 miles a day is "running too much"? cause i feel just fine.

Only if you run wrong by landing on your heels instead of the forefoot

because you're eating bitch meals

start drinking a gallon of milk a day and see how fast your metabolism is

Those genetics are basically racially based. All I'm saying is, play to the strengths of your genetics, which if your white, means swimming. Obviously swimmers train weights, etc to supplement training, but most of their time is spent in the pool.
Honestly, idk why I'm even arguing this, I'm not even a swimmer. Actually I run 3 times a week, only late at night though so I never see anyone.

Niggers can't swim so swimming is even more white than running

>Only if you run wrong by landing on your heels instead of the forefoot
i learned this too. for the longest time i would strike heel first and it gave me foot and knee problems. if you strike with the ball of your foot all that pain goes away plus it makes your calves massive.

>wants to gain weight
>eats random shit like a pizza a day
>why does the weight not stick xddd

actually figure out how many calories you need per day and eat over maintenance. Drink milk because it's easy calories.

>MUH SPEED
>Hehehe WEEEEE I'm going fast!!!!
>Fun Fun Fun weeee!
>I'm a fucking girl who likes fun!!!!!! hehehe yaaaaay i'm goin fast!
Fuck off. If the goal is to get exercise, you should be riding a bike with fat deflated tires and miscalibrated brakes that are always rubbing against the wheels to slow you down.
If you're able to maintain 13 mph or faster on level terrain then you're a muh speed faggot who doesn't actually care about getting exercise, you just want to go fast like sanic.
Eat shit.

fucking this

degenrate have never been more afraid of the utdoors than they are now, hiking is a great way to get some fucking peace from subhumans

I go running every monday, wednesday, and friday, user. On the off days I power walk for 20 minutes. Moreover, I do PPL plan, so I'm good and ready for the eventual race war.

>running
>aging your heart and lungs

Do jump roping instead or hiking.

you think like a degenarate McMansion owner, not everything in life is about utilitarian gain.

Climbing mountians gives you no

>>aging your heart and lungs
utilitarian gain, yet whitey always did it - becouse it was there.

there is smth to this. most cardio atheletes need to perated their heart when they hit 40-50.

Daily reminder that running makes you look like this:

I pb'd my 5k yesterday at 26:45. It's not amazing I know but I quit chain smoking after trump won and only managed to break under the 30min mark a month or so ago, so I'm pretty happy considering

if you ate a large dominos every day then the weight would stick

you are not above the laws of thermodynamics

Dude you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You roll your feet heel to toe and that's not a proper running shoe.

>bad for the knees, hips, feet, ankles, and everything else

Just do some light resistance training and/or Yoga/Pilates and water fast a few days a week and/or a full week 1-4 times a year.