W A R

W A R

Praise Kek. We summon you. Give cancer to TB again.

Praise Kek.

Only birdbrains use twitter.

Roll

We've already given him cancer.

Sup Forums has never lost a war. I am glad I'm not TB right now.

Did the fat cuck get cured?

There is no cure for cancer

Totalbiscuit has transgressed against Kek and for that he will face a bitter end

I thought it was revealed to have gotten worse a year ago or so.

Then why does he need cancer again??

Big mistake by the big fat mistake.

I dunno, I stopped "caring" about mister TotalHippo long time ago, I only discovered he had cancer a year after he revealed it or something.

its back and forth apparently.

ive got bets that boogie dies before this guy does so im glad hes lasted this long.

>what is it? What do you smell?
>cancer

Yes, but then his wife voted for Gary Johnson instead of Clinton.

Haha desu I want Biscuit gone faster than Boogie

his wife now also has cancer

> Bain
You think the real world is your ally? I was born in the real world, moulded by it.

Oh, does she really now

If his world wasn't crumbling around him, he wouldn't be so pissed off.

He will die soon

Someone give me a recap. What's all this drama about him goin on right now?

>someone asked "are traps gay" at some con he runs
>there was a tranny on the panel
>tranny flipped the fuck out because of course it's all about him
>Bain went hunting for whoever asked the question and kicked them out

I watched this guys videos when I was a dumb teenager. What does he do now these days and why hasn't he fallen to obscurity?

>can't affect things outside of Twitter
>basically responsible for helping elect the President

you now remember TB abused his wife when he found out she voted 3rd Party. Demanded she vote Clinton. TB is literally Muslim tier

Shemale convention, he attended for God knows whatever reason.
Some guy asked if liking traps is gay, and Mr Colon Cancer threw a hissyfit about it on twitter claiming that he was to be identified and removed from the premises for his 'transphobic question'.
At a tranny convention.
Regarding a rather dubious topic which not even Sup Forums seems to reach consensus about.

So how's that hillary presidency mr bain?

I don't think it's a tranny convention - I think there's just one tranny there as far as staff goes

And aside from the anime shitposters Sup Forums is pretty united that traps are in fact gay

Because he got in early and has a british accent that isn't like a cheese grater to the ears.

>washed up YouTube gamer thinks saying traps are gay is offensive
>washed up YouTube gamer thinks he can take on Sup Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Did I switch timelines? I swear I remember this guy railing on leftist faggots and them sending him >lol hope your cancer kills you

No vid?

Aaaand the property their house sits on loses all value...

>cancer with cancer promoting cancer.

It's all good. Most of us here will live on and continue to meme into the halfway point of the 21st century. Bain, on the other hand, will be lucky to see 2020.

Kek. She probably voted for Stein to make divorce easier.

>TB
Jesus, why doesn't he just make more vidos about vidya? All his non-vidya videos smell like lefty shit.

Sup Forums does not have a consensus on who is white. For all I know at this point I am a albino nigger kang.

Did the guy ever get his answer?
Cause I have it on good authority that traps are indeed gay.

Why are trannies triggered so easily

>To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
I love how we've made it impossible to criticize Sup Forums on the net.

MAGA next butthurt faggot

the fact that youtube gamers think they're important enough to look down on any one is one of the many symptoms that our society is in terminable decline

because they're fucking crazy

He demanded she voted for Clinton because if Clinton won, Obamacare would be maintained and ArseBain would be able to continue mooching off that loophole in Obamacare that means his experimental cure can be funded.
Doesn't care about the USA at all, he's just there for rectal gibs.

this is his audience

Because reality punctures through every delusion.

Mentally ill people with mutilated genitals

mental illness tends to exacerbate paranoia

Praise Kek

Total Biscuit more like Total liver failure

Potato neighbor! I rarely see you these days.

Rollerino.

There are only about 4-5 of us on this board, as far as I know. But I am glad to see you too, sir!

Because they're crazy people. Anyone who believes that they're opposite gender is a clear indication of mental illness. Even though the (((media))) is trying to pass it off as normal, the world knows that it isn't normal and isn't buying it. Reminders of that fact trigger the subject.

He must be relevant again, 3rd Russia. The only way to do so is to attack us on twitter, which has literally never been good for anyone.

they have constant "period".

These (((people))) have ruined everything. Game cons are now even more toxic than My Little Pony conventions, where these (((same people))) ruined it for little girls too.

>chan-idiots cant affect things outside of twit-

Because it's always a great idea to rile up Sup Forums
>mfw retards like that never learn

Why can't these people just learn not to run their fucking mouths?
It's like they have no filter, they can't help but voice their opinions impulsively without taking even one second to compose themselves and think about how it might be perceived by literally thousands of people.
Lmao @ the huge tirade this fag went on where he said he was quitting social media forever.
He's really a sorry person and I don't feel sorry for him in the least.

He's a literal cuck so who cares?

His wife tweeted that she was putting his prolapsed shitty arse back inside him casually once.

Apparently it was livestreamed, nobody got the vid of it?

>I had to fight to get here
He literally got in on easy street because he married a citizen

>talk shit
>get cancer
>live
>talk shit

i honestly thought TB was above virtue signaling

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

You may actually win this. He might die on the operating table.

I dont think that he is irrelevant, he has a lot of fans who value him for game videos. But really, how can you go so retarded to attack us, a fucking headless mass of worms and snakes that cannot be killed? What is the point in starting a war he can't win?

I really doubt that women are that much in to vidya as men. I keep reading about women playing more and more vidya in western MSM but in reality social media is the only thing they are in to with the occasional candy crush saga so they are only in these conventions to disrupt them like they did to le fedora atheism and turned it in to cancer+.

rollo

Wtf I believe in karma now.

Lies. Just drink clean water, Hans.

You'd think he would have learned his lesson after gamergate...

Politics makes me hate a lot of people who I really want to like.

>No video recording is permitted inside the stage area. If you are seen to be recording the stage, you will be asked to leave the event. Photography is permitted.

Same reason roid rage is a thing, they're pumping themselves full of hormones that don't belong in their bodies.

because they crave attention more than anything

He's the epitome of "my wife's son" and he talks to us that way?
I was banned from Twitter, somebody post a rsponse to him.

"Sup Forums can't affect the real world? What is pic-related then?" and post a smug Trump.

This poor bastard. How has he not learned by now? Playing video games all day makes you good at video games. You should talk about that instead of opening your idiot mouth about politics and shit. Sup Forums knows far more about traps than he does.

ROLL FOR KEK

Literally whom?

They're taking estrogen and mentally ill.

BAIN?

>Picking a fight with an anonymous internet forum for the gifted in the arts of silk weaving.
This homo faggot should take time off twitter and go play a video game while sucking square space's dick for pocket change so he can afford feeding and clothes for his wife's son.

ITS LE REDDIT BRO XDDDD
YOUD KNOW STUFF IF YOU WERE A MEMBER THERE XDDD

Who is this asshole? Why should we care? Hopefully he gets ALS.

made me smile, thanks

Rollin Rollin Rollin

He'll get mouth cancer this time. Shadilay

>we care what some beta fat fuck has to say

Total Casket is a faggot

LE PRAISE KEK XDD

SO MUCH KEKE

I thought russian cyber bullying was how Trump won?

>85-100 capthcha clicks is the normal for phone posting, bye bye

he's a youtube gamer. He plays video games on the internet and gets paid for it.

If anyone gives half a fuck about this idiot or this stupid convention they should immediately neck themselves

Terrible joke.

>some idiot memes in real life
>TB shits his pants and starts attacking Sup Forums

Is he literally tumblr? All he had to do was condemn that one guy? Why would he bring himself a whole new wave of misery for no fucking reason? This guy has the emotional restraint of a 12 year old.

his cancer should progress to aggressive stage 4
only a couple months left type shit

Bain?