Generation Identity in South Africa

I was wondering if a SA version could be set up there to promote Afrikaaner identity/racial interests. Would it benefit the whites there or make things worse? Is it even possible under the commie government?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1XJye
imgur.com/a/1XJye
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>promoting Arfikaaner identity
Yea that shit will get shut down in less than 5 minutes.

They'd use it as a scapegoat to plough through the land appropriation and shoot any Boer who opposes it under the suspicion of treason.
That's complicated enough for the niggers, but they'll do it.

this shitty movement wont end their suffering. South AFricans of British descent need to be taken into Britain and the Boers into the Netherlands...

would you replace every non white in your country for a white south african?

SA white's best chance is just to immigrate to the American west and reconstitute their culture. Mormons have been left alone in Utah for hundreds of years and the Amish/Mennonites and off-the-grid enthusiasts/preppers/hippies have taken over huge swaths of Idaho. They wouldn't even have to try hard just brand themselves as a church of hardcore Calvanists and set up shop.

There's already a blueprint for what they need to do all they need is to come to grips with reality. Africa was always destined to be the land of negroes.

nothing will benefit a tiny group of whites stuck in a 1.3 billion large nigger continent except getting the hell out

I agree that its probably the safest but White Flight is the worst thing whites can do in the long run.
Eventually you run out of locations to flee to.

No, spreading yourself and your recessive genes thin all over brown continents is the worst thing you can do. if you want a place to run to you need a proper homeland where whites actually exist as a majority.

No offense dude but the ass end of Africa is not exactly where we need to make our last stand. There are 4.5 million ish whites in SA and neither of their countries of origin are large enough to take that many people. They're also not going to be able to militarily conquer the 50 million blacks in the country and they can't reasonably compete politically. Their only hope for the long term preservation of their culture is escape.

Rural U.S. has plenty of open land and resources and a legal structure that will allow them to maintain their Christian values, own firearms, and be mostly left the fuck alone.

South Africa is fucking done.
It has become utter nigger tier garbage dump.
There is literally no reason to afrikaners or boers to live there anymore except "Muh heritage" and "muh ancestors lived here"
The beady anglo betrayed South africa just like they betrayed Rhodesia and destroyed last remnants of civilization in africa.

The whites in south africa should just return to their native countries.

Oh shit, I never knew the numbers were so severe.

>4.5 million whites
>waste their lives on a failed continet and get literally genocided by bix nood nigges daily
>instead of going back to europe and warning europeans about niggers.

If the Afrikaaner can prove with genetic testing that he is "100% European", I would rather have 1 million of them than 1000 Somalians. And I'm not exaggerating.

Why would SA need GI? they have more hardcore movements than that.

Northern Europeans need to colonize places with the same climate as Northern Europe. This leaves Patagonia, South Island of New Zealand, The West Coast of Canada/Alaskan Panhandle, and the Kuril Islands.

We don't belong in jungles or deserts or savannahs.

I plan to leave in two years time

t. 13% white

Is it hard to find white redpilled waifu?

>will allow them to maintain their Christian values, own firearms, and be mostly left the fuck alone.

That's all I ever wanted, but I am stuck here in this fucking nigger invested cancer shit hole.

There have been groups like that which still exist today and they have been around for allot longer than generation Identity but if you are talking about a youth movement of white people then that will never happen.

Too dangerous and most young whites are liberal faggots here.

Why can't you just kill those animals?
By the way, are black people humans?

Where you going?

>That's all I ever wanted, but I am stuck here in this fucking nigger invested cancer shit hole.

You should organize cultural exchange programs with like minded white americans. Marry Afrikaner men and women to american men and women to get citizenship and help them settle. They can also apply to get their families in if you are married to an american and have kids that are USA citizens.

Pro-White anything is illegal in SA. NGOs can't even target Whites for food aid.

What percentage of South Africans would you say would be happy to move to America if they just had a house there to live in a white neighborhood?
Would you?

Save up and come home, white man.

It's a pain in the arse for any non-Hispanics to get into America. Especially for those who work trades, such as myself.

>You should organize cultural exchange programs with like minded white americans. Marry Afrikaner men and women to american men and women to get citizenship and help them settle. They can also apply to get their families in if you are married to an american and have kids that are USA citizens.

Probably most of everyone I know. Everyone wants to stay, fight for our birthright but at the same time everyone just wants a normal life. I would move in a heartbeat.

>Save up and come home.
If it isn't the niggers fucking us over, then its the banks m8. I am currently in a battle with the bank because they want to sell my home, even though its paid upfront about R150K.

Cmon over you fuckin gimf!

when i worked as a deckhand in a cruise ship i met a lot of south africans, and surprisingly enough all of them were white. such a pity they are being hunted in their homeland, niggers really don't have a clue. .

The issue is the regulations over there. I heard that it takes 5 years to become qualified and that it varies state by state.

I have American relatives, my main issue is that they're too distant to qualify.

Hence, you marry one that shares your values or try to marry your kids to one.

The issue is finding said woman.

And do nations like that still exist?

does anyone know how long you have to stay married for the citizenship to stick even after divorce?

Good god I wish we could import all 4 million afrikaner/anglos, you guys would be a perfect fit.

My understanding is that it just allows you to start the process of naturalization and once you're a citizen it's permanent. Flips do this shit all the time because pathetic dudes are suckers for that slant pussy.

dude grab some buddies, go get some weapons and run selous scout style raids on the munts. Operation Dingo their asses.

>Go grab some weapons
And then the government comes and grabs us. We have some seriously good "anti terrorist" units that are ran by old SA army types and funded very well by the government. Its basically white vs white in that regard.

they're gonna come for you soon enough anyway. Might as well go down fighting.

imgur.com/a/1XJye

Yeah it blows my mind that you'll use whatever martial strength you have doing the bidding of negro communists. What a fucking sham. At least the kike commies we're enslaved by have dat high IQ.

Any white person in Africa should fall back to the final frontier that is Australia.

You are always welcome here. You will feel at home.

I rather fight when the fight comes instead of getting locked up and basically getting fed to the fish. We have some serious black hat groups working with our government that infiltrates groups such as the AWB and suidlanders, to remove any real threat.

Not all of us but yes its a fucking shame. I actually personally know one of the guys that works as Zuma's close body guard. You would think he would see what a hell hole we are being lead to and at least try to take action.

Yeah.., I like auzzies that aren't Left-wing ,but your country as some serious flaws too. I don't like the BS in the USA , but we do have the right to bare arms and the freedom of speech that are seriously defended by so many people that it is unlikely for them to be stifled beyond SJW social policing anytime soon.

How is it possible to be a liberal faggot in South Africa of all places?

>suidlanders
I read that they are controlled opposition, they won't name the Jew

Nobody would name the jew. Any group that openly identifies is corrupted inside out with turncoats and the like. It's the unnamed, decentralized groups that they are worried about. The few that has serious military hardware in their arsenal.

Most from SA have hunting rifles and shotguns, these weapons are easily obtainable in Australia. It's a bad misconception you aren't allowed weapons in Australia, you're just restricted from semi auto and automatic weapons.

>Most from SA have hunting rifles and shotguns

More dangerous than semi-auto weapons in the right hands .

We still got that whole freedom of speech thing.

Man sauce on OP pic? Or is that illegal ish?

>We have some serious black hat groups working with our government that infiltrates groups such as the AWB and suidlanders, to remove any real threat.

What's your end-game, genius?

No offense bud but when it comes down to fighting off 50 million negroes you don't want to be working the bolt. The difference in firepower is enormous and your country is a bunch of total cucks. You're the next nation to be begging for asylum once you're overrun with Chinese communists.

Who is this semen demon?

imgur.com/a/1XJye

Sienna-Easy To Please PMLStudios dot com

There is no end game. Its just people join these groups out of fear or because they want change. What they get is black listed, a house visit and then they will come to a know true terror.

I really wanted that Afrikaners migrated into my country so that we could continue the whitening process

I hate this bitch's face so much I wanna fucken choke her out

Thank you kindly

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

628 signs needed my dudes. long shot but its worth a try.

SIGN THIS SHIT BEFORE THEY CLOSE IT ONLY A THOUSAND SIGNATURES NEEDED!

Regarding Generation Identity in particular, our philosophy is to each people its homeland. Ours is, of course, Europe, and that's why we can't expand in the US or SA. We still feel brothers with whites all around the Earth, believe me we would trade suffering whites from SA with non whites living in Europe any day, or even just taking them in as refugees instead of those invaders our politicians are welcoming by hundred of thousands.

didnt you just take 2k refugees off our hands? per capita USA takes in the most refugees and illegals all your big talk about having guns while your gov historically has always shat all over your face

call me when your country isnt taking in tens of thousands of illegals annually

Only after a DNA test. Them lot are part with negro, jew, occitan or moortuguese

I would happily do a population exchange between white South Africans and our niggers

>and illegals
Sorry but that's kind of irrelevant. Their parasitism has been recognized for 30 years and it took us a generation to wrestle our government away from the kikes.

Meanwhile you gave up your funs over some hurt feelings after some retard false flagged you.

no, literally, someone answer this I'm curious too

>Brazil

>Whitening process

That's like using whitening strips on a piece of shit. It's still a piece of shit. It would be a waste.

Says the leaf who lives in mongreland full of chinks and mudslimes