*crappy metallica riff*

*crappy metallica riff*

>Please welcome one and all to the national radio hall of fame winner - Michael Savage!

*chews food*
I'm not gonna talk about Trump today, no more Trump. Republican good, democrat bad, i'm sick of it.

God i have a headache from all the alcoholism, I just went to this Italian place - horrible prosciutto. Entire world is coming to an end, even Italians can't make good prosciutto anymore. It's hopeless.

I'm not gonna talk about Trump today and his healthcare bill. I got him elected on this radio show, buy my book "Trump's War".

*bipolarity kicks in*

Oh god, HE IS EXPANDING THE H2B VISA. JARED KUSCHNER OY VEY ISRAEL THAT SCHMENDRICK IS ABUSING THE WHITE HOUSE.

No, I wasn't gonna talk about Trump today.

STOP WITH THE TWEETING ALREADY. STOP IT. STEVE BANNON IS CLUELESS, HE STOLE ALL MY IDEAS. KELLYANNE IS A SLUT.

We have a caller. John on WTpXq356O-汉字 you're on the savage nation, what's your point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bv4Bk7qnX-8
youtu.be/S5JMMePOAxI
youtube.com/watch?v=k4XIrK4pT9w
youtube.com/watch?v=b-EwlFrSspA
18323.live.streamtheworld.com/KTIEAMAAC.aac
youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
youtu.be/vLOyTy43T68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not Metallica

>Hi, Dr. Savage how are you?
I don't answer that question.

>....
GO ON WITH YOUR POINT ALREADY!!!

>yes I called just to say...
YOU'RE USELESS, ROBERT WHERE DID YOU GET THIS GUY? *hangs up*

Such horrible callers, let's go to Mike on KSFO.

Mike what's your point.

>Hi Mike *chuckles*
STOP!!
STOP!!
I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!
DON'T "MIKE" ME
THIS IS A SHOW BUSINESS!!!
YOU DUMB SCHMENDRICK YOU!!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK NOW!

Call into Radical Agenda or Stormfront Radio instead.

I like what he has to say and all but why does he have to be such a insufferable prick

Teddys sitting under the table biting my feet.

That Sean Hannity tried to steal my Hall of Fame award by using his audience FOXNews. He thinks Trump won because of him but he won because of me. Just like I said in the book trumps war.

So I was eating some bruschetta that felt like leather then I realize Steve Bannon is a goldman sachs flunkie and he still on my ideas and he's getting all the credit for what I did by writing trumps war.

How come my competitor who has way more listeners than me and gets contracts for $400 million hasn't mentioned my book Trumps war on his radio show every day. How hard would it be for him to bring up my book before every single commercial break he has.

It's Michael Weiner.
It's Dr. Weiner.

Michael Savage.

Doesn't acknowledge his ex wife or his offspring.

Prefers to live in SF with a poodle.

110% turned gay and hates himself.

I'm still banned in Britain
*swallows snot*
I'm just going to work 2 hours today and then replay some shit you already heard

he hung out with fag beat poets like Allen Ginsberg. They wrote letters to each other. Savage says one of his prize possessions allegedly is a photo of him and Ginsberg swimming naked.

I wait tables and have served Michael and his son on numerous occasions. His son owns Rockstar Energy Drinks, lmao. He's a billionaire...

Been listening to this guy for almost 10 years, since I was in High School. He hasn't changed. He has taught me just as much as Sup Forums has.

He did elect Trump basically. His audience is huge. At one point he was #2 in the entire country and reached 10 million+ listeners a month, probably most of them vote. That's a massive number, yet was completely ignored by idiot candidates like Romney or McShame.

Every time he endorsed a candidate, that candidate would shoot up in the polls. This happened with Michelle Bachmann (who later ignored him), and Herman Cain, who frequented the show but just didn't have the stamina to run.

He endorsed Trump the second he ran for President. Trump was unafraid of anything and would straight up answer the difficult questions that needed answering without any bullshit PR firm dictating what he said. At that point I knew he'd win. Talk Radio was nothing to ignore, and was the heartbeat of America.

I mean gee, who listens to talk radio? Welfare recipients? Lazy, students or bums? No. It was the working class of America. Your barber, the factory worker. While not the majority, it was still a pulse of what America truly felt, and that is what most politicians could not understand. That's why Trump's opponents were so thrown off by his victory.

stop bullying kellyanne please and thank you

Can you imagine having Michael Savage as a father?

>hi dad, how are y-
>DON'T ASK ME HOW I'M DOING I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND. STATE YOUR BUSINESS.

He has one glass of wine at Thanksgiving and rants for 45 minutes about his favorite kind of Italian sausage and dead man's pants.

David you're on the air welcome to the savage nation
>hitler did nothing wrong
what?
Are you serious? What is this?

two of my favorite savage clips. hes the best of the talk show radio hosts.

youtu.be/bv4Bk7qnX-8

youtu.be/S5JMMePOAxI

lmao I remember that show

funniest part is whenever a jew gets killed anywhere he starts screaming about it hysterically.

lol thanks for the laff Sup Forums

>Not Metallica
Metallica. Master of Puppets you wigger

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4XIrK4pT9w

Thanks mate
>not available in Jewland
kek

>that joe pass in the background

i approve

t. spaghetti american

Yea, this has me suspect. On one hand I get he's an old guy and (for a super rich person) the Bay is incredible. On the other (for the points you made) it's a little suspect. Love his show tho

He talks about his kids every now and then. He remarks on how they are doing better than him and he is happy for them.

This bother me because he always talks shit about the food industry and how it's all unhealthy garbage full of sugar yet he will NEVER mention energy drinks and I even remember once a caller called him out on this and got hung up on fast. Sneaky Weiner.

Just acknowledging this good post.

I first heard savage close to 8 years ago one random night and then never listened again until several years later. He was debating abortion and asking callers if the classic primary school science project of growing plants from seeds in a bag was considered life and if so how can a fetus not be considered life. I was definitely a young&dumb know it all atheist liberal but his power/charisma/reasoning really resonated with me and he can shake your beliefs up sometimes. That being said sometimes he is just an annoying kike especially when he goes out of his way to mention the Holocaust every other second.

It's like he took a Black Pill prepared deep within the Jewish delis of New York.

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones got Trump elected. There is no denying that Alex got the libertarian and 'truther' folks to vote Trump.

bad

most are good, yours is bad

savage doesn't talk about his son or kids because they already get blowback in their business for being related to him

I'd have to credit Sup Forums with that in my case, and quite a bit in advance of when alex finally came to pushing it.

>Mike goes to a New Italian restaurant with food prepared by Gordon Ramsay
>Mike doesn't know and thinks the food is awful and demands to see the chef
>Gordon comes out to adress the issue directly

Who wins the ensuing argument?

Manlet Jews always win m8.

this is true too. When Reddit began to be pick sides (first sign was when r/hailcorporate began to be shilled/censored) a lot of people began to look for alternatives. I'm one such person but I don't identify with the kekistan crowd. In fact initially I believed pro-Trump accounts to be CTR because they did a good job of making right-leaning people look bad to the average person with a job -- like myself.

This forum was correctly identified as a threat and has been almost destroyed. However, due to the information lottery aspect of Sup Forums shills only made the rewards seem even more valuable (people still play lottery despite higher yielding 'games').

So we're here for the 1 or 2 threads a week worth reading despite an ocean of absolute garbage.

Personally, I'm immunized to e-celeb and hate threads. I'm here for the leaked info threads that have been the only source of truth these past few months.

BAWDERS, LANGUIGE AND CULTCHA

gordon doesn't make awful food, period. he's got more michellin stars then the milky way. and one of the most amusing things to do on youtube is watch clips of gordon eating shitty food and then screaming and swearing at the chefs. and then the chefs listen and improve and gordon saves the restaurant. such a good show, i don't even care that some of it might be scripted

>This forum
It's not a forum
>was correctly identified as a threat
Hence why I reactivated in 2010
>and has been almost destroyed.
You're going to need a lot of nope for that one

Top fucking kek

Savage is obnoxious but he is a legend. The OG insane AM radio right-winger.

Hatzenberg Ratzenberg Matzenberg

I have been listening to him for 10 years and yeah you nailed his persona. However I enjoy him the most because he he talks to you like you're a person who understands logic and just wants to get to the point. It's not like the other talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh or Alex Jones, who seem to portray a sort of false persona to bait the stereotypical conservatives who just want the same points fed to them day by day. It's like all the bullshit is cut out of his show at the expense of hearing a story or interesting tangent now and then. He talks a lot about medicine and metaphysics too which I really like. Everyone thinks he's a Jew and he was, but he really doesn't have a religion but believes in god in his own, odd protestant way.
He actually did a segment earlier this month about the insanity of the jews sucking the foreskin during circumcision and how unhealthy it is. He absolutely destroyed this Jewish caller with their own passages from the torah and Bible. No other show has that sort of value. He'll repeat the first hour and a half in the second hour and a half, but he always keeps the points and manages to add more to the topics and invites callers.

"so and so you're on the air make your point on the topic"
"Hello Mike! How was you're week. I love your books and before I get to my quest- "
"Alright that's enough, next caller. I'm not in the mood for this. If you're new to the show, I'm not you're buddy or the neighbor you see everyday at 6 am while you're gardening, make your point and GET ON WITH IT".

Every time I hear Michael Savage I think of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=b-EwlFrSspA

There is something ballsy about cutting callers off if they're too nice

I like it

This is fucking good.

lol i find him very entertaining usually
i had to turn off his recent show where he whined nonstop about the iran deal. fucking kikes nobody gives a shit about iran.
anyway ill probably listen to him again in like a week

MAHMUUD AMEDINIJAD IS THE HITLER OF OUR TIME

lol

well done

I like him but he gets a little too kooky for me. When hes good, hes really good. And when hes not, its a one man madhouse.

When he attacks our own, I get a little fussy. Mostly I dont listen anymore because I got tired of giving a Jew a chance just to hear him rip on Catholics every week. That and his Israel shilling.

Its still a good show though. He has a knack for giving a decent show that isnt married to narratives, headlines or hard line talking points.

tbqh, Limbaugh has really been letting me down by repeating MSM nonsense and dignifying it with a response.

I like Hannity on TV but the radio show is tiresome. For radio (online) I like Jen and Brian on AM 590 as the 'Morning Answer'. They will be broadcasting from the White House some day this week. Jen is a sharp as a tack Republican, and Brian is a decent liberal foil. I recommend it 9am-12pm mornings EST.

18323.live.streamtheworld.com/KTIEAMAAC.aac

Thats the station stream. Apparently its the only right wing talk in the LA area.

>What is Motley Crue?

lol you guys are cracking me up

Youre doing better impressions online than I could do of him irl

the best call in talk show is the radical agenda
i was gonna link his interview with weev but i think youtube deleted it and i cant find it anywhere

I'm sick and tired of that bar fly he has hovering around her. Who hired her? Who elected her? I want to know what happened with Trumps agenda, what happened with borders, language and culture? And don´t get me started on Ivonkia, Ebonka, Ivanka whats her name? I don't want to know what she had for dinner. I DON´T CARE ABOUT HER HOLLYWOOD PARTIES!

Ok, I said enough. Let the chips fall where they may. Goodbye ice cream.

The this and the that

Back when the chrome was thick and the women were straight

OHH YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH

Jake Tapwater, Blinky Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Blooper, The leprechaun, The golfer

Nancy Peolsi COOKOO COOKOO

Blue Monday

Just another manic Monday

Did you hear what I just said?

stahp

i cant take it

THE WALLBANGER

let me read from me book. okaaaaay

mr savage is that literally you

I'm a server and he sounds like a pain to wait on. Is he?

How does he tip?
I know he loves to report on his every charitable act

You got it spot on man. I listen to the radio a lot, as I drive a lot. That's why he has so many truck drivers calling in. A shit ton of hard working Americans who have to drive a lot from business owners to truck drivers to all different types of professionals drive a lot. And they listen.

Radio is still a good medium for people who actually give a shit about what they're hearing because they're not distracted by some hot chick or other visual stimuli. It's just listening intently.

dude if he made it known how much he loves his kids people would try to kill them.

Thanks m80

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

legend

PUT ANOTHER SODOMITE ON THE LINE

holy shit

how the fuck did msnbc have savage on
man the world has really changed recently

FOX had Glenn Beck on for a while until he named the Jew. They used to want to make a profit by appealing to the customer.

Now it's all just getting paid to toe the party line, like in Soviet Russia.

They made a safe gamble. They know he can be thin-skinned at times and that he would snap on-air and fuck himself.
They were right. He looked ridiculous.

yeah I forgot he had a show on MSNBC once. So did Alan Keyes. They booted him too. He was really decent for a negro. MSNBC did actually once have a little balance. I can even remember before Chris Matthews went off the deep end. I clearly remember him being against gay marriage about a decade ago.

Matthews was the only one to have at least a little vestigial common sense after election night to do some introspection and call out Hillary and her party for running a shit campaign. Chris isnt stupid. Hes just brainwashed, and wrong.

And the set up the studio so he has to has to shout constantly so they can compress it back down to get your attention while the TV is droning on.

this is like proto-Sup Forums

you forgot the Lilliputians in the media

>greatest goy Glenn Beck
>naming the Jew
nigger what

fuck this kike.

First he explained ACORN and then he had Ed Griffen on to talk about the Fed.

It was the last gasp of Glenn stepping too far outside his shill mandate.

If *insert politician* takes my advice, he'll win re-election by 30 points.

fucking great thread

I got Trump elected, that's all

>making money off nerd virgins
>bad

>doctor of botany

okay

literally every intro.

This show was so good during election season. I might unsubscribe

The fuck is up with the Jew shots taken at him? He literally had an user from 4chins on his show talk about the pee pee Trump story and he called 4chinners the modern day revolutionaries fighting the fight. And in one episode said "we all know """"they"""" are the ones ruining the banks and destroying television and movies but for some reason naming """"them""" will get your show taken off the air immediately. Even though I am one they'll get upset. I understand the Holocaust was terrible but that's no reason for """them""" to get upset when scummy businesses are called out."

He's literally /our/ guy and barely even knows about us. Also greentext

>"Tom from KSFO what's on your mind?"
>"Hiyaaa Dr. Savage ha ha... I've listened to you for years..."
>"...Tom you've got 30 seconds"
>"Michael listen you're right about the Mexicans Michael, but understand, you can't just do that you know?"
>"Tom get to the point please... [rock music starts playing]
>"Mike I voted for Trump but you've got to understand..."
>"Tom what's my book's name. you name it you got it."
>"You're what?"
>"Thanks for the call Tom."
>SAVAGE
>Swiss bank is he ONLY bank I trust...

He stays for the Chinese food

Wolf Blitzer Jake Tapper

THE CELENTERATES IN THE MEDIA

I remember it was either late last year or early this year when someone called in describing Sup Forums and even gave him the URL. After the commercial break, he talked briefly and casually about deleting his browser history as if it was a thing he does somewhat routinely. I figured he must have gone exploring here.

I remember I was listening love to that show and called up my brothers to listen. I couldn't fucking believe it. And then when Savage said, "o man I'd really love to get a drink with you guys. You sound like my kind of guys" I fucking lost it.

If only he'd seen the antisemetism on here for what, five minutes, he would have never had that user on kek

>*bipolarity kicks in*

ahahaha

This one is awesome cause that guy is mimicing Savages tempo.

i actually like savage. he's better than most other talk radio shows

>we all know """"they"""" are the ones ruining the banks and destroying television and movies but for some reason naming """"them""" will get your show taken off the air immediately. Even though I am one they'll get upset. I understand the Holocaust was terrible but that's no reason for """them""" to get upset when scummy businesses are called out
is this true i dont really believe it
whyd the iran deal make him so mad that he whined about trump for the whole episode

Awesome yes. Are you sure it's Pass?
Cal Collins?

youtu.be/vLOyTy43T68

When I hear the Jew label in savages case to me its more to describe his lust for an audience, his self esteem issues with not getting awards or credit, and constant book merchant mentions.

Not jew as in some central bank stooge pushing degeneracy and ripping people off.

i'm just poking fun. i like savage.

Why are you fighting against your Jewish brethren?

This is a pretty good run down OP

They are trying to sow decent

Which is odd because his son is a billionaire.

the guy you're replying to is a shill. mike is close with his kids.

oh ok

I used to listen to him every day when I worked as a pizza delivery driver in the evenings.

Once you're older you realize virtually all the music on FM radio is geared towards teenaged kids, and it gets very tiresome. I discovered AM radio and that was what I listened to most of the time while driving.

I've always felt ambivalent towards him, though, because on one hand he greatly promotes the ideals of small government and low taxes, but on the other hand he is yet another media Jew